reason of high trp

Posted: 13 years ago
trps itni jyada kyon hai iska reason hai  ki yeh show alag hai...yeh show usual vamp ka nahin hai jo main lead ko torcher karti hai ..yeh to vamp aur heroine dono hi milkar ek abala nar (nari nahi) par atyachaar kar rahi hai..yeh atya chaar aaj ktak kisi ne na dekha na hi suna..sirf veer ke dukh ke bharose chal raha hai yeh serial..jab tak veer ke aankhon mein aansoo hai tab tak yeh serial chalega...😆
im even saying that this serial is alag! the vamp is the lead also. both ich n tap r leads! nobody else thinks so. tapu wasnt bad at the start
even if taps wasnt bad at start she was not the lead...
the story is about a maid's daughter...who is the lead
and the story is not about ...thakur's daughter ...bad or good character doesnt make one lead ..😆
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

even if taps wasnt bad at start she was not the lead...
the story is about a maid's daughter...who is the lead
and the story is not about ...thakur's daughter ...bad or good character doesnt make one lead ..😆

the story is about uttaran...hand me downs...without tapasya and icha both there is no concept of uttaran there are no hand me downs...without tapu the concept of the serial is incomplete!
I dont know why you guys keep arguing about this...tapasya and ichha both are the leads of the show!!!..comeon guys its so obvious..niether of them is more important..their roles are at par!!!..only difference is one is good..the other is evil!!!!
i think ppl have no other show to watch at 10 pm
here poor veer is being used as an convenience object rather den a living being by both the female leads...............
1 is torturing him mentally and other is going to torture him physically........lol

Originally posted by nutmeg7

i think ppl have no other show to watch at 10 pm
😆😆😆😆😆 kya karen kuch aur karne ko hai hi nahin. ....
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

the story is about uttaran...hand me downs...without tapasya and icha both there is no concept of uttaran there are no hand me downs...without tapu the concept of the serial is incomplete!

yes both without tappu or iccha the serial is incomplete
like in bidaai both sadhana and ragini is important but sadhana is the lead
in same way ichha is the lead ..even rashmi had auditioned for role of icchha but she was rejected for ichha and selected for taps role ...

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

yes both without tappu or iccha the serial is incomplete
like in bidaai both sadhana and ragini is important but sadhana is the lead
in same way ichha is the lead ..even rashmi had auditioned for role of icchha but she was rejected for ichha and selected for taps role ...

thats cos she isnt small and petite with an innocent face so she can never look like ichha! i feel sreejita would have also been a good ichha! at least her face wudnt have irritated me so much when she was doing her tapu jhaap!