Love me for a Reason...Let the Reason be Love! SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey ppl,
Made this post to express Sid's turmoil at the moment and the so called majboori tht i think he s talking bout....

No matter how much i try, i cannot get the picture out of my head - U in Armaan's arms is like my worst nightmare coming true...My heart wants to believe you but my mind says otherwise...Once i lissened to my heart and decided to marry you...I thought, i will take away all your pain n suffering and give you a life you will look forward to...But you didnt consider me worthy enough! That was a big blow to see that you would rather die than be with me....

And this time, its yet another blow....Again my heart says tht i should trust you but you what they say...Once bitten, Twice Shy! No matter how much i will myself i cannot forget that scene...and how can i? It's Armaan - The guy whom you consider a part of yourself....for whom you risked everything, your life and your relationship with your father....i have seen wat he meant to you...i have seen the love you had for him...the passion tht u shared...the intensity with which you wanted to be Only with him...i have seen it all!

So now when he is back, only a fool would believe that you dont wanna be with him...n i think i am a fool...an emotional fool...everytime  i asked you if you love armaan or not, u dint give me an answer, u signed the divorce papers n sent them thru armaan and then the whole lonavala incident...It pierced my soul, disrupted my life and shook the whole foundation of our relationship...Then how can i believe you? Its very difficult! When you try to mend our relationship, my heart wants to reach out to you..to say tht i love you with my whole heart n soul....every heart beat has your name engraved on it....and then my mind starts to play tricks...for a moment i just feel like forgetting everything and embrace you...but the next moment, i feel you've always wanted to be in someone else's arms...

The only option left for me is to be mean to you...to make you hate me...trust me, every word i utter, shreds my soul into a hundred pieces...its like me dying a thousand times over...but am helpless...coz i know u r doing this out of a sense of duty...i know your happiness lies with armaan n by being harsh to you, you will get fed up and leave me for good...i ve not thought bout the consequences...how will i live without u, will tht be a life at all?? but we can deal with tht later...i know u r here today to hold my hand so u can repay wat i did for u...but it was never a debt...n i hope u understand tht one day...i dont want you to be with me just coz we are married....i want you to be with me for the right reasons....Love me for a reason Ridhhima...Let the reason be Love!

- Siddhant Modi (The Silent Lover)

Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mabel thumbnail
wow...luvly....exactly my thughts....but u hav put them throu sooooo beautifully
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...I love the title of ur post. 😳😳😳

~Cookie

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mabel

wow...luvly....exactly my thughts....but u hav put them throu sooooo beautifully

thanks 😊
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies01

Awww...I love the title of ur post. 😳😳😳

~Cookie

😳 😳 😳
Its a boyzone song actually...

Dont love me for fun girl
Lemme be The One girl
Love me for a reason
Let the reason be love 😊

😳
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amamzing post yaar, superb and loved it, dictates sidz thoughts beautifully. xxx
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice....👍🏼

I loved this part especially

i know u r here today to hold my hand so u can repay wat i did for u...but it was never a debt...n i hope u understand tht one day...i dont want you to be with me just coz we are married....i want you to be with me for the right reasons....Love me for a reason Ridhhima...Let the reason be Love!
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post!!!!   par kab thak silent lover silent rahenge!!!!!  He shouldnt be pushing her to an extent to think if she made a mistake!!!!! I hope she gets what he is trying to do!!! that's all I can say!!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What a post, this is exactly what Sid feels and see AR, thats why its so hard for Sid to think otherwise and not only that he has seen everything from Ridz, thats why he thinks and thinks

I see him purposely pushing Ridz away so as he says to her i dont need you now or ever, thats just making her feel unwanted and such - so she goes and also stops saying there is something between them, and why hasnt he closed the door on her, so really Sid is doing that now, closing it

Also Sid has to hide his true emotions and thats his love for her, so he has be more harsher to her to hide that i feel - he feels he needs to be strong in that sense so he causes her pain so she leaves him

I just see the majboori as that

And Sid thinks why be in this marriage when it wont be anything from Ridz side, esp love and he doesnt want that

Sid needs love - to heal him, and now he is pushing her harsher to leave him
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice Post! Beautifully written.

I wasn't quite sure if Sid shutting himself totally off at this point was really warranted when I first saw the episode...
But reading your post and few other's take at today's episode... I feel a lot better and can some explanation for his behavior.
If only Riddhima gets a peek into the turmoil he's going through...
Wonder how long this going to be stretched...