Miley Jab Hum Tum

ab dilli door kahan...!!!(sg and mn)

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i am going a bit hyper excited...though yesterday's epi was very painful n depressing both from sg's pov and mn's pov but ONE thought guys...just one thought has made me super duper excited abt tonite n the coming week...n that very thought has come from a few hints from yesterday's epi guys...dunt know why but i seriously think that we will be soon heading to apni pyari dilli in mjht!! awwww 2 my city and mohit's as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ....though i am not sure these guys wud use real locations or not but delhi in my view is surely happening!!! see yesterday nupur says to mayank that she will be going to delhi for training....and neil says to gunjan that they will be heading to a new shooting location that will be a surprise for gunjan.adding to this both sg and mn have had there share of differences n distances....what reminds me here is a same situation that happened during the maurena track....where suddenly problems cropped up between the two couples and gunur left.In my view guys this tym as well gunur will leave to delhi and sayank will follow...in case of samrat he will come to know that gunjan asked him 2 apologise as the reporter was going to file a fir against him...and so when he will come down he will feel guilty n will decide to go to delhi for his chashmish๐Ÿ˜ณ...and in case of mayur...i think mayank will get another chance for the scholarship๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...may be one of the other two participants wud be unable to attend and mayank being the next best candidate wud be called to attend the training in delhi...he will be very happy and this will make mayank realize his mistake that just like him even nupur wud have been so happy abt the scholarship but he didnt even bothered abt it.Now guys when this beautiful thought had struck me already last nite...i slowly realised that it had something bigger in it...from many days i have been noticing that cvs r giving us tracks that were the most demanded on our request threads....like mayur career track or a track where there is aguy in sajan's lyf...and sam feels jealoused...then i thought to myself...is it a call for two of our other all time biggest requests as well????..in my view guys YES it is...our two biggest requests can be fulfilled with this delhi trip...

MN:
this will be a training for mn...but they have fought...that is a situation similar to the ahmedabad trip..mayank will become the third participant and then they will work as a team...there will be fights ...nok-jhoks...and a kabab mein haddi too...thats the third partner of their teams...i wish he is someone like chiruji to again make mayank jealous...๐Ÿ˜†

SG:
and for sg guys....just like maurena marked the confession of sajan....i think delhi will witness sam's proposal to gunjan...rather one of the most beautiful proposals any guy wud have ever made to any girl in this whole world....i wish this time rather than a dancing couple sam gets gunjan a beautiful Taj-mahal as a gift of love and a commitment ring as well!!! โ˜บ๏ธ

and did u notice guys...we will get a sayank scene tonite after such a long time ๐Ÿ˜Š...why wud have the cvs needed a sayank scene in between complete couple tracks?/...may be its an indication that when gunur will leave for delhi...sayank will follow them with the gang...thats why cvs r showing sayank re-bonding.
dont know guys but i think there is a huge possibility of all these things happening...i wish this prediction comes true.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by princessyashika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha_mayur thumbnail

Awesme Post yaar.

I too was thinking the same.
Actually this track and the trip to Delhi would be worth watching and exciting.

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aapke muh main ghee shakar
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post...
jus want a break yaar...
i hope gunur goes to dehli....bt sayank shld join dem a lil later...as i want a break for d couples..!!!

desperately waiting for sayank bond...specially after baby track...jus missing sayank together...

i want gunjan to understand sam...as sam is rite as per my pov...n gunjan is creating mu's...!!!

want a sg mn reunion....asap...!!!

aashizin thumbnail
yashi i am in sajan's dreamland already ๐Ÿ˜ ok ok back to topic ๐Ÿ˜† dear first of all what a beautiful prediction yar ๐Ÿ‘so true hon i completely agree with you that cvs r indicating something to us with dilhi , and may be sayank's convo would be high point for reality as we know sam is right in his own place but may be he will also realize that when you love someone there is no any insecurity of any third angle bcz if neil loves gun but gun and sam only loves each other , he is only insecure but may be today's talk he will get confidence on him and we can see morena track in the form of dilhi ๐Ÿ˜‰

and ya for mayur i think ya quite possible hon as mayank sometimes lost his temper but when he understands situation none can stop him to face it so may be we will see here cute mayur's scene but this time with maturity ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post hun!
I agree with u!
they need a break...lets hope for the best
As to our requests being accepted
u r ryt...first we get BeNia and now we get this guy neil in SAJAN and also same old mayur ego clashes:D
We are getting wat we had wanted all this while...now we shud juzt chill n njoy d show!:D
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 yaashi tere muh main ghee shakar chocolates ... you made my day rather evening and nite dear..... i was so scared to see today's epi .. i would not been able to sajan in that state ..but your topic brought the enthu back..
wish they take a break and sayank follow gunur ...

yashi sam giving gunjan a taj mahal and a commitment ring awesome .... just imagine as you said one of the most beautiful proposals any guy wud have ever made to any girl in this whole world.... proposal at the enterance of the beautiful symbol of love the taj mahal.... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic post buddy
what you're saying does make sense. its very much possible๐Ÿ˜Š
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So true yaar hope this happens