Pratigya

Mods. Please close this topic

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I find These siggies and  graphics extremely degrading to a lead character. Calling some one fish face is not only humiliating and disheartening for any one but makes that person feel ridiculed for no fault of them. These upcoming artists needs appreciations for their work not humiliation๐Ÿ˜•, let alone the bashing that is going on these days.

Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as far as i know pooja gor...i thnk she herself is a vry humorous grl and vry funny and jolly...... she cn take jokes as JOKES..... so cool it guys.....its just a joke...dnt accuse anyone cz we r all frnds here...๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago
SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes kash!!!! u r absolutely correct!! i totally agree wid u! It was  just a joke! and i personally really like pooja gor asin in looks style and everything i like abt her!! specially she is very good looking! it was just a joke! If it really hurted anyone then we are really sorry but we seriously didn't mean to.
shruthiR thumbnail
Maybe she might or might not take it as a joke since few other members have alreay offended her on this froum regarding her looks.It was very nasty of them to do so.These siggies might mean no harm or offence but I am sure a person will feel bad if they are called fish face and things like tht.So I think something should be done abt this.In this forum we are here to discuss or critisize the show and the characters,not make fun of the actors or hurt them even though it might be completely unintentional.We don't want them to get the wrong signal you know.And especially knowing the fact tht they visit this forum it is best to refrain from making fun of their looks.๐Ÿ˜Š
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ohk Guys we got your point! That siggie will be removed! I will ask Aaliyah to take it out from the chat thread!
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shruthiR

Maybe she might or might not take it as a joke since few other members have alreay offended her on this froum regarding her looks.It was very nasty of them to do so.These siggies might mean no harm or offence but I am sure a person will feel bad if they are called fish face and things like tht.So I think something should be done abt this.In this forum we are here to discuss or critisize the show and the characters,not make fun of the actors or hurt them even though it might be completely unintentional.We don't want them to get the wrong signal you know.And especially knowing the fact tht they visit this forum it is best to refrain from making fun of their looks.๐Ÿ˜Š

thk hain shruti....bt i also thnk that one shud nt open threads making fun of the characters and the dialogues used by them......๐Ÿ˜• after all that gives us entertainment...bt if u see the tone in one particular topic...u wud feel its hard to resist.....i thnk u know wich topic i meant๐Ÿ˜‰
Just so you know, you're bringing forth the danger that she might not even come across..... you may ask how?

1. well, you're mentioning her name in your topic.
2. then, you're displaying the siggy that you claim would be offensive to her.

This all will just bring forth her attention and she will be actually offended ....otherwise there were very few chances that she'd have seen the thread they were posted in originally.

I'd say, remove her name from the topic as well as those pics. You could've PMed the members in whose topic you saw these pics instead of displaying here like this....this has obviously increased the chances of her seeing it and then possibly getting offended.

PS: I dont support the display of the above pics but neither do I support this post of yours because of the reasons I stated above.
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Ohk Guys we got your point! That siggie will be removed! I will ask Aaliyah to take it out from the chat thread!

Thank you Priti๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for taking my points into consideration, SAM2U.
Its very much appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜Š
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with this post and ShruthiR. It's one thing to say Pooja Gor has to improve her acting, but another thing to actually have a siggy calling her fish face. Glad to know that siggy will be removed.

About the other post which said this post will get Pooja's attention and she may get offended, I actually think it's a good thing Pooja's name is mentioned in the thread. Pooja will see that most people here do not support that fish-face siggy. She will be happy only to see that....