14 May 2010-Rani enters the Mahal as Leela Bhua

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you so much ,Bobbie

Stupid family remains stupid all the time 👏, even though Bhoomi had clearly told them if she is actually a Bhootni but still they are searching for a family and need to click a picture to confirm 🤪.....Non-living things are more reliable/trustworthy than a family members always

Anyway , Loved Rani 's gestures n postures as leela...Anjali is fabulous actress👏the way she bend down to pretend an old lady was too good ....and Bobbie , though she didn't call her naukrani but spit on her by coughing na 😉that's more to get relief for us😆
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update,Bobbie!!

Not much excitement in the epi today,I say.

Rani-maiyya pervades over all-even escapes the all-knowing Bhootni??

I want her to pull Yudi's ears saying what kind of new wifey he's chosen for himself 😆
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Faiza apu already wrote what i wanted to write about searching for Ira in village so not repeating...............
I found you-know-who tolerable today...perhaps because he told Ira to make Rani stay....
Anjali acted brilliantly but her voice needs to be a little bit shrilling to appear old-lady like,
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Faiza and Purva,

I agree with you the story is very boring and predictable.  Like always no rhyme or reason. 

Matching YuIra were annoying as ususal.  Now what will be fun to watch is some scenes with Yudi and Leela Bhua.  😉😉  Her playing with Raj Kumari and him watching them.  What do you say?  I want Raj Kumari to respond to Leela Bua and start crying when Ira comes closer. 
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Bobbie , i think Yudi will be less shown and instead of Yudi-Leela bua scenes , they would show Ira-Bua scenes because she has won her trust so again they will play ring-ringa rosy with us....And if they have shown 2 tolerable episodes then it means next week would be highly irritating🤔

But we can expect Rani-baby scenes as from now on bhootni will allow to touch her  but Yudi will be missing for sure .He wont be there to sit n watch if Rani/leela is playing with baby.
usmrasul thumbnail
Seeing Rani-Rajkumari  scene is enough...i dont want to see that dumb stinking husband of hers to wander around just to paraise Ira...............

its just going down to Reena-Sona-Bali lane...........
and yes now that trp rose to 1.5, CVs will surely try to bring it down
Faiza_sam thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Seeing Rani-Rajkumari  scene is enough...i dont want to see that dumb stinking husband of hers to wander around just to paraise Ira...............

its just going down to Reena-Sona-Bali lane...........
and yes now that trp rose to 1.5, CVs will surely try to bring it down

🤣 you stole my word?Not fair 😉
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

🤣 you stole my word?Not fair 😉

well you were not using it so i took the liberty....sorry didnt know it was patented😆🤣
Galti ho gayi...maaf kor dijie😉
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update bobbie....

Well after reading your update... it seems Rani was outstanding as usual... why does Ira-leela bua remind me of Kajri-Thumki bua rrelationship
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago