Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Some strange questions

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Some questions popped up in my head...so pls bear with me:
-First of all the marriage ceremony...since things are so ready I am sure Dutta's wedding day with be the one which was originally intended. but then one missing aspect is the mangalsutra. what will he tie for naku. he shot the one supriya had bought and i doubt dutta or naku or anyone else would want to use that one. so what will he tie?
-now shaadi ke liye naku is all set...she looks pretty enuf to pass off as the bride. but what will she be wearing after the wedding. mostly in serials women wear saris after their wedding. even in LTL all married women wear saris while the single women wear shalwars. now naku wud wear these long sleeved suits to i presume cover her hands so as to avoid exposing as less skin as possible. so after marriage what will she do? long sleeved blouses would look weird...short sleeved ones would mean more danger of her color being exposed. so will she continue to wear suits?
-another question is what will naku do if dutta wants to consummate the marriage. we are assuming he wont want to. but what if marriage consummation is part of his revenge plan? as such i guess she wouldnt mind. but then wouldnt her makeup be exposed if he gets too close?
-and then the most important question is how long will naku keep her beauty hidden from her husband and the man she loves? she cant go on living like that forever. babi had said she will reveal naku's beauty when some guy falls for her. but if her daughter is married to the guy she loves why keep her beauty hidden? should they wait for him to fall for her? in that case he will be crying 'dhoka' again.

ok...i am really thinking too much. pls bear with me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
#1....I think it would be shown as a blooper and the mangalsutra will pop up from the sky!! 😛

#2....omg!! This is the exact question I had in my mind....was wondering what wuld she wear....wuld she wanna look like Mrs Dutta and Dutta khandan ki Bahu....or she will be her usual self like a servant.....
#3....I dont think Dutta would want to consummate the marriage because he might wanna take revenge but having such a moment this way, naah!! it will be close to rape, even if Naku wants to have it....bcoz he will be in the revenge mode...Naah...i dont think he wuld do tht...Although, in this context what had popped in my mind was that I am sure Dutta will fall for her in her Koel roop....so, when he finally is ready to consummate the marriage, then what will Naku do, come out of her roop or go ahead like that....
Ideally I think that once both fall for each other (I mean when Dutta also falls for her) she shld come out with her new roop bcoz I dont see a point in being hidden like this when there is someone to protect you now....but u know the CVs....they will create all hue and cry about it.....BTW, if she comes out of her koel roop now, immediately after marriage, she will be taken further wrong....
An additional question I had was, what work will her mom do in the house...will she still be the servant and what about Naku....Can she even join others over dining table?Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just imagine....Dutta falls for Naku....then they confess their love for each other....then everyone decides that Naku and Dutta shld go for their hun-ney-moon.....so, both of them go for their hun-ney-moon....their first night in the hotel....this is first time for Naku and Dutta as they have just recently broken the ice....(BTW, Naku is still in her Koel self).....They both are gng to come close tonight....then Naku realizes that if she goes to Dutta in this Koel roop, he will know in the night her Raaz, so, its better she reveals it before hand else he might again think that she betrayed him...and phir se that 1 scene in the hotel ....will stretch for 1 month....so, she wisely decides to remove her koel roop in the restroom and come in front of Dutta as a surprise....she tells dutta, I have a surprise for u...wait for me here....she goes to the restroom....dutta thinks that gals generally take lot of time in the restroom, let me loiter around in the meantime...he goes to the balcony and his back is towards the room.....then Naku comes out in her real gori gori self....she says, Dutta....she is shy....looking here and there and avoiding Duttas eyes.....Dutta turns around and is shocked...he sees a beautiful gal and.........................................

and.....................................

and.....................................says...

says........................................

....................................."Behenji, Aap galat kamre mein ho...."

🤣
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

-First of all the marriage ceremony...since things are so ready I am sure Dutta's wedding day with be the one which was originally intended. but then one missing aspect is the mangalsutra. what will he tie for naku. he shot the one supriya had bought and i doubt dutta or naku or anyone else would want to use that one. so what will he tie?
-now shaadi ke liye naku is all set...she looks pretty enuf to pass off as the bride. but what will she be wearing after the wedding. mostly in serials women wear saris after their wedding. even in LTL all married women wear saris while the single women wear shalwars. now naku wud wear these long sleeved suits to i presume cover her hands so as to avoid exposing as less skin as possible. so after marriage what will she do? long sleeved blouses would look weird...short sleeved ones would mean more danger of her color being exposed. so will she continue to wear suits?
-another question is what will naku do if dutta wants to consummate the marriage. we are assuming he wont want to. but what if marriage consummation is part of his revenge plan? as such i guess she wouldnt mind. but then wouldnt her makeup be exposed if he gets too close?
-and then the most important question is how long will naku keep her beauty hidden from her husband and the man she loves? she cant go on living like that forever. babi had said she will reveal naku's beauty when some guy falls for her. but if her daughter is married to the guy she loves why keep her beauty hidden? should they wait for him to fall for her? in that case he will be crying 'dhoka' again.

1) I was wondering the same thing Shreya, but I think it will magically appear from nowhere. lol.
2) I think she'll continue wearing her usual clothes otherwise Dutta would notice her beauty and another thing is that it will create more tension between those two.
3) Um...it would be better to reveal her true self after marriage than before, but I don't know however I have feel that something will happened on their marriage day but then again it's my opinion. So...Idk.    
KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Just imagine....Dutta falls for Naku....then they confess their love for each other....then everyone decides that Naku and Dutta shld go for their hun-ney-moon.....so, both of them go for their hun-ney-moon....their first night in the hotel....this is first time for Naku and Dutta as they have just recently broken the ice....(BTW, Naku is still in her Koel self).....They both are gng to come close tonight....then Naku realizes that if she goes to Dutta in this Koel roop, he will know in the night her Raaz, so, its better she reveals it before hand else he might again think that she betrayed him...and phir se that 1 scene in the hotel ....will stretch for 1 month....so, she wisely decides to remove her koel roop in the restroom and come in front of Dutta as a surprise....she tells dutta, I have a surprise for u...wait for me here....she goes to the restroom....dutta thinks that gals generally take lot of time in the restroom, let me loiter around in the meantime...he goes to the balcony and his back is towards the room.....then Naku comes out in her real gori gori self....she says, Dutta....she is shy....looking here and there and avoiding Duttas eyes.....Dutta turns around and is shocked...he sees a beautiful gal and.........................................

and.....................................says...

....................................."Behenji, Aap galat kamre mein ho...."

🤣

If this happens then it will be so cool!!! (: "Behenji, Aap galat kamre mein ho...." Hahahaha.....I wonder if he'll say that. lol. Edited by kaly07 - 13 years ago
Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well this does pose a catch 22 situation...it would be nice if dutta fell in love before knowing her true identity...and once that happens and he confesses his love, it would look bad if nakku wants to continue her charade...so it looks like the day dutta confides his love to nakku, morey makes an entry and nakku's true identity is revealed after some drama....

Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@DD: its hilarious...for a moment before i scrolled all the way down i thought, he was going to fall of the balcony🤣
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya U R naughty man. U ask questions for which U know the answers. U want them from us right-----
U know very well in these soaps the people will remain for days toegther, waht about a small thing like mangal sutra- Aai sahib will give Datta's mom MAngal sutra
Dresses- IAm sure she will be waring the salwars and Datta will not give thought to the same I guess
Consummation is not planned as Datta is not ready yet-
Regarding hidden beauty even before the marriage track an article about More is tehre which is to reveal her beauty only- In this pace it might take 2-3 months- I guess.
 But I must say Iam loking NAkku so much how she is now- we will miss her man.

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Well... she might not get one😆 Knwoing Dutta he might just drag around behind him while doing the pheres and once thats done he'll just dump some sindoor on her head and then storm off back to his room again😆 The mangalsutra might be given to her by her Aayi... Or maybe she won't get one from anyone and the day Dutta realises he loves her and wants a real marriage he might give her one then!

Im thinking Naku's position in the house will still be a servant after marriage. It will only change once Dutta accepts her as his wife wholeheartedly. So she'll be in the shalwar kameez suits till then. I actually quite like her in those suits and if she got more of those Anarkali type suits I would be really happy! Like the one she wore when she was dancing around dreaming of Dutta?

I don't think Dutta will use that as Revenge. He still sees her as his friend remember? And I think deep down he still respects and likes her. He's just hurt right now. He'll probably stay away from her as much as he can. Plus Dutta is a real shy and sensitive guy. That act would eb extremely important to him and I doubt he's going to let Naku the person who has "betrayed" him come THAT close to him.

See this is the major problem in my opinion. I think Baabi will try to stop TaSha getting wed but Dutta won't listen and will steamroll over everyone. Naku will get dragged around behind him while they do phere and before she can explain anything they'll be wed. Its probably better that he doesnt realise what Naku really looks like right now cause that would amke the situation worse. The only way she'll be able to get away with it is if her face is revealed just seconds before she takes the shot for him. After the whole "Will she Die?" Scene Dutta will just be happy that she's alive and Naku will have escaped another Dutta Storm!

Nah not really😆 There's no such thing as thinking too much when TaSha are concerned!😆

Aisha xxx😉
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think the mangalsutra will come from no where and nakku will continue to wear her old clothes unless aayee sahib gives her a change of wardrobe. nakku will continue to hide her beauty and dutta will definately cry foul play later on