I HAVEN'T SEEN GOF YET!

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sorry, just wanted to lament. I being a very, very unfortunate person, I live on this forsaken island in the Caribbean -  where I only get to see movies a MONTH after it releases (provided it's good enough a movie to be shown that QUICKLY - yeah, quickly). We only get movies here a month after, and sometimes it's already playing on TV before it shows in the cinemas! That obviously means I haven't seen GoF... which is making me mad because I wanted to see it SO bad. Thankfully, I'm going to Miami for a couple of days after my exams - I should be able to watch it there (I had to watch PoA there too!) So, if all goes well, by the 5th of December I should be watching GoF... *sigh* So long away! Everyone seen GoF?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
awww..Rashmi, hope u get to see it soon. And ..yah, if u want some reviews on the movie ...just look at some of the other pages of this section, you'll find the topics.
😊
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Yup, I'd do that Megh, but I don't want to spoil it for myself (*snorts* who am I kidding? I refreshed and refreshed MuggleNet the day of the premiere hoping those peepz would just go ahead and post EVERYTHING on the movie!) lol... but nah, I think I've had enough spoiling. I'll just hld onto the edge of my chair till the time I can see it... I'm almost afraid to go on MuggleNet, I just check quickly to see if they have the video of the live podcast up... heh.
|iami5o4| thumbnail
I guessing most of us have already seen it. But don't feel too bad.. I'm pretty sure a bunch of people who are in your situation are DOWNLOADING the movie or something. But wait & watch it in theaters because it's WAY BETTER & WORTH IT! ^.^

But December isn't too far from now so you don't have to wait too long. And look at the bright side you live in the Caribbean~! It can't be that bad living on an island! It must paradise right? 😃
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg ur kidding its like the best movie out so far u betta hurry!!!! 😲
PixieDust91 thumbnail
Awww.......Rashmi.

It's okay...GoF was a good movie. It's really worth seeing it in theaters.        &nb sp; 
Morgoth thumbnail
welcome to the club, Rash. I haven't seen it either!
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
rashmi mene link post me movie uplaod kerke post ki he tum wahan se download ker sakti ho GOF 😊
achal thumbnail
Hey Rashmi.. If it makes u feel any better, I haven't seen it either... And, the theather is like only 15 minutes drive from my house.. Hopefully you (and I) will be able to watch it soon.. Good Luck!! 😛
puppypower thumbnail
the movie is cool and the movie is releasing differnt times all over the world