Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Roja.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One thing I noticed in today's episode - I like the Chudi priya was wearing. Very pretty and nice design. She looked pretty as ewll with all matching jewels.

Inda karthikku vela vettiye kidaiyatha? Social service panrathu irkkattum but doesn't he have to work?

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka ..

Migan , Karthik must be day dreaming , appa business irukku .. will take over nu .. Poor guy , now he isn't aware naa , tht , Santosh nu oru partner irukkan nu 😉 ...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday Episode No 21 24/5/10

All about Shree and her plan to con Karthik !!!! Shree and Nivedha have a garden meeting. Shree tells her about Karthik and how she has lied to him. Nivedha makes fun and Shree enjoys all that kindal. Asks Nivedha for help. " need to get closer to him, epdi??"
Nivedha remembers Kamesh saying about a company and how he was shoo shoo ed because he is unmarried. Tells Shree that she will get the address from Kamesh and Shree can make use of it ( juvenile plan !!! )

Kamesh comes back home and tells akka - "maama kitte Sundaram uncle kitte... ellam apologized.." Anu is still not very convinced but Nivedha comes there and supports Kamesh - just so she can pry out the details of the company. Once Kamesh gives it, she drops him like a hot potato and passes the info to Shree.

Shree meets Karthik - talks about not getting a job because she is unmarried. Asattu karthik falles prey easily. Promises Shree that he can act as her hubby - "and I promise that this help won't interfere in your future.." Shree is delighted about holding the bakhra by collar but says that he should not get in to any trouble because of this - rendum jolling...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Laksh & RP..