Dill Mill Gaye

SR: A new hope for a new beginning

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

She was hurt .. But more than herself she is seeing Siddhant's pain .. She says that his entire pain is due to her  .. She wishes she could do something .. something that will bring back Siddhant to her .. But everything she does seems to get him more and more furious at her .. She is losing hope .. It's Karvachauth and the person she is keeping a fast for thinks that she is doing it for her boyfriend .. She was shattered .. Can it get worse than this ' What does she do that he will understand .. Will he or won't he ' Does he even want her in his life ' Riddhima realizes that maybe she isn't trying hard enough .. If she was, wouldn't she be wearing her marriage symbols .. And the world would have know she is a married lady .. Maybe it was really her who wasn't honestly making an attempt .. You feel so bad for her .. She is doing all she can .. But well .. She is losing hope when we see Armaan talk to her .. He makes her understand what Siddhant is to her .. How important he has become for her .. And she for Siddhant ' She says she is hurt too but the very fact that she is the cause of Siddhant's pain is tearing her apart .. She cannot see him like this .. And she doesn't understand what will she have to do get him to trust her .. and believe in this marriage again ' Armaan tells Riddhima that she cannot give up hope because she and Siddhant want the same things .. They both want this marriage .. Siddhant may fear another heart break if she leaves him and thus he is trying to emotionally distance himself from her .. even if that requires him yelling and taunting her .. And Riddhima needs to open up .. She needs to forget her fears .. Armaan asked her various questions to which Riddhima replied Sid .. her only answer was Siddhant .. Who do you see in your future .. Sid .. Would you like it if you saw him with another girl .. No .. Who do you think about the most .. Sid .. Everything in Riddhima's life is about Sid .. Nothing matters to her more than Siddhant .. Armaan knows it .. And now Riddhima does too .. He even tells her that seeing him hurt .. hurts you even more .. You care for him so much .. He also says that you need to make a place for Sid in you heart .. And it's best that Armaan is letting go of Riddhima, It will help him move on as well .. Seeing Riddhima happy even he can move on in life .. Like Shashank told him he has to find his happiness .. He has to move on ..

In the last part we see a very determined Riddhima Modi who will not let her marriage break at any cost .. She has had enough of it and she will now get Sid back .. It is Sid for whom she is fasting and she will make sure that Sid does break her fast .. She is hoping for a new beginning from the Karvachauth .. A new beginning for Siddhant and her .. She will give this marriage all she can ..  Her heart beats for Siddhant .. She will now work on this marriage whole heartedly .. Siddhant has to understand and he will understand that whatever she is doing is for him and only him .. Riddhima is very dedicated (even more than before ..) and she is doing her bit by holding her hand out to Siddhant and now it's Siddhant's turn to hold onto hers .. With every passing episode I see their inexplicable bond growing stronger and stronger .. They are incomplete without each other .. SR are nothing without one another and everything when together .. and the realization is surely on its way ..

Karan Grover was absolutely brilliant today .. Every emotion was perfect .. And that we all know that he has amazing acting skills .. Hats off to him .. Outstanding .. My heart goes out to Armaan .. A big hug for him .. I loved every part of the Armaan Riddhima scene .. It was lovely ..

Supriya

PS: Healthy and Constructive criticism is always welcome .. Would love to hear your views ...
Edited by 211su - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mabel thumbnail
u hav expressed all my thoughts so aptly through dis post....
seriously a wonderful episode....
n yes hats off to armaan 4 wat he did 2de
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Supriya...wonderfulll wonderfully said....and everything is true.....todays episode was all about closure...ridhimas realization....and her hertfelt attempt to maker her marriage right......

She had not realized that she had kept th edoors of her heart closed for Sid...because.....she never had any closure with armaan.....all she ws asked to day rightly asked by Armaan...and it had to be him who asked because.....he was the one person in her life who meant the world to her....today she understood that by moving on she was not betraying her past ....but accepting and embracing her present and future
sray76 thumbnail
But I am scared about the Precap;... I think Sid will think that she is looking at arman... why did he have to come in the middle... cant he stay as far away as possible...
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderfully said

Its all about Sid, Ridz answered honestly as she could and that with Armaan

Ridz was right to question herself, and yes her heart door were closed and Armaan gave a closure on her to ope those door and let Sid in now, she loves Sid but she needs to make a place for Sid in her heart to know what she feels for Sid to become visible
211su thumbnail
Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Supriya...wonderfulll wonderfully said....and everything is true.....todays episode was all about closure...ridhimas realization....and her hertfelt attempt to maker her marriage right......

She had not realized that she had kept th edoors of her heart closed for Sid...because.....she never had any closure with armaan.....all she ws asked to day rightly asked by Armaan...and it had to be him who asked because.....he was the one person in her life who meant the world to her....today she understood that by moving on she was not betraying her past ....but accepting and embracing her present and future

Very true ... Well said .. Yes indeed she has had closure with Armaan .. Armaan and Riddhima needed to be comfertable aound each other .. When Armaan holds her hand, she isn't affected by him at all .. This without any doubt states that she has moved past Armaan ... She wants to step into her future with Siddhant ... It's best for both of them along with Siddhant .. Yesterday while watching the scene where Armaan tells her you have to be with him .. for 7 janams .. make a place for him in your heart .. move on .. try whole heartedly reminded me of the scene between Nandini and Sameer (HDDCS) where she says 'Mujhe ijazat do Sameer ..' to move on without having the guilt that she betrayed him .. Yesterday was very similar in that context .. Riddhima now knows that by moving on she is not betraying what she had with Armaaan .. like you said ..
Edited by 211su - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think now she will truly open her heart and do all she can to get Sid to love her !!
211su thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

I think now she will truly open her heart and do all she can to get Sid to love her !!

About time Riddhima actually opened her heart to Sid .. And realize what she feels for him ..
Though i feel so bad for Armaan 😭... He is completely and totally broken ..

Thanks all for commenting ...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG wonderful post hun! I LOVED the questions of Armaan, as he made sure that her answers SHOULD be Sid..

He is gem of a guy.. Ridz's last scene was surely an indication of a new beginning.. Love the background shaadi wala score hehe.. I have always loved that mantra, it's my Ringtone even

keep making such wonderful posts hun :D
WOW YAAR....AMAZING WRITING

truly it was an amazing scene