CID

Written Update 14 may 10 : Maut Ka Aashirwad

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivpalp thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Great work.
ayushi498 thumbnail

But i had one confusion that when Dr.Salujkhe said that rahul is innocent and had no poision in the sindoor then when rumi's father is confessing then he said that i mix the posion in the sindoor and please if you are totally understand this case please reply me

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ayushi498

But i had one confusion that when Dr.Salujkhe said that rahul is innocent and had no poision in the sindoor then when rumi's father is confessing then he said that i mix the posion in the sindoor and please if you are totally understand this case please reply me

Both sindoors are different. Two different sindoors found in two different places.Rahul (Inspector Kajal's brother) brought it for his gf whereas, sindoor in the wedding was different. The sindoor found  at rumi's wedding had poison because her father mixed to kill his son-in-law. Another sindoor found at Rahul's house had no poison. Therefore, he was proven innocent. Hope I answered your question😊.
ayushi.piya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for yur update its nice