season finale of the vampire diaries

c.r.y.s.t.a.l thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG! TVD season finale was amazing! Especially because of the twist in the end. I totally didn't see katherine was pretending to be elena. On a side note, i was so happy when damon and elena kissed and then i found out it wasn't elena. Man was i pissed. I wonder if damon knows its katherine. It would be terrible if he doesnt know because then he'll think him and elena actually kissed. When he finds out the truth he'll be sad... I dont like seeing damon sad :(

1 complaint of the season finale: I felt that Elena didn't care about damon and his well being at all when Johnathan gilbert's device was being used. Elena was all "Stefan,Stefan,Stefan". The delena relationship they have been developing at least deserved a bit of concern from elena towards damon.

All said and done, season finale was great. I'm gonna miss this show so much till it comes back for season 2. Does anyone know the date?

Leave all your comments below!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail

My thoughts

Posted my review in the wrong topic aha

O M G. WHAT a season finale!!!!!!!!!!

KATHERINES BACCCCCCK HOLY CRAP.

For a second I thought that was Damon and Elena at the end of the episode and I THINK I DIED (okay over exaggeration) but UGH O M G. SHE SLICED OFF JOHNS HAND.

ANNA! AH. I really liked her, okay not really liked but liked her. Why would they kill her :(

Jeremy! poor guy. Why would he do thissss.

What the hell happen to the mayor and Tyler?! I didn't get it. Why was the mayor dragged in, at first I Thought maybe hw as a vampire too but then he was scared of Damon in the basement .. and Tyler's eyes during the accident .. it was all so weird and confusing .. did I miss something?!

DAMONNNNN - Oh how I love him :) I love how we're seeing all these sides to him.

Bonnie and Damon fans rejoice!! That scene where Damon thanks her - cute. But the whole Bonnie threatening Stefan at the end was like uhh.. I'm sure Damon and Stefan could totally take her down ..no? Should she really be throwing around threats :/

Gosh, I DID love how they ended the show off. How's anyone suppose to wait five monthsss for the next episodeeeeeeeeee
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

My thoughts

Posted my review in the wrong topic aha

O M G. WHAT a season finale!!!!!!!!!!

KATHERINES BACCCCCCK HOLY CRAP.

For a second I thought that was Damon and Elena at the end of the episode and I THINK I DIED (okay over exaggeration) but UGH O M G. SHE SLICED OFF JOHNS HAND.

ANNA! AH. I really liked her, okay not really liked but liked her. Why would they kill her :(

Jeremy! poor guy. Why would he do thissss.

What the hell happen to the mayor and Tyler?! I didn't get it. Why was the mayor dragged in, at first I Thought maybe hw as a vampire too but then he was scared of Damon in the basement .. and Tyler's eyes during the accident .. it was all so weird and confusing .. did I miss something?!

DAMONNNNN - Oh how I love him :) I love how we're seeing all these sides to him.

Bonnie and Damon fans rejoice!! That scene where Damon thanks her - cute. But the whole Bonnie threatening Stefan at the end was like uhh.. I'm sure Damon and Stefan could totally take her down ..no? Should she really be throwing around threats :/

Gosh, I DID love how they ended the show off. How's anyone suppose to wait five monthsss for the next episodeeeeeeeeee

IM GONAN NICK THIS LOL
NAH ONLII MESSIN..
I AGREE WITH SOME PRT
WILL EDIT SOON ..
PROMISE..

Edited by -SamPari- - 13 years ago
KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was at the edge of my seat with Damon and Elena. Although i was expecting Katherine to come. I was too engulfed by the scene to realise it was too good to be true. Well at least Nina kissed Ian right 😆 but then when she scared her dad and playing with the knives; i was like hell yeh thats Katherine 😭

Dalena forever <3
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The last episode was INTENSE!
I totally DID NOT see Katherine coming back, I thought it was Elena kissing Damon and I was going "ELENA! What are you DOING?!" (I love Damon to death but Im pro Elena-Stephan).

But yeah, I think judging on the look in Damon's eyes and how he looked confused, I think he guessed that it wasn't Elena that kissed him. And if he did not sense anything... then there is going to be A LOT of drama between the brothers in the future.. not that there isnt any right now. lol.

But yeah. lol

Overall I LOVED IT. I cant wait until September now!!
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG I know!!!!!!

( I'll come back and edit this!!! I have TONS to say!!) I gotss to go for now

by the way I am Shraddha