Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

OPEN LETTER to CVs: Know your limits

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There are not enough ANNOYED POSTS today about this episode. There ought to be more.....

Some of the members may be upset with this post, so I recommend you not read further if you are of the delicate type. What I am saying is nothing different from what already has been said plus a few of my own thoughts. And as a fan and loyal viewer I have the right to say it.

Who wrote these episodes? The Bharjatyas or their hired writers or one CV who totally lacks any credentials to have this job?

This is a vile, creative-less, horrible excuse for an episode EVER on any show I have EVER seen.
That is no exaggeration, as I never say what I don't mean.   Put down the drinks or whatever you are smoking, and get back to your job of ----- WRITING and ENTERTAINING US WITH QUALITY TV!

This is supposed to amuse us? Keep us in suspense? This is your "family" values show? This is the romantic marriage of Abha and Karan? It's insulting to be offered this garbage for my viewing "pleasure". You have treated your viewers like the idiots you perhaps are at this juncture.

Unbelievable! The insults, the "great Indian culture" of ours on display.....Bharjatyas, you should be ASHAMED to put this out. It's not enough that every scene in this show since inception is regurgitated from some other movie or show? Because if this is your creativity, then perhaps you should regurgitate some more.[ You have ruined this show and this couple......BR]
Sincerely,
One very disgusted viewer 😡Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
GP I'm not even disgust of the episode that I knew he would have nothing.
I told myself that Thakur would leave the room.
I expect worse Monday lol
gp00 thumbnail
Cynthia--Can I tell you, I'm absolutely seeing RED. It was so annoying to see the characters we love and respect get abused and treated like this. What kind of wedding is this? It is one of a kind for sure.

How can Abha and Karan have a loving wedding ceremony after this all-out, vile fight where every member of the family is involved? Who will be happy at the wedding? NO ONE.

Not even Karan and Abha to some degree.
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

Cynthia--Can I tell you, I'm absolutely seeing RED. It was so annoying to see the characters we love and respect get abused and treated like this. What kind of wedding is this? It is one of a kind for sure.

How can Abha and Karan have a loving wedding ceremony after this all-out, vile fight where every member of the family is involved? Who will be happy at the wedding? NO ONE.

Not even Karan and Abha to some degree.

I agree but just to answer this question:
A wedding without a scene Jaggu you think marriage would make sense?
I think it is in the sequence of events.
At the end of all this I am sure Thakur begin to love Karan

gp00 thumbnail
I expected it to be bad...

But this was too excessive...almost to the point of being a joke....
ReadLo thumbnail

I expected it to be bad...

But this was too excessive...almost to the point of being a joke....

is theater lol
Just kidding but I think it's a passage I think it will be no worse in the future but frustration
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEY HEY I LEAVE YOU ALL FOR ONE DAY AND YOU START FIREWORKS WITHOUT ME ..........😲not fair deargp00
Let me see the show and get backwithyou all and then add my 2.5cents in your thoughts and the words in your letter written to the top honchos of the show

gp00 thumbnail
Welcome back! I too was off the forum for part of yesterday, most of today.

I look forward to your comments. It was just so painful to see every little insult possible in this and the next and next episodes to come. What next, the food is not good? not warm enough? the plate is not sparkling clean? the sun is not shining enough? it's very juvenile...the dialogue and episode.
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome back! I too was off the forum for part of yesterday, most of today.

I look forward to your comments. It was just so painful to see every little insult possible in this and the next and next episodes to come. What next, the food is not good? not warm enough? the plate is not sparkling clean? the sun is not shining enough? it's very juvenile...the dialogue and episode.

HELLO again ans so sorry dear instead of the 2.5 cents there is a the decrease in the increments and left is the .75cents only. 
This was the Indian T.V at its worst and believe me this is only my second show on the desi T.V and y because
and you all call me a newbie.   I always like to write humorous posts and this is why just like this serial has been written why the creatives who are thinking with their brains but with the TRP ratings to boost their banking at its best

Given the guests are not comfortable and they should complain but it wouldn't have happened if the head count was given correctly and why the 🤬 somebody yell at them for that.
Now this nonsense about being the ladki wale hain hum chup rahenge. this is all non-sense.
The show may appeal to the masses in India but it is an insult to the feminine gender and very degrading to show the humiliation accepted by the bride's family on the basis of hum ladki walen hain and till this is stopped and talked about the other cults they go with this kind of thinking are going to remain with this society and I am talking about the female infanticide, the rape the dowry and the illiteracy social downfall of this gender.
Marriage is a union of two families and the beautiful ceremonies we only have in a country called INDIA are very rich and meaningful ceremonies and they all have a ritual and a lesson for the two families to reminisce them later in their life.  I demand them to rise above fray and show some intelligence in their script writings and not to show impure and full of meaningless  ceremonies in this light and make a mockery of the whole ceremony.

We  who live abroad and still want to raise our children with the Indian Values  want to see the serials with some logic and reasoning  in it.   IT  is not an easy task to raise children with Indian values here and to show this  nonsensical drama of the marriage ceremonies gone haywire who wants to get married this style. 
MAKE YOUR SHOW WITH SOME LOGIC AND SENSE AND SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE VIEWERS FOR THEIR INTELLIGENCE TO WATCH IT SO THEY CAN BE CONNECTED TO THE INDIA as a country and INDIAN MARRIAGE AS A WHOLE.
Show the Indian female as their  role changing in the society .         why is has to be the mouse ABHA or the WITCH Shelly .What happened to the mehmaan niwaji or the tolerance on the part of baraatis.

Many of the silent readers will watch this and sadly shake their heads and for dramas like this where the marriage ceremony becomes a mockery to its fullest we should show some courage and enthusiasm like gp00 is showing and write about it .

gp00 .....YOU and I cannot change the deep seated mentality of this Rajshri who are worried about the TRP but still I applaud you to have the courage to take a step in this direction.

Edited by SaNiCo - 13 years ago
Batuni1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaNiCo

HELLO again ans so sorry dear instead of the 2.5 cents there is a the decrease in the increments and left is the .75cents only. 
This was the Indian T.V at its worst and believe me this is only my second show on the desi T.V and y because
and you all call me a newbie.   I always like to write humorous posts and this is why just like this serial has been written why the creatives who are thinking with their brains but with the TRP ratings to boost their banking at its best

Given the guests are not comfortable and they should complain but it wouldn't have happened if the head count was given correctly and why the 🤬 somebody yell at them for that.
Now this nonsense about being the ladki wale hain hum chup rahenge. this is all non-sense.
The show may appeal to the masses in India but it is an insult to the feminine gender and very degrading to show the humiliation accepted by the bride's family on the basis of hum ladki walen hain and till this is stopped and talked about the other cults they go with this kind of thinking are going to remain with this society and I am talking about the female infanticide, the rape the dowry and the illiteracy social downfall of this gender.
Marriage is a union of two families and the beautiful ceremonies we only have in a country called INDIA are very rich and meaningful ceremonies and they all have a ritual and a lesson for the two families to reminisce them later in their life.  I demand them to rise above fray and show some intelligence in their script writings and not to show a very pure and full of meaningless  ceremonies in this light and make a mockery of the whole ceremony.

We  who live abroad and still want to raise our children with the Indian Values  want to see the serials with some logic and reasoning  in it.   IT  is not an easy task to raise children with Indian values here and to show this  nonsensical drama of the marriage ceremonies gone haywire who wants to get married this style. 
MAKE YOUR SHOW WITH SOME LOGIC AND SENSE AND SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE VIEWERS FOR THEIR INTELLIGENCE TO WATCH IT SO THEY CAN BE CONNECTED TO THE INDIA as a country and INDIAN MARRIAGE AS A WHOLE.
Show the Indian female as their  role changing in the society .         why is has to be the mouse ABHA or the WITCH Shelly .What happened to the mehmaan niwaji or the tolerance on the part of baraatis.

Many of the silent readers will watch this and sadly shake their heads and for dramas like this where the marriage ceremony becomes a mockery to its fullest we should show some courage and enthusiasm like gp00 is showing and write about it .

gp00 .....YOU and I cannot change the deep seated mentality of this Rajshri who are worried about the TRP but still I applaud you to have the courage to take a step in this direction.

Very truly written SaNiCo and I do the three cheers for the  both of you.  I saw the episode and was disgusted with exactly  the same things and didn't even want to write about it.  I agree with you that Rajshree should show some if not the love affair in the show at least don't make a fun of the ceremonies of the marriage we have in India.  Show the creativity in your writing to mold the people born and brought up here to love these ceremonies and not make a fun of them l
SHAMEFUL episode and nothing to be proud of

Edited by Batuni1 - 13 years ago