Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: unknown18

I dont think they will get divorced. The promo is just to attract viewers nd scare them.

I hope wht u're saying is true Sid
nishr, please dont give up hopes........
article states that arman will sign divorce paper.........it does not mean divorce will also happens........
who knows manav  refuse it in da court this time.........may be shravni try to blackmail archu for varsha-ashwin past( as shown in da precap) ....she will also try to hurt/attack archu physically......
then manav will stop divorce after knowing the truth........
wat u think......please reply
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GM be ready ....PR will need us to be very cool and patient . It will not be easy to be an Archu fan....But baby , we will be as stubborn as she is ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ashiti, I think every thing that we don't want to happen will happen in PR...๐Ÿ˜†
sensodyne thumbnail

Ashiti u don't know i have lost hope on PR way back and that was the reason i came to forum so less and i can't discuss on this present disgusting track

any way now i more frustrated to see my av being ruined as i started watching show after 2 years

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Now this is what I call a clever girl . This is exactly what will happen . As long as manav too is happy with the Mann Ka Rishta ...what I cannot see is a crazy Archana running after a harassed Manav who wants to make it work with Choo ....

gaurimisha thumbnail
Tanya,I'm counting on u to pull me out when I'm down.....its going to be too torturous being Archu/Manav/ArMan/PR fan...and sadly I'm all of these๐Ÿ˜ญ
gaurimisha thumbnail
what I cannot see is a crazy Archana running after a harassed Manav who wants to make it work with Choo ...

I refuse to see this...TV remote to mere haath me hoga...CVs beware
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
GM.....we have each other , don't you worry .
Let's take one day at a time .
Let's only talk about today ...we know someone is hearinf Varshu and Archu ....hope it is Savita or even Manav ....better not be Choo.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

so they finally pen their divorce...good...

A complete stop fr me as well frm PR....

thx fr the article...