Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: queenpreeti

today's episode was totally DISAPPOINTING.

I guess everyone was out of character.I guess CVs are going Pavitra rishta style where a beautiful wedding needs to be destroyed every now and then.I could see the similarity between jaggu and savitha tai of pavitra rishta.Infact , few days back same thing happened in pavitra rishta ,where rasika tai insulted manav and family on her son's wedding reception party highlighting the profession and background of manav and family.

I admit Karan was disappointing today but jaggu crossed all the limits .I never expected that he will stoop so low.Honestly, i always found jaggu 's character much more powerful than thakur's but the way he was insulting everyone was too below his standard.I felt as if i was in fish market and not in a wedding.

I thought jaggu being a doting father would show some lack of interest and anger towards the whole wedding scene but i guess he was possessed by the spirit of savitha tai of Pavitra rishta.

I have no words to describe my anger and frustration after seeing today's episode.I thought these Cvs are done with all the drama by showing sanskar-abha wedding arrangement and making karan going through that accident but i guess i  was wrong.

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

HERE we go again with the PR..Thank-you queenpreet for mentioning the PR earlier because other wise I would still be asking who the🀬  are these tia and tayas never heard of them.  So there are show they how this rubbish and still get the higher rankings. 

Now today was the two THUGS day so let's hope Monday would be the ABHARAN day..
WE CAN HOPE CAN'T WE??

pageant101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pattinson6

If Shelly drinks can be sure Jaggu will kill her after.πŸ˜†

Kanika is useless if there is someone with her to supportπŸ₯±

I think Karan and Abha has to speak for this request to calm downπŸ˜‰

AS YOU ARE WRITING THIS IT SEEMS THAT SHELLY HAS AN ADDICTION .  IF SO CAN ANYONE SEND ME THE LINK FOR THAT EPISODE ...Being new I missed that celebration entirely.πŸ˜†

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't forget....

Shelly and Kanika "Sarbat...eewwww.." will become so fond of the venerated "pink" drink with that power punch that they will have it served at all SB functions....
pageant101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gp00

Don't forget....

Shelly and Kanika "Sarbat...eewwww.." will become so fond of the venerated "pink" drink with that power punch that they will have it served at all SB functions....

SHARBAT is fine but it seems that SHELLY has an addiction for the not so red drinks.................If so can you post the link for that episode .

gp00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNiCo

<font color="#0000ff">
SHARBAT is fine but it seems that SHELLY has an addiction for the not so red drinks.................If so can you post the link for that episode .</font>

SaNiCo--
I'll take a look for you.
pageant101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gp00

SaNiCo--
I'll take a look for you.

So it is true thanks gp00

gp00 thumbnail

<font color="#0000ff">
So it is true thanks gp00</font>

January 8th episode....
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THANKS gp00 for the link and your post should not be the limits of C.V.s but the limits of our dear witch shelly too ..         she really know how to party and now the only thing lest is to get those sodas she ordered and mix one of her real ones and then see the witch dance to our songs and make this the best party ever.🀣

I must say it was too funny.
She is a true alcoholic.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Vimal is even worse than it lol

chip thumbnail
They probably should have story writing contests just like Sa re ga ma and Dance India Dance. That way atleast we may be able to see some creative writing that makes sense... atleast we will all get a chance to vote and let them know what the janta likes. I have a feeling they have these old deadbeat tired out serial writers who just keep watching other serials and movies (which are lacklustre remakes in themselves) for inspiration.

Come on production houses! You must be able to find people who live in the real world and are able to THINK and put words to paper? Even 8-9 year old children are better in imagination and creativity!
Someone had a very good storyline and developed the characters so well till beginning of April. WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT PERSON/PERSONS? Why are they allowing their story and characters to be ruined so badly?