Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: layna

we all want that, but CVs never let a wedding happen peacefully.when i saw the precap i was , one of the worst wedding i've seen so far , poor Abharan, they keep inviting us at their marriage in the promos 😆

You are right. This is some crazy wedding. I've seen lovers take the bride away from groom, sulken faces during wedding, etc....but nothing like this....

It just goes to prove my point that Karan and Abha were better off not having anyone's blessings except God's before getting married again. If you have God's blessings, everybody else's will follow.

But CVs need to wrap this little thing up in a nice box with a bow!
CVs - You have killed ALL the romance in the past few weeks, and you're beating this dead horse again! There is absolutely no romance in this wedding. Bride is all stressed out, she's going to puke...Groom is mad as hell and can't do anything much about it. Come on--remember Kasturi's ending? Where's the love, because I sure don't feel it with this jodi anymore! You are romance-killers. Perhaps you should consult Ekta Kapoor--she may be a lot of things, but she knows how to keep love in jodis!!!!!
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

You are right. This is some crazy wedding. I've seen lovers take the bride away from groom, sulken faces during wedding, etc....but nothing like this....

It just goes to prove my point that Karan and Abha were better off not having anyone's blessings except God's before getting married again. If you have God's blessings, everybody else's will follow.

But CVs need to wrap this little thing up in a nice box with a bow!
CVs - You have killed ALL the romance in the past few weeks, and you're beating this dead horse again! There is absolutely no romance in this wedding. Bride is all stressed out, she's going to puke...Groom is mad as hell and can't do anything much about it. Come on--remember Kasturi's ending? Where's the love, because I sure don't feel it with this jodi anymore! You are romance-killers. Perhaps you should consult Ekta Kapoor--she may be a lot of things, but she knows how to keep love in jodis!!!!!

you know what, your post reminded me  that in a marriage there was supposed to be some romance, i had completely forgotten that aspect, and so did Abharan i think.now
Edited by layna - 13 years ago
adilmomin786 thumbnail
pretty dull episode today. dont see abha getting married until next week.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

pretty dull episode today. dont see abha getting married until next week.

The wedding will take place between Thursday and Friday.
You can be sure he will have serious concern.
Thakur will be forced to leave after the bomb that will go out tomorrow Sheetal
pageant101 thumbnail
LOVE THIS NEW SPITFIRE MAMI

MAMI JI VAARI VAARI JAAEEYE 👍🏼

ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaNiCo

LOVE THIS NEW SPITFIRE MAMI

MAMI JI VAARI VAARI JAAEEYE 👍🏼

She has more bargaining chips and her husband took over their faces.
I think it's time to demonstrate how it can be a bad wife for our welfare😆

translation of the sentence in red please😕😉
pageant101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pattinson6

She has more bargaining chips and her husband took over their faces.
I think it's time to demonstrate how it can be a bad wife for our welfare😆

translation of the sentence in red please😕😉

JUST watch out for her because all that veil and the gloves are coming out in the open and give her a broom to get the ghost out of that shatir sheetal once and for all and iron her out for good..

Edited by SaNiCo - 13 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaNiCo

JUST watch out for her because all that veil and the gloves are coming out in the open and give her a broom to get the ghost out of that shatir sheetal once and for all and iron her out for good..

ok 😉😆
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Uussmann

Everthing is going good bt Abha,s family worried due to More Baratis.Everyone is palnning for Food.bt Jaggu I hate himmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Creating Prolemssssssss.

Precap

Mami says Dnt forget Shelly g .. Thakur g lived in SB. n ur sasur g was our Driver hahahha👏👏👏

some thing fishy😲 this churel never can change😉
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: kornofuli

some thing fishy😲 this churel never can change😉

Exactly😉