Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
exactly really it dosent matter who plays riddhima. it shud b ar 8 d end of d day. if sa cumes she shud b riddhima nt any other character
NassuARKajen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT DEAR WE CAN'T ACCEPT ARMAAN WITH ANY GIRL EXCEPT RDIZ {SA,JW,SK} AFTER ALL IT'S AR LOVE STORY EVEN IF SA COMES BACK THAT TO IN NEW ROLE THAN TO I DON'T WANT HIM TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER BECAUSE SHE IS NOT RIDZ ANYMORE {THIS IS MY POV NO BASHING PLS} SORRY I M NOT GONN ACCEPT SA IN ANY OTHER ROLE ACCEPT RIDZ  SO I TOTALLY AGREE ON YOU POST AS AT THE END IT'S ONLY ARMAAN AND RIDZ NOBODY ELSE.

AR=DMG=AR 👏👏👏👏😆😆😆😆😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it has to be AR...irrespective of the fact who is playing riddhima !
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i completely agree! i just want AR!
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, just want Armaan and Riddhima together!
If KaSh is to happen then it have to replace Jennifer with Shilpa, and then give us KaSh!

Just want AR! Though, I love KaJen alot, and as far as I know, Jennifer is definately not leaving!
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
armaan+ridhimma :)= kash,kasu,kajen
😊
great post btw 😉Edited by cooldude10 - 13 years ago
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even though u said only ARians i would like to say my opinion
armaan character will not be spoiled if he moves on,i mean he moved on only bcoz for riddhima,coz he want riddhima to do what actually is right
that is the reason he didnt elope with her but did bhook hadtal,bcoz he always want riddhima to do right thing,that is the character of armaan not like selfish one who only wants riddhima to her self though he said kabhi kabhi kud ke liye sochna chahiye,armaan is always be the one of self less person,that what pankit thakker aka atul said in one of his interviews
jaha tak KaSh ki baat,well no comments,i love them as any one,they have crossed the stage of only characters,they are beyond characters for me
also every love story can be beautiful with a good story line and acting,there no wrong if he found support and love he lost from other one
also riddhima's character is so complicated now,dont know what to say
but as a KaShian,i will be over cloud 9 if shilpa come
oh god these topics are really making hopes inside me again,god please save me and dont broke my heart again
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bary

even though u said only ARians i would like to say my opinion
armaan character will not be spoiled if he moves on,i mean he moved on only bcoz for riddhima,coz he want riddhima to do what actually is right
that is the reason he didnt elope with her but did bhook hadtal,bcoz he always want riddhima to do right thing,that is the character of armaan not like selfish one who only wants riddhima to her self though he said kabhi kabhi kud ke liye sochna chahiye,armaan is always be the one of self less person,that what pankit thakker aka atul said in one of his interviews
jaha tak KaSh ki baat,well no comments,i love them as any one,they have crossed the stage of only characters,they are beyond characters for me
also every love story can be beautiful with a good story line and acting,there no wrong if he found support and love he lost from other one
also riddhima's character is so complicated now,dont know what to say
but as a KaShian,i will be over cloud 9 if shilpa come
oh god these topics are really making hopes inside me again,god please save me and dont broke my heart again

With all due respect....i would like to tell you....we all like Shilpa too and we love the KaSh magic....But this show is ruined here and there....Bringing her to the show as another character will only worsen the reaction of Audiences who have been ardent fans from day 1.....plus you also mentioned about the right thing to be done....That Armaan always wanted Riddhima to do whats right....do you think staying/living with one as his wife...and having her heart completely to another is correct????She can never love another with the fact that the Man she loved her so selflessly is back in her life... Dear what Riddhima is doing is pure compromise....and when there is compromise in a relation it slowly burns down the love one can have in that relationship......
LaPlumeDOr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree..DMG = AR, not kajen kasu  or kash
[B][/B]To be honest Everyone cares for their ACTORS and not CHARACTERS. Had Kajenians at KaShians place, they would have done the same thing. And we all know that then why do ppl pretend?