10th May Written Update complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys sorry for the late update I was revising so i wasnt able to update yesterday here goes 😊

Epi starts of with Ravender closing the door and he sits down and says to sumi how r u sonu she seems frightened then he aproaches her and holds her hand and trys to misbehave with her she goes leave me or I will call rishi he goes rishi was the one who made the deal the poor girl seems shocked he continues to misbehave with her when sumi sees a vase she hits it on his head and escapes from there meanwhile rishi parks his car near the hotel and his soul comes out and says that i didnt know you could fall this low he goes i did it because i needed money the soul goes but making your wife part of the deal rishi shouts saying shut up just shut up the soul goes i knew you have some self respect left inside you even its a little bit he continues saying that do you know what your wife will go through if she finds out about this and he says forget loving you she wont even forgive you he goes who are you to say this get out of my car when he turns around no one is there

Preeti goes to suryakamal office when the guard stops her from going in saying its a sunday she says she wants to see surya as he stays here nowdays he says why are you saying weird things he is an decent man and has his own house and goes home at 6:00 she is shocked there at home amaji is looking for her she says that the husband never returns home and the wife dosnt stay preeti enters amaji says have you roamed about enough one there is your husband who never returns home this dosnt give you the reason to roam around now where did you go she trys to explain but amaji dosnt listen and taunts the poor girl and says make me tea and give it to me in my room. a lady comes and she tells preeti she seen surya at the temple with this girl preeti says girl she goes i thought you lot might know her she isnt from here but came from outside and she is staying in some ashram i thought of telling you ok i am going now

Ravender phones rishi and tells him what sumi did rishi says he will talk to her he goes dont take her name in front of me you begged me thats why i gave you this last chance now watch what i will do to you and cuts the phone on the other hand preeti is in her room thinking to herself she goes she has full faith on sk and she knows her is angry with himself and in this state anyone can come under influence but he wont she knows that he trusts everyone blindly and someone will try and take advantage of this she says she needs to find who the woman is if its a good person thats alright but if shes bad and taking advantage of her she needs to find out and save him on the other hand radikha is sitting down and saying to herslef that she needs to get vinay focused on work or otheriwse he will reamin angry and not like it at all but to start your own work you need money but where shall she bring the money from. She says her jewlery that she got from her house at the wedding time she will sell it off and buy painting stuff it will be a new start for him and he likes painting aswell she looks in her draws no jewelry is there she searches everywhere and comes and tells vinay he goes he knows he gave it to chachiji that day she goes but my jewelry from my house he goes what else could i done i made such a big mistake so i had to filful it but i didnt know you cared for your jewelry so much she goes again you took wrong meanings of my word ok leave this our house shop business everything she has taken now what else have we got left that she will take then suroj calls her and says you wont reform now listen and radhika says tell me now i want to listen how much loss has he made thet you had to take all our things now my jewelry she goes oh your sad about your jewelry she goes it was my mum and nani suroj goes this loss was also your father in laws and if son dosnt pay fathers loss who does she goes afterall he didnt make less loss she goes tell me i want to know afterall how much loss he has done

radikha goes that even i want to know how much loss father has left and how much he has made you must have kept a account so show me that. suroj goes so vinay now you will ask for an account from your chachaji he goes you have spoken enough radikha now your crossing your limits she goes i am crossing my limits why do you always come under pressure can you see there fraud suroj starts clapping her hands and says now your chachaji has become a cheat good thing bhabhi isnt alive by seeing the excuses on her bro in law she would have died she goes i dont know what she seen inside her its good before her true colours came out she closed her eyes she goes vinay how will you cope with her she always questions you if that is now in the future she will make you go mad and leaves from there vinay says i wont tolerate anymore radhika says what did i say that you wont be able to tolerate. he goes enough i am like this and i dont want to change myself either if you try to change me you will hurt yourself and me in the process and i dont want to change either accept me the way i am or you can leave me and go ends on radhika shocked face

Maha bakwas epi 🤢🤢 I hate suroj she is such an evileny and poor radhika vinay has no backbone to stand on his own and how can he say to her to leave the house like that why is amaji only toturing preeti call ritu back and make her do some work when is SK going to come back home rishi should learn from his mistakes I feel sorry for sumi suroj deserves all this not sumi this serial going down the drains

sorry for typo mistakes and the delay

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago