Some strange questions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i was thinking the same......what will dutta tie to naku........i think there will no mangalsutra......only sindoor n pheres........i think she'll wear her usual salwar suits...........her position is still a servant in the house........she will wear sarees when dutta will accept her n gift her a one........he may tie mangalsutra then........i dnt think dutta will come so close to naku now..........he's so gentleman.........i dnt think he'll do such things.....if he'll do that this will be like a rape...........neways naku's real face will be revealed after more's entry.........

1-i think dere wont b a all d rituals........he wud just hold her hand n take d pheres, n mayb he can tie a dori type of thing .......round her neck n say "Pyaar sachcha ho to bhaage se bhi kaam chal jayegaπŸ˜†"

2-............OMG!!!!! i cant bear to see naku in chamkili-rangili saree with full sleeved- blouse.....i hav no idea.....if she wear saree , she had to cover her waist also  wid black paintπŸ˜†

3- I dont think Dutta would want to consummate the marriage ...............i dont think.....he wud do such a thing.......

4- ........dats is how d story will move yar...............i think wen dutta will fall for her n was abt to declare it den dere wud b an entry of More.....n her beauty will b revealed.....n i m sure he wud again b crying  DHOKAπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

#1....I think it would be shown as a blooper and the mangalsutra will pop up from the sky!! πŸ˜›

#2....omg!! This is the exact question I had in my mind....was wondering what wuld she wear....wuld she wanna look like Mrs Dutta and Dutta khandan ki Bahu....or she will be her usual self like a servant.....
#3....I dont think Dutta would want to consummate the marriage because he might wanna take revenge but having such a moment this way, naah!! it will be close to rape, even if Naku wants to have it....bcoz he will be in the revenge mode...Naah...i dont think he wuld do tht...Although, in this context what had popped in my mind was that I am sure Dutta will fall for her in her Koel roop....so, when he finally is ready to consummate the marriage, then what will Naku do, come out of her roop or go ahead like that....
Ideally I think that once both fall for each other (I mean when Dutta also falls for her) she shld come out with her new roop bcoz I dont see a point in being hidden like this when there is someone to protect you now....but u know the CVs....they will create all hue and cry about it.....BTW, if she comes out of her koel roop now, immediately after marriage, she will be taken further wrong....
An additional question I had was, what work will her mom do in the house...will she still be the servant and what about Naku....Can she even join others over dining table?

I am sure there will be big hungama again abt naku's real looks. maybe the drama of few hrs will go on for 2 months then. i guess right now naku will decide to hide her looks so as to give dutta time to calm down.
if dutta wants to consummate the marriage with the dark naku and she doesnt let him then again he will end up doubting if she loves him...remember sups letter saying no woman would want him touching her.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Just imagine....Dutta falls for Naku....then they confess their love for each other....then everyone decides that Naku and Dutta shld go for their hun-ney-moon.....so, both of them go for their hun-ney-moon....their first night in the hotel....this is first time for Naku and Dutta as they have just recently broken the ice....(BTW, Naku is still in her Koel self).....They both are gng to come close tonight....then Naku realizes that if she goes to Dutta in this Koel roop, he will know in the night her Raaz, so, its better she reveals it before hand else he might again think that she betrayed him...and phir se that 1 scene in the hotel ....will stretch for 1 month....so, she wisely decides to remove her koel roop in the restroom and come in front of Dutta as a surprise....she tells dutta, I have a surprise for u...wait for me here....she goes to the restroom....dutta thinks that gals generally take lot of time in the restroom, let me loiter around in the meantime...he goes to the balcony and his back is towards the room.....then Naku comes out in her real gori gori self....she says, Dutta....she is shy....looking here and there and avoiding Duttas eyes.....Dutta turns around and is shocked...he sees a beautiful gal and.........................................

and.....................................

and.....................................says...

says........................................

....................................."Behenji, Aap galat kamre mein ho...."

🀣

🀣[/QUOTE]
aur kuch bolne ke liye baki bacha hi kiya hai DDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nakku might just decide to knock him with the left over flower pots that dutta has not done todh phod withπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by yoyo2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
aur kuch bolne ke liye baki bacha hi kiya hai DDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nakku might just decide to knock him with the left over flower pots that dutta has not done todh phod withπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 that atleast will ensure dutta gets a thappad from naku and she drags him to the eye doctor.
Originally posted by thornewood9

Nah not reallyπŸ˜† There's no such thing as thinking too much when TaSha are concerned!πŸ˜†

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
Right now he's too drunk for anything wedding nightish to actually happen..
I read somewhere that he'll try and scare Naku so I guess he could try to freak her out on the wedding night but not actually do anything.

I would think it would be super awesome if they actually show a solution to the mangalsutra problem.. maybe he pulls off one of his own gold chains or something.

I really really hope they don't make naku change clothes but Supriya key liye clothes toh banaye hon gay so I'm imagining Naku wearing them. I can just imagine her in a glittery sari looking so out of place.. maybe with long sleeves.
Originally posted by Mahabhootni

Right now he's too drunk for anything wedding nightish to actually happen..
I read somewhere that he'll try and scare Naku so I guess he could try to freak her out on the wedding night but not actually do anything.

I would think it would be super awesome if they actually show a solution to the mangalsutra problem.. maybe he pulls off one of his own gold chains or something.

I really really hope they don't make naku change clothes but Supriya key liye clothes toh banaye hon gay so I'm imagining Naku wearing them. I can just imagine her in a glittery sari looking so out of place.. maybe with long sleeves.

It will be great if he gives her his chain...the one he usually wears with the locket. it wont be a conventional mangalsutra but then dutta or naku dont care for conventions do they?πŸ‘
and i hope naku doesnt wear supriya's things. 😑