Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abeeeer thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
if i'd have to rate pooja then id give her a 7/10
here are the reasons
when i saw the promo of the shw for the first tym i loved pooja in it she looked strong and determined, as the shw started pratigyas charachter was shown as the more sacrificing one as a beti but still being determined, nw abt her charachter, im sorry but pratigyas character hasnt been layered much until recently when pratigya comes accross some changes, when she experiences resentment on being too cold in frnt of krishnas frnd or when she thanks krishna, otherwise her character was all about "i love my family and i hate krishna" so how can the audience attach to her or like her? the presnt track wud add more "realism" to her character and this would be good!
as far as poojas acting is concernd i agree she's raw, but its not her fault her character doesnt has alot of scope, since the time krya parted ways from SS house pratigya underwent some changes and pooja played them well, plus i loved her acting in the kidnap scene so i guess shes not that bad that she would be bashed but she isnt that very good either like smrithi or saakshi:) so let the present track brng more changes in her and we'll see a better pooja..😊
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like pooja's acting though i dont consider her the best.
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pratigya character is difficult , complex and deep thicker but in my opinion pooja totally fits into the pratigya character and she is dng excellent job.

as pratigya character is silent and deep thicker pooja is dng great acting wat she has assined to do by c.v.

she needs little bit improvement in her expression, but she is fabulace actor as the story progress i am dam sure tat she will marvelous job in dng romantic scenes.

i feel very symapthy towards pratigya( pooja )acting in kidnap scene honeymoon scene , pooja scene.

the crying scene in wich she hug her mother, after she had left her inlaws house was too good and very touching scene and emotional scene and the music is also very touche

pooja s great actor and totaly fits for pratigya character , noother actor will fit in pratigya role

last arhaan is fabulace actor his acting is so expresive the way he looks is also expresive eyes dialogue delivy is too great
words r less to describe arhaan acting

both arhaan and pooja r great actor and r made for each other in serial
w
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: steffroc

i should keep my mouth shut

otheriwse......

Are you trying to scare us?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ Bolbo!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pooja Gor's acting is still raw and developing. Considering that this is her first lead roll and very demanding too, she is doing a fabulous job. Her cold face or lack of expression as some may have observed, fits well with the demand of the situation.

The stubbornness of Krishna's character and equally cold and rude response of Pratigya is what CVs wants them to portray.  This unique chemistry makes them the most liked and  the hottest couples of Indian TV these days. This roll of Pratigya seems to me as tailor made for Pooja. She is doing full justice to the demands of her character. Without Pooja and Arhaan this show would have failed miserably.
MERARAI thumbnail

@ shumi i love your siggy🀣

E siggy ka hai bey? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
MERARAI thumbnail

yes i saw it
sigh talented people
i cant even draw a lineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But you can make VMs na? That's a talent too requires creativity beta.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MERARAI

E siggy ka hai bey? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

beta signature
the one i am using
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MERARAI

But you can make VMs na? That's a talent too requires creativity beta.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

thats the only talent i have got
though i wonder how 🀣
MERARAI thumbnail

thats the only talent i have got
though i wonder how 🀣

Isiliye ki aap humare farmaish VMs ko ban sakthe?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†