Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@MightyMouse Hey whts up whts ur name mine is Chandni
ANd have to agree lol show is goin by really slow i will add u
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
@MightMouse: Welcome dear, 😃

@Chandini: I too first thought tht Anita would be negative later on and still continue the affair with Aham, but i read TB article the other day and it said tht her brother is gonna take revenge from Aham so i think she wont be negative as of now
Chandni- thumbnail
yeh i also read tht article and tht he has a love interest with ahem's sister and tht he is only gonna get married to her for revenge
Arziya thumbnail
lol its gonna take a long time for all three marriages to happen, I doubt they will have Rashi and Jigar's wedding with Aham and Gopi ..hopefully they wont take tht long
Chandni- thumbnail
yeh i hope t doesnt turn out as long as naitik and akshara's edding from yeh rishta
Arziya thumbnail
i think tht Aham and Gopi will be wedded first thn Jigar and Rashi and thn Kinjal and Anita's bro but looking at pace of the serial right now i am afraid tht it will take some time for all tht to happen which is not good for us...

Aham and Gopi will take time to unite since i believe tht Aham doesnt even know tht Gopi is illiterate tho she told him but he wasnt even listening to her..and for her to learn all of tht will take time, i hope they are close before she becomes completely lliterate 😆
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
yeah erum i agree with you i really cant wait for there wedding to take place hope they show us fast what do u think after they become close and aham finds out she is illitrate will he help her study rem when rashi was teaching her to say thank you and said it means you are a fool gopi looked to cute and innocent there
Chandni- thumbnail
And yeh sparkle i think the wedding is probably gonna happen towards he beginning of this month

Hey mariam
Arziya thumbnail
I too want the wedding to happen fast, just like engagement I hope Kokila throws a bomb tht wedding will take place in a week 🤣..and if Aham finds out tht she is illiterate it would be sweet to watch how he corrects her and teaches but I hope tht he improves in acting till then or else it would be rather funny to watch thn sweet, it is so hard to believe him tht he would be good playing romantic the way his acting is now 😆
Chandni- thumbnail
omg but after they get married poor gopi her sasuma is gonna be so mean to her