Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

why do you ppl after KaSh?? jealous??? anyway dmg is a piece of shit and fav actor is worth of it
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree ... why don't these cvs understand that we want AR ..we love these characters to the core .... just AR together.... but what I personally feel ... looking at the history of the forum .... if they are planning to bring SA its simply to further divide us .... some of us might want Kash in any character.... just my POV ... I cud be wrong tooo    and I sincerely hope that I am ... I don't want another camp in this forum
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jamoshi2507

I agree ... why don't these cvs understand that we want AR ..we love these characters to the core .... just AR together.... but what I personally feel ... looking at the history of the forum .... if they are planning to bring SA its simply to further divide us .... some of us might want Kash in any character.... just my POV ... I cud be wrong tooo    and I sincerely hope that I am ... I don't want another camp in this forum

Completely agree
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rickks

With all due respect....i would like to tell you....we all like Shilpa too and we love the KaSh magic....But this show is ruined here and there....Bringing her to the show as another character will only worsen the reaction of Audiences who have been ardent fans from day 1.....plus you also mentioned about the right thing to be done....That Armaan always wanted Riddhima to do whats right....do you think staying/living with one as his wife...and having her heart completely to another is correct????She can never love another with the fact that the Man she loved her so selflessly is back in her life... Dear what Riddhima is doing is pure compromise....and when there is compromise in a relation it slowly burns down the love one can have in that relationship......

if she thinks it as compromise then she would havent given a chance to sid
some times compromises changes the state of relationships
well the track seems like hum dil de chuke sanam and dhadkhan and in both they always respected husband n wife relation
oh about actor thing some love karan and love all three AR's
some love KaSh and love only them
same goes with KaSu,KaJen,but will it always be riddhima and armaan even if there is a sudden replacement in armaan,well lets think like this whom will u choose AR or SR if armaan is played by karan wahi and siddhant is played by karan grover,tough one๐Ÿ˜†, if u say it is AR then it will be a lie for sure,we loved any pair bcoz of ksg not bcoz all are riddhima's
armaan adores riddhima,we adore armaan aka ksg,ultimately making us love AR
if he get love again and he loves again,we also love them
well i am sure u r thinking i am mad well the thing
is u r right,i am mad,kya do saal poore pagal hogaya huin๐Ÿ˜†
so KaSh any time my preference
swetha๐Ÿ˜Š
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jamoshi2507

Yes...I agree๐Ÿ˜‰
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
viji nice topic.Kissi ko samajh kyun nahi aata .WE want AR back.Nd SA in else Avtaar will not work .we love AR .We want them back.
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu1610

viji nice topic.Kissi ko samajh kyun nahi aata .WE want AR back.Nd SA in else Avtaar will not work .we love AR .We want them back.

Thanks Dear...Yes i agree...Its such a simple and straight demand....and more over dont we deserve some Justice as Fans who have been watching this show since Day One....and not once missed it with the hope of seeing AR united one day????

perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
exactly
it's the love story that counts
not who's playing the respective role
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i agree with u

i dont care whether its shilpa , sukirti or jenny

i only want ARMAAN RIDDHIMA together in dmg