*Article*Ratis fans exceed SRK-starone.in

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Rati Pandey's fans exceed SRKs!

Television actress Rati Pandey aka Nupur and Sanaya Irani aka Gunjan of STAR One's Miley Jab Hum Tum have more members in their fan club than even Shah Rukh Khan! Compared to SRK's 2106 fans, Rati has 2243 fans and Sanaya 2107 fans on indya.com's fan club site.

Informed about her increasing number of fans, Rati Pandey aka Nupur who said: "What are you saying? I can't believe that I have exceeded SRK's fans because even I am his fan! But this numner tells me that Nupur is famous. Thanks to all my fans who have supported me and please don't give me the title of the telly queen because for that I have to work harder! I am doing my role and I am delighted that the audience watches our show so regularly. Thanks again and please keep loving me like this."

And here's what her fans are saying. Sonal writes: "Rati, you were/ you are / and you will be the BEST Actress in the World always. U r the Queen of ex-pressions. I love u Rati to the core and will always do. You have become my role model, I am really inspired by your hard work, sincerity, and the way u worship your work, I not only love u the most but respect u from the bottom of my heart very much."

We asked Rati to respond and she said: "Please don't make me queen of television (or ex-pressions!) because there are so many actors and actresses who are very good at the expression. But thanks for all love and support."

And Rati even has fans in Pakistan! Here's what Rani says: most beautiul girl in the wourld rati u r so beautiful gorgeous amzing mind-blowing dear .in karchi pakistan u r soooooo populr u have no idia boys are crazy about u .u r so talented.love u so much rati.

An overwhelmed Rati said: "Thank you for this compliment and I am glad that people in Pakistan also love my work. Bless you all."

We also spoke to Rati's co-star Jas Karan Singh (Uday) who said "I am happy for Rati and Nupur and this means that the show is being loved and our work is being appreciated. I really congratulate Rati and I hope they keep rocking!"

Sanaya Irani said, "I am really happy for her and it is the fan's love and support that has kept us running successfully for two years, so please do watch our show and love us like this always!"

Arjun Bijlani added, "I am happy and I don't count the number of fans because in the end it's the work that matters most and I hope that people love me as Mayank and then Alekh of Left Right Left."

Don't forget to watch all the action in Miley Jab Hum Tum every Monday to Friday at 9 pm.
orignal link

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jyotika- thumbnail
Congo to rati and sanaya.!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ they totally deserve it!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the article..

Congrats to Rati and sanaya..πŸ‘

I am very happy for Rati..I liked her reply ..She is so honest and loves her work...That's why i love her...

Keep rocking Rati...πŸ‘
anju011 thumbnail
congrats to both rati & sanaya πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
mjht roxxxxxxxx
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ao soooooooooooo happy...am searching 4 words to congratulate my darling RATI....v love u dear...eventhough u deny..v will keep on telling that....u r the queen of tellywood, the queen of expressions and above all u rt he best...love u always.....CONGRATS SWEETY....CONGRATS TO SANAYA TOO.........
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article...
C_O_O_L thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aawww
rati is sooo sweet...
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
congratsssssss rati u deserve all acknowlegment ...ur sincerity & hardwork came up

ur superbbbbb greattttttt ....πŸ₯³

thanks for article
Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
marisol45 thumbnail
thanx for the article
and congrats to both rati and sanaya😊
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Congo Rati and Sanaya!
Aw Rati is a total rockstar ⭐️