3IDIOTSCREATION1.0|Up-Sona,asin,kash,sr/note-55

Ash_Salz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

^^credit Salz

P.S-sorri for the other post Salz was very intelligent to post by her ID
but this is the real shop all update will be found here only
๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome to S.A Creations, a joint shop by Ash & Salma aka naughtyash and Salz..
We made this decision on a whim, to make this shop. Hopefully you guys support us by continuing to visit the shop.
 Layout Theme: Cute couples 1.0 CR

::::::::::I D E A ::::::::::::

This Idea came up when we were randomly chatting in kash heaven salma told that she will only open if anyone would join her and ash really wanted too open a shop by salz as she adore her creation
so ash joined with salma
the whole theme of combined shop credit goes to wida n rima so thank them.

::INTRODUCTION::

Welcome i m aishwarya but prefer ash i m 18 live in india doing my graduation  ..i don't remeber when i started signature making but i know i am a practicer .. i love expermenting new stuffs in signature making mostly it becomes werid ... but thats expermints right falls are step of gain..i love making signatures as it helps to express our creavity in a perfectly positioned manner..... in expermint i m Not intentionally try to epict other signature makers style if its did like there style please do inform it is all unintenionally done

I m mainly a kash fan I make most of my creation of kash,if any suggestion do let me know if u could provide pictures I will definity work on them'.

Hey, I'm Salma, but you can call me Salz, i'm 19 and i currently live in Canada, where i go to the University of Toronto. I started making siggys/Avatars back in 2007, but i have never kept up with it. I get bored really easily. I love making creations, usually with my favs, Imran, Sonam, SRK-KADZ, Kash, SR, Vampire diaries, Friends and Harry potter.
My partner in crime Ash, rocks, and convinced me to make this shop, because i refused to every make a shop again, to much work and hassle. However she said she would help me if i made a shop again, and here we are. Everyone knows me to be very hyper and straight about things, and if i ever come off as rude, sorry i dont really mean it. Thats all you need to know really..
Chow and enjoY๐Ÿ˜ณ

Fiona
(under construction)

Hello Everyone. I'm Fiona, 17 years old, living in USA. A big thanks to Salz, and Ash for letting me join them. We are now a trio. Okay back to my intro. Well Most of you know me. I have my own gallery ( FlowerlipCreations) but I'm closing it down. I been making siggys for a while, maybe 3 year now. I love making them. I used Photoshop CS3. As you all might know Shahid is my fav lol, i love that dude so much you have no idea :D. I also like, SRK, Genelia, Ranbir, Imran, Sonam, Kajol, Madz, Rani, Deepika, and the list goes on. I guess that's about it. So hope you enjoy all of our work. =]. Thanks and Enjoy

::::::::::::::::Softwares::::::::::::
Ash: I use photoshop 7,photoscape,picasa,adobe imageready,jasc animation shop(I don't have jasc animation shop currently)
Salma: I use Photoshop CS3 and Animation shop.

:::::::::::::::::Copyright:::::::::::::

Dazzelers.creativity.if
for avatars(DC)

provide picture quality (siganature will according to the picture you give)
      max pictures would be 3(but you can give more i can't promise it will be good signaure) Unless its for a specfic style.
       person 1 request please.
      DO USE THEM AT LEAST FOR 3 DAY or else you will be blacklisted.
      specify if u need icons
      Short text please, no poems.
      no pm reqs, unless its for birthday etc.

:::::::::::::I M P O R T A N T ::::::::::::::

*Ash
i only will update and take non animated version so don't request me animated stuff salz will do it

* salma:i do not do Deepika Padukone at all.
 For Video Avis Request(Salma):
-i accept zshare and youtube links
-2 vid req per person
-Good quality video
-Timing must be no more then 15 seconds
PLease follow those rules and your siggy/avi will be made. Do not cut any parts of my siggy and claim as your own. We work hard to make our creations.

Page 9-Ash,AK,IMONA ๐Ÿ˜‰
Pg 18-Imona, Ash, Damon/ian/Raavan/kash
pg 34-Shahid,eclipse(avi),imona,kash,sid-rdz avi
pg 40-kash,siddhima,shanuska,AK
icons mela-bolly & telly-srk-kajol,sonam-imran,gen-sid,sonam,shahid, telly-kash,siddhima,ashi-yuvi,yuvi-naina,armaan,jennifer and much more ๐Ÿ˜‰
Pg.50 - Shahid-Genelia-CPD-Vampire Diaries.
pg55-kash,srk-kadz,asin,sonam
Edited by Ash_Salz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Salz thumbnail

-tutrials-lefty chicha,wida,rima,snighda,reena,raee, swimchick

-textures/brushes-DA,swimchik,lefty chicha,ani,rima and IF members who makes textures n brushes,DA,LJ

-actions/scripts/PSD-swimchik,DA, LJ

-insipration-AMNA,Rummi,oshini,rida creation,payal,lefty chicha,jenny,fary,bulbul,raee,kaira,My CQ anchal,chandini(ani stuff),lots more

Ash_Salz thumbnail

Please press Like button if you want a pm update๐Ÿ˜‰
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats again guys
cant wait to see your work
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGOOOO GUYS!!!!!!!!!
CANT W8T 2 SEE UR UPDATE =)

TC
LOVEYOUGUYS!!!!!!!!!!
SOFIA
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww i see...i was wondering why she opened frm her id...if you guys have main account...but i was like maybe you guys will be taking turn opening shop!!!

anywys congrats once again!! eagerly waiting for upd!!
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congratz again guys
keep rocking
luv
Fatima
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks guys will reply when salz comes

rima -yeah i was inactive yesterday so i couldn't tell her... our timing dnt come quite weelll my morning her night soo ...
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ashi this ash who open this gall is u oh i dont knw abt it ๐Ÿ˜†
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys! Congo on ur gal! Wish u many many more =)