Maan is geet's philosopher??*faints*

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone i was just fooling around sites..when i just landed on this summary on wikipedia

Plot Geet is a family drama which focuses on a strict punjabi family who want to get the oldest duaghter of the house, geet, married. this happens traditionally where boy meets girl and it is arranged. geet is shown as a vulnerable girl who is put under pressure to get married to a guy named dev she doesnt feel quite right with. as time goes by geet begins to fall for the dev.(the dev??πŸ˜†) as dev being NRI geets family truly doesnt knw his backround history and they are trusting him by the way he presented himself infront of them. although thier is a twist dev's family seems as if thiers a secret behind them. slowly as the show proceeds we find out that naintara who is suppsivley dev's sister-in-law is actually his wife. and dev is in a huge money issue where they have came to india to get money and they are onna get it in dowry from geets family. geet then finally gets married to dev in a quiet indian tradition althohg the wedding preist is fake, and then next day geet and her inlaws are suppose to head for canada. as it is a tradtion to hand down a lot of dowry to the guyz family geets grandpa hands down land papers that are geets. on the day that geet is ready to fly to canada dev puts sleeping pills inside her coffe and leaves her. in this case geet is now decieved and wakes up in a police station. she is brought back to her home by her father and every one is shocked that they got robbed and fooled. geet althoguh now infatuated wiht love feels that dev could never betray her finds differnet ways to reach her "husband" dev. as she tries many times but fails beacuse her brother brij keeps finding her, shows that she is breaking her vulnerabilty and slowly becoming independent. geet agian trys to find dev by calling his house in where ever part in india he is and she talks to naintara dev's wife. but almost fails by the site of brij. this is where maan enters geets life a third time. geet encounters maan during the time shes really in danger, one is when she has goons behind her he saves her. another is when on her night of the wedding she finds dev missing and she bumps into him. maan is like her philospher where she begins to use his advice that he gives her eveytime she meets him to get ahead in life. he shows reality to her. the third time he shows geet her land papers who were sold off to maan. this makes geet realize that she has been cheated by her so called husband dev. this drama is a definite watch. as starone has teenage oriented dramas where teens are shootig for thier dreams this drama is about a girl ready to make her own dreams.

[ btw whoever wrote that dirty line at the bottom.. grow up]

umm see so maan is like her philosopher..hehπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜..........who wrote this?πŸ˜†...ok so we got a new name for our Maneet...Geet and the philosopher sto...umm maan..(oops or well he is an expressive stone...).....!🀣

link...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geet_%28tv_series%29
Edited by sweet_chilly - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know abt the who philosopher but for her he is sort of like a pillar...who is always there for where when she needs him! she will learn a lot from him
poojak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i think Mann is like a Philosopher to geet because she does follow what ever he tells her. in reality he shows her the true face of the world bc she herself s so blind bc of her family. i m just waiting for Mann & Geet to come close, that 'll be fun πŸ˜‰
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
still philosopher...hehe...n maan is always full of advices....aww...
manny136 thumbnail
Every time he advises her it comes back and bites him in the a$$ pardon my language πŸ˜†. She remembers his advise and uses it against him, its cute their little foreplay, can't wait till they fall in love πŸ˜‰ .
hira5431 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

Every time he advises her it comes back and bites him in the a$$ pardon my language πŸ˜†. She remembers his advise and uses it against him, its cute their little foreplay, can't wait till they fall in love πŸ˜‰ .

lol..that's soo true..she always uses his advice against him when she should be using it against her family..but no worries..she'll get there..n lol..'foreplay'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i agree its soo cute...