Pratigya

Fake Pregnancy and Pratigya

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think Krishna should not have forced Pratigya to lie about the pregnancy.I mean Sajan Thakur Singh did not demand a grandson from them so early.He was happy with Kesar's pregnancy.So Krishna could have handled the situation easily.I know he was afraid that his father might keep calling him impotent.So to prove his mardangi he lied.But is it necessary to make your wife pregnant just after the honymoon to prove your mardangi?

I am feeling very very bad for Pratigya.She also had to lie about pregnancy and she is very afraid about the consequence.She is always living in a fear.Being a woman I can understand her mental condition.

I wonder what will they do after 4months?Will Pratigya use a pillow as her pregnancy bump?I think this idea of fake pregnancy is not sensible.

No offence to anyone.I also like Arhaan and Pooja and the show Pratigya.But the fake pregnancy track is just very illogical.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

I think Krishna should not have forced Pratigya to lie about the pregnancy.I mean Sajan Thakur Singh did not demand a grandson from them so early.He was happy with Kesar's pregnancy.So Krishna could have handled the situation easily.I know he was afraid that his father might keep calling him impotent.So to prove his mardangi he lied.But is it necessary to make your wife pregnant just after the honymoon to prove your mardangi?

I am feeling very very bad for Pratigya.She also had to lie about pregnancy and she is very afraid about the consequence.She is always living in a fear.Being a woman I can understand her mental condition.

I wonder what will they do after 4months?Will Pratigya use a pillow as her pregnancy bump?I think this idea of fake pregnancy is not sensible.

No offence to anyone.I also like Arhaan and Pooja and the show Pratigya.But the fake pregnancy track is just very illogical.

i know....it vry stupid and illogical to introduce this track......๐Ÿ˜ก
well i thnk somethng needed to be put into to drag the story.....coz recently kunal karan kapoor or our main villain angad is out of town
bt as far as i know by the end of this mnth a vry interesting track is gonna appear๐Ÿ˜Š the rumours say so
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaasshh

i know....it vry stupid and illogical to introduce this track......๐Ÿ˜ก
well i thnk somethng needed to be put into to drag the story.....coz recently kunal karan kapoor or our main villain angad is out of town
bt as far as i know by the end of this mnth a vry interesting track is gonna appear๐Ÿ˜Š the rumours say so

So I guess all we can do is to wait for tht interesting part to come soon.We'll just have to wait and see how this track is going to end although it does seem pretty illogical unless Krishna has really scheamed and planned something which will be -ve but will fulfill his desire.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well said Jonaki. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ This track is very illogical, seems to be brought in to get Pratigya in more trouble. Things are going to get so much worst. The secret of kriya marriage will be out, and ta-curse will eat Pratigya alive and spit her out.
Originally posted by: loveanime

Well said Jonaki. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ This track is very illogical, seems to be brought in to get Pratigya in more trouble. Things are going to get so much worst. The secret of kriya marriage will be out, and ta-curse will eat Pratigya alive and spit her out.

๐Ÿคฃ
well i dnt thnk krishna will let it happen
loveanime thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

So I guess all we can do is to wait for tht interesting part to come soon.We'll just have to wait and see how this track is going to end although it does seem pretty illogical unless Krishna has really scheamed and planned something which will be -ve but will fulfill his desire.[/QUOTE]

it is yet to be seen what his scheme is. does he even have one or just going with the flow. going with the flow suits him more as he is not the kind of guy who thinks ahead. well whatever the end will be we hope for the best for everyone sake, sanity and happiness.

loveanime thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaasshh

๐Ÿคฃ
well i dnt thnk krishna will let it happen

hmmmmmmm i hope you are right. one must handle the consequences of their actions. good or bad. i wish he didn't do this to begin with.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Inever expected from the CV's of Pratigya to introduce such a weird track.This serial is related to real life to some extent.In reality no man(Whether good or bad)would lie about pregnancy.
I just wish that the CV's show a strong reason behind Krishna's lying.
And about the next track.......God knows what will happen.Maybe Shakti will rape Pratigya and frame Krishna.Pratigya will consider Krishna to be guilty as he is wanting to prove his mardangi.But I think this will be disgusting.Rape is very much pathetic to watch and I don't want to cry seeing Pratigya in this condition.
loveanime thumbnail

Inever expected from the CV's of Pratigya to introduce such a weird track.This serial is related to real life to some extent.In reality no man(Whether good or bad)would lie about pregnancy.

I just wish that the CV's show a strong reason behind Krishna's lying.
And about the next track.......God knows what will happen.Maybe Shakti will rape Pratigya and frame Krishna.Pratigya will consider Krishna to be guilty as he is wanting to prove his mardangi.But I think this will be disgusting.Rape is very much pathetic to watch and I don't want to cry seeing Pratigya in this condition.

tumare muh mein gee shakar. NO ONE wants to see this. not much can be said beyond that. there is no middle ground here.
Originally posted by: loveanime

tumare muh mein gee shakar. NO ONE wants to see this. not much can be said beyond that. there is no middle ground here.

i hve evn send a msg to pooja gor in fb saying that plzzz talk to the creatives nt to introduce a rape track...cz evryone will stp watching