Baadi ma of SGP forum

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi laxmi_s

i dont know about your age but each and every post of your's is so good ,explaining each and every aspect of life in such a thought full way that i feel like calling you baadi maa of SPG  ๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lol...๐Ÿ˜†but for me its just not laxmi....there are so many badi ma's here in SGP forum...ladyM,laxmi,dewdrop_pearl,vishmewell,shweta and many others(only to name a few)
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now thats interesting...i had suggested this category for the NL and i already see the discussions taking place๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: amotlymileo

now thats interesting...i had suggested this category for the NL and i already see the discussions taking place๐Ÿ˜†

Yup I remember....will be gr8 fun in the NL...
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Yup I remember....will be gr8 fun in the NL...

sure thing...just can't wait for the NL to get started but thts gonna be after the banner contest is over
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 111192

Hi laxmi_s

i dont know about your age but each and every post of your's is so good ,explaining each and every aspect of life in such a thought full way that i feel like calling you baadi maa of SPG  ๐Ÿ‘

HEY...... thankx a million for this sweetie...... ๐Ÿค—.....

Badi maa title is a honour yaar..... i am overwhelmed u made a comparison of mine to her.... i am her fan right from her persona to the way she speaks to the way she dresses.... she is just natural..... 

But i am too far behind ........๐Ÿ˜†.......when  it comes to her and our gurujis' thinking like the names Shaunak addressed..... learning a lot from IF and imparting my thoughts too....

Believe me it is doing wonders in my life..... U shocked me literally in this thread with this posting darling..... i truly landed here with a view of reading a character analysis on Badi maa.......๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

when  it comes to her and our gurujis' thinking like the names Shaunak addressed.....

๐Ÿ˜†...dont worry laxmi..I have included ur name in the guruji's list too๐Ÿ˜‰Hamein aap logon ke charan sparsh karne dijiye Guruji...๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

๐Ÿ˜†...dont worry laxmi..I have included ur name in the guruji's list too๐Ÿ˜‰Hamein aap logon ke charan sparsh karne dijiye Guruji...๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Remember the last advice i suggested for u na..... not to miss IF even during exam time..... so think about it....else u will repent........wrong advices can lead u to misguidance.....dear......socho socho๐Ÿคฃ