Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Is Abha going to take any action??

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Well today Jaggu's ready made baraat came to have some fun in the wedding😆.
And as expected Jaggu used every opportunity to insult the wedding preparations, prakash, mama ji and even mom.
While all these insults were going on, Abha was quietly watching from aside and feeling the pain. And by the end of the episode she was feeling restless. The way she was quietly enduring this at first and then feeling restless later on, I think she is going to take some action😕. Is she going to confront Jaagu about this.
I don't know I was getting the feeling that she was going to break this marriage
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
i dont think so  she will take any action ..but Karan will take definitely😊when he will look at her he will understand his lady love from her eyes😉  i thought  so too she wants 2  break the marriage  too but it wont happen, the marriage will take place and she  will enter  SB then problem will start😆
Edited by kornofuli - 13 years ago
unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel sad for karan if something like that happen..................!!!
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought she was going to stop the wedding.

I'm a bit disappointed that Karan has done nothing. He should have told J & V & S & Witch to go home with the guests. He will bring his bahu back. But I guess he can't do that because it would embarrass Thakur and his family.
Hayati thumbnail
karan did whatever he could..whenver he smelled a problem he did something..but u have got to realize that if he makes it obvious that aabha's family wasn't prepared for the guests it will look bad on them..it would be nice if aabha did something..but she can't come out till the marriage time...i feel like she and karan will have an eye lock session where aabha will telepathically tell karan she is happy to get married to him but sad that her family has to bear so much insult..then karan will tell her that your family is my family and i will not bear their insults any longer...

I feel like the only way thakur will come to do the kanyaadan tomorrow is if jaggu intervenes in shelly-sheetal catfight and says somethign against thakur and karan stands up and in his subtle way brings jaggu into place...
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gp00

I thought she was going to stop the wedding.

I'm a bit disappointed that Karan has done nothing. He should have told J & V & S & Witch to go home with the guests. He will bring his bahu back. But I guess he can't do that because it would embarrass Thakur and his family.

Cp has application to worry and said the Saniya not make a scene.
I find that he acted to stop Prakash
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Hayati

karan did whatever he could..whenver he smelled a problem he did something..but u have got to realize that if he makes it obvious that aabha's family wasn't prepared for the guests it will look bad on them..it would be nice if aabha did something..but she can't come out till the marriage time...i feel like she and karan will have an eye lock session where aabha will telepathically tell karan she is happy to get married to him but sad that her family has to bear so much insult..then karan will tell her that your family is my family and i will not bear their insults any longer...

I feel like the only way thakur will come to do the kanyaadan tomorrow is if jaggu intervenes in shelly-sheetal catfight and says somethign against thakur and karan stands up and in his subtle way brings jaggu into place...

yea I agree with u on abha and karan's eye locking session😆
karan will definitely try all he can to save the prestige of the family. but he can create a commotion their either as it is a wedding. but things may heat up, I think the sheetal and shelly's fight could be fake so they can create tensions.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love the telepathic! I think it's the only way Abha communicates most of the time.
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think that Abha will take nay actions since she is the kind of person who keeps quit alot but Karan on the other hand may do something. I dont think and i hope not that Abha will break the marrige. If that happens poooooorrrrrr Karan......