Pratigya

Mods. Please close this topic - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tvrasika

Agree with this post and ShruthiR. It's one thing to say Pooja Gor has to improve her acting, but another thing to actually have a siggy calling her fish face. Glad to know that siggy will be removed.

About the other post which said this post will get Pooja's attention and she may get offended, I actually think it's a good thing Pooja's name is mentioned in the thread. Pooja will see that most people here do not support that fish-face siggy. She will be happy only to see that....

well, that will defeat the purpose of this topic if she got to see any of those siggies.
She may have never come across them in the original thread they were in. But by displaying her name and then the pics as such would only increase the chances of her getting offended. I'm sure that wasn't the intention of the siggy makers or the person who started this topic.
We don't want celebs coming here and then wanting to never come back... I understand that it may show how some ppl dont support such siggies etc that you're saying, but still why offend her in the first place?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh...o.k. U hav a point. Why offend Pooja? We want her to take our feedback seriously and work on her acting. We don't want her to dismiss us all, just because someone made a fish face siggy. I agree...
lol...hope you weren't being sarcastic πŸ€”
shruthiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvrasika

Agree with this post and ShruthiR. It's one thing to say Pooja Gor has to improve her acting, but another thing to actually have a siggy calling her fish face. Glad to know that siggy will be removed.

About the other post which said this post will get Pooja's attention and she may get offended, I actually think it's a good thing Pooja's name is mentioned in the thread. Pooja will see that most people here do not support that fish-face siggy. She will be happy only to see that....

Thank you for agreeing with me😊
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --ania--

well, that will defeat the purpose of this topic if she got to see any of those siggies.
She may have never come across them in the original thread they were in. But by displaying her name and then the pics as such would only increase the chances of her getting offended. I'm sure that wasn't the intention of the siggy makers or the person who started this topic.
We don't want celebs coming here and then wanting to never come back... I understand that it may show how some ppl dont support such siggies etc that you're saying, but still why offend her in the first place?

I am sorry for starting this topic but above post clearly defined the purpose. There was no harm meant for those who made those siggies and posted them. I am sure all was a joke. This may or may not have offended her. I will come up with some cute Kirya Siggies. Thanks

mods can remove this post.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --ania--

lol...hope you weren't being sarcastic πŸ€”

Ania,
No, I was not being sarcastic. Am never sarcastic actually, hehe... not my cup of tea, sarcasm! I sincerely meant what I said.
@ SAM: Hun, don't be sorry or feel bad. You were very supportive to listen and remove them on the first notice. Thank you. ⭐️

@ tvsarika: Oh, alright. Sometimes, ppl take sarcasm's support to convey their displeasure. :P Thanks for being understanding. =)
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SAM2U

I am sorry for starting this topic but above post clearly defined the purpose. There was no harm meant for those who made those siggies and posted them. I am sure all was a joke. This may or may not have offended her. I will come up with some cute Kirya Siggies. Thanks

mods can remove this post.

there r no mods in this forum😭😭😭😭
so many topics are here that shud be removed...
1.promoting rape.....🀒
2. bashing a charcter without knowing evn the story properly and using slangs....🀒
3.making fun of characters without reason....😲
Ok Guys I Have Removed The Pooja Siggy 😊 Edited by Aaliyah01 - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Ok Giys I Have Removed The Pooja Siggy 😊

girls which siggy you people are talking?...is that the one appearing in my signature?...if that is so...that siggy is very cuteπŸ˜›...what is wrong in that?πŸ˜• i liked it that is y i put it as my signatureπŸ˜ƒ...i hope we won't put things which we don't like , as our signature...for example say shakti character...none has him as their signature...any way it all depend person to person...πŸ˜†

look at my avatar...i like that scene that is y i made it as my avatar...πŸ˜›
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago