Originally posted by: steffroc

@ shumi i love your siggy🤣

thank u ji.i love it too...i got it from manal...😃
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mima190587

Manal made it cause i told her to😆

yep...i send so many request pms to her to  😆  get that siggy in my signature....😆
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: na9na

pooja is excellent in her acting ,

i wish the producer of this show pearl grey should read your comment and stop saying pooja to improve her acting...😆
iqbalslover thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

thank u ji.i love it too...i got it from manal...😃

great work😃
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Originally posted by: steffroc

u guys are just too behooodaa🤣
btw lovely work😆

Manal is really great at making siggies👏
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't  think thats  what Pooja thinks abt herself that is why she said in an interview : she aspires to win da best actresses award.
It is good to have aspirations they constantly motivate you to improve yourself.😆Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pooja is still a rookie actress...she is still picking up the ropes and in some of the scenes she clearly falls short of the expectations...Though overall she is able to covey the confusions of the character pretty well...I wouldn't call her best actor (yet) though...She has a long way to go before that....However, no one starts off as an expert...all of us learn and improve while growing...

And I don't think her character is difficult...she has got the author backed role....which means whether she acts well or not, her character will always be portrayed well because an average Joe will be able to connect to the pain and the sorrow and the ups and downs of a girl like Pratigya irrespective of how the actress presented it.....

Whereas, portraying Krishna, SS and Amma's characters must have been tricky to begin with...The actors had to be exceptionally good for the audience to turn from Pratigya and pay attention to them and on the top of it develop a soft corner for them despite their grey shades....In fact any character which is not author backed is tough to play because whether the character gets any fame or not is completely dependent on the actor....

And when the actor does a good job and makes his character popular, the crew will be forced to even tweak the story and give more space to these characters....That's what Arhaan and SS actor have done now...I bet they had to change the screen play to accommodate more of Krishna and SS ,succumbing to the popular demand...

iqbalslover thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

I don't  think thats  what Pooja thinks abt herself that is why she said in an interview : she aspires to win da best actresses award.
It is good to have aspirations they constantly motivate you to improve yourself.😆

i was laughign after reading the interview🤣
iqbalslover thumbnail
Originally posted by: mima190587

Manal is really great at making siggies👏

yes i saw it
sigh talented people
i cant even draw a line😆😆