Rab ne Bana di Jodi.. SR :)

Posted: 13 years ago
I love the movie Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi for its simple yet classic approach😳And was watching the dvd and just realized it's almost the similar story of SR😳

The girl gets married becoz of the promise she gives to her father.. wheras the boy just liked the girl, and quickly agreed to get married to her😳.. It is the same forced marriage for her.. ( I dont see it forced anyways, but people think marrying for parents happiness is force😳 ).. and she behaves rudely with Surindar Sahani😳.. There we see a beautiful dialog coming from Tani ji after 1 day of their marriage, which is DIRECTLY related to SR -- I should not have behaved badly with you, becoz maine yeh shaadi apne marzi se ki thi.. That's the exact thing that happened with SR.. :) People call it a forced marriage, but what we forget is, she AGREED to get married.. Hence, she doesn't have any right to hurt or leave Sid for this excuse..

Then we see, Tani ji falling for the guy Raj.. And she thought she could never love again.. 😳 Surindar Sahani was a boring man ( acc. to her ), but Sid aint😍 Ridz doesn't need any Raj.. the only diff btwn RNBDJ and SR..😳 She was falling for Sid itself😳 And there we saw, the woman started loving Raj to THAT extent, that she wanted to elope with him.. But again, she let the marriage win over her love.. And realized how sacred a relationship it is😳 The marriage conquered over her love for Raj.. And the woman, who was devastated for her first love, fell for her HUSBAND, n remained loyal to him forever.. 😳

Who says Forced marriage can't work? 😳 One-sided unconditional love ALWAYS wins😳
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
Nice post Guddi!

Personally I hated RNBJD but now I can see what it was trying to show it was a message for SR before they even came into the picture 😆
Niki.. Hun me too hated Raj and specially when Tani agreed to elope with him \^*$(&%$(^(I

But u see.. she chose her marriage ( compromise wala ) over her LUB ☺️
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Niki.. Hun me too hated Raj and specially when Tani agreed to elope with him \^*$(&%$(^(I

But u see.. she chose her marriage ( compromise wala ) over her LUB ☺️

Oh yeah that I hated but that wasn't my issue with the film 🤣🤣

But yes she chose her marriage, lucky she fell in love her husband though 😉😛
I TOTALLY DISAGREE...................

SR BOND IS WAYYYYYYY MORE STRONGER THAN SURI-TAANI

EVEN RAB NE BANA DI JODI TITLE SUITS SR MORE THAN SURI TAANI

SidRidz hv this PULL even b4 the marriage.........plus WHO said SR marriage was forced....yeah..it was a compromise.agreed......BUT NOT FORCED.............

only sid can handle ridz, he can balance her perfectly, he shows her when she is wrong and make sure she learns from it, and he can handle her moodswings to,

when she shows atitude he keeps quite and when sid shows attitude she keeps quite, this too are so meant to be together, they fulfill eachother completely, it is a picture perfect couple.

nobody can handle ridz like sid does, and even Shanky said so, and that is why he gave his daughter hands to dr.siddhiant modi hand, sid can melt ridz hearts like a melted lava or when you put cotton candy in your mouth, how it just melts leaving with sweetness in your mouth, so sid loves makes ridz melt like cotton candy leaving a tender and sweetness feeling in her heart.

twists turns will surely happen in the SR love story

it will be nice to see how they face all the obstacles and remain together

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
awsome post galwa totally agree
Lovely post, Totally Agree wid u👍🏼
They are destined to meet and love..Please cvs let them stay in peace and develop their LOVE
I always thought RNBDJ was apt for SR as well

How Tani saw Suri and his goodness and her own rab in him
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
lol. but did surinder ever abuse his wife?!
and THE BIG THING:
does this reflect sid? :
"a Kuch Poocha, Na Kuch Manga
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya
Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chau
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu"

UHM. I THINK NOOOTT!
the only person that is doing that is armaan, and the past few episodes commplllettlly show it! and if you disagree with that, then you just have a big ego on the hatred against armaan.