Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

My thoughts on tomorrow's episode

Hayati thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, so seeing how a lot of us have been speculating how this wedding might go down- this is my two cents. Before I go about this, i just want to say there has been a lot of speculation on Karan-Aabha romance/love story and i must say that i have watched my share of indian tv serials and  i find karan-aabha's story the most sweetest/cutest and loveliest jodi and love story...and i agree there are times when aabha has disappointed..but seeing how her character was developed it was an apt way to act in response to karan's chasing/ acceptance of marriage..

anyway..that's just my opinion..for me Karan-Aabha still got the magic and i get happy everytime i see them on screen..they aren't over the top with their romance and neither are they blah..(couldn't think of any other way of expressing that feeling!๐Ÿ˜†)

But here is my two cents on how things can pan out tomorrow:

Sanskar does the arrangement for food...Shelly corners lata and starts insulting her on how she can understand why the arrangements were done so poorly seeing how they can barely afford to live..and then she will say i feel sorry for you sheetal..you have so many people to support...then Sheetal will suddenly become all protective of her family and dish out the worst to Shelly counter insulting her and reminding her that at one time her sasural was also not so well off...Jaggu who will hear this will come to sheetal to give his two cents while raghav will go to tell her to be quiet as they are the girl's side..aabha will be watching helplessly from inside..thakur will hold the window bars tighter..before Jaggu can say anything Karan will land there and say Shelly bhabhi Sheetal mami is saying what is the truth and there is no shame in that..i am proud that my grandfather worked for thakurs family and that my father came up the hard way and that papa should never forget that...and he will further tell shelly bhabhi that after bad times good times also need to come..and that she should give enough blessings to him that he can help his sasural see the good days again..that will make Aabha smile a bit...and CP will smile at Karan..

CP will see Aabha's sad face and go to her and tell her that you will have to face a lot of hardship in SB and will have to go through a lot ot win their hearts with your goodness but i am happy that you ahve found a life partner like Karan who will not only love you but also be with you every step of the way..

Jaggu will make another tamasha outside with raghav mama about some arrangement..he will then say that Thakur was kicked out of SB but that doesn't mean he forgets how to make arrangements...this will infuriate karan and will start to say something but before that only..Thakur will make his grand entry and say that enough Jagmohan prasad! He will then signal CP to bring Swarn Abha for the pheras..karan will also come and stand between the two fathers...CP and Lata bring SwarnAabha..and then Thakur will say that indeed they lost SB but just by buying SB doesn't mean they have acquired the status of what SB is known for. wheras thakur and his family have SB running in their veins and each tradition and stature of SB belongs to them and that jagmohan should feel privileged that Aabha is becoming his bahu and that finally his ownership of SB can become a prestige because Aabha presence will make SB what it is meant to be...he will look at aabha and tell her that today i will do your kanyadaan because i want you to go to SB because that is where you belong and to help restore the dignity of SB..

Jaggu will be infuriated at this insult..and Karan will be happy that thakur agreed to bless them..

this is just my predication...the CVs can go anywhere with the episode..but i really hope the pheras and all are done tomorrow so that by next week we can get on with Aabha moving to SB.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
Hayati u r our prediction princess...๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿค—
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope it turns out that way.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great prediction. Let's see today.

I too have seen my share of serials in the last couple of years, and while I agree it is one of the more innocent, sweet ones, Karan-Abha are fast becoming "vanilla" to me. That's all I meant by my post. I personally like a little bit of passion in life, I like to see it in people, and my desire for sweet was filled by Twilight, which of course had more emotional connection than most shows/movies. I hope Abha and Karan get to that point of an open connection...but quite honestly, if CVs can't write it, then we can only imagine it.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow..nyc predctn..hope we see it 2day..i want thakur 2 do kanyadaan๐Ÿ˜Š
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
see what today we reserve
excellent prediction (which did not lol)

Edited by Pattinson6 - 13 years ago
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice prediction hayati...hope sumthing like this happens...