part twelve - pg 37
Part thirteen - pg 39
part fourteen- pg 42
part fifteen- pg 45
part sixteen- pg 48
part seventeen-pg 51
part eighteen-pg52

HI friends pls read n leave ur valuable comments
after nakku has confessed her love dutta is all disgusted n throws nakku out of the house yes he spares her life coz she has once saved his life

this is wat i feel can happen after dutta throws her out of the house with family
nakku n family will try to leave ratnagiri so they will go to the railway station buy tickets for shirdi
n everyone boards the train sethji starts feeling thirsty n their is still 5 mins time for the train to move
so nakku gets down to buy some water wen Morey n his men forcefully take her with them babi n company saw morey n nakku along with him babi tries to get down but too late the train picked up speed she then tries to pull the chain but ganpath did not let her do so n within no time they were far away from nakku...........

at patil mansion baji remains suspicious n dutta has also cooled down n now the only thing in his mind was nakku he analyses evrything evry fact that happened n suddenly feels he needs to investigate a little more so he calls baji n baji says to dutta that i have a plan..........

on the other hand nakku is stuck with morey n is screaming n pleading for help
but no ones der to listen her mind is full of dutta , she does not want to be touched by neone else but dutta so she keeps thinkin n looking for options to escape suddenly something strikes her.........

babi is crying her heart out n seth ji along with her babi decides she will get down the next station n go bak to ratnagiri but ganpath says if u want to go alone i will take sethji with me n u will never be able to see him now choose btw sethji n nakku babi is thunder struck n stays silent

Dutta n baji again get the two henchmen n stats beating them up saying how dare u lied to us how dare u put the blame on nakku......for this the two henchmen say that we din lie thats the truth but then baji says we found sups n mawali n they hav confessed the truth suddenly the two of them are afraid n they agree to the fact that they framed nakku coz some strange women offered them good amt of money to do so.............Dutta n baji are shocked n immediately regret for throwing nakku out ................

nakku looks at morey stops screaming n as if she has given in she says that i have no where to go now rather than being with u i think this is what the gods hav planned for me .......morey is relieved n gives her the usual saree n jewels. nakku changed her dress n is clean with her beauty........

duttas men informs dutta that nakku n family hav left the city n are heading towards shirdi.....but baji receives a call n his men inform him that morey is seen in town n he has taken a girl along with him forcefully,baji informs dutta who is not sure weather that girl cud be nakku but decides to save her ...acc. to duttas men they have seen morey crossing the border of ratnagiri towards the deep sea.....

nakku has changed n morey has left her loose saying they will soon be married as the pandit is on his way.....nakku says nothing but seems thoughtful.....she suddenly makes a run towards the deep sea....

babi is silent tears rolling down her cheeks looking at seth ji it seems for now she has made her decision to stay with sethji but not given up on nakku she will find her...n cont. her journey

dutta who has already started for saving the girl from morey is just thinking of the moment wen nakku confessed her love for him n all good memories fill his mind n his eyes wells up baji noticed it n puts a hand on his shoulder saying we will get her bak bhau we wil get her family bak frm shirdi n they will live with us again n u can marry her if u like dutta stays silent but nods to baji's .

nakku does not think even once n jumps into the sea morey n his men are left shocked stopped at their tracks not able to take in what jus happened.marey screams get down the valley n get her i want her now.........

dutta n party are almost der when they see a women striving to reach the shore n is failing to do so as she is hurt n is weak she was abt to drown wen dutta saves her

from a distance moreys men saw dutta n nakku in his arms morey men were less compared to dutta morey decided to run away than takin ne risk swearing under his breath that he will get bk at dutta for this

looks at nakku n recognises her as the same girl he once saved b4.........nakku is bleading from the sides of her forehead as her head hit a rock while she was trying to swim n a wave hit her losing balance she hit a rock n got wounded...i guess u knw now where m goin

nakku is taken to the hospital n the doctor after the treatment says its a head injury n a deep one which has to be taken care of........nakku regains her conciousness n looks at the doc dutta n baji utterly perplexed n asks "MAIN kAHAAN HOON" "MAIN kAUN hoon"

n then there is lot more to it........nakku is all attracted towards dutta .......but dutta is all for the other nakku asks baji to go n get her

here ganpath changed tracks n got down the train 5 stops b4 in a village named silgudi(i don knw where dis is but that jus popped up )

to be continued hehehehe

wat say
Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

very gud start kavita............πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ.....i guess Dutta will recognise Naku by her wound .........

Edited by betty123 - 13 years ago
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
kavi......this is so filmy........neways nice part.........liked it.......update soon......and siligudi is in bengal or darjeeling.....i dnt knw particularly........
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: betty123

very gud start kavita............⭐️.....i guess Dutta will recognise Naku by her wound .........

which wound that one which she got frm the rock*scratching head* din get u πŸ˜†
betty123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skavitha08

which wound that one which she got frm the rock*scratching head* din get u πŸ˜†

ya i think........πŸ˜† bt is just wat i guess..........our gadha recognised sups by her wound .........so i thught u want him do d sameπŸ˜†
skavitha08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati2008

kavi......this is so filmy........neways nice part.........liked it.......update soon......and siligudi is in bengal or darjeeling.....i dnt knw particularly........

i jus read wat shreya said something shud be there to trigger the TaSha proximity ........n i wanted dutta to miss nakku like hell n love her more than nething so this is wat came to my mind......i will put lot more TaSha scenes here .... fulfilling my dreams of TaSha romance πŸ˜†
skavitha08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: betty123

ya i think........πŸ˜†bt is just wat i guess..........our gadha recognised sups by her wound .........so i thught u want him do d sameπŸ˜†

nai re i will prove him utter gadha in the coming updates he will come to knw only wen nakku wants him to knw....ya wen she herself remembers who she is πŸ˜†
betty123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skavitha08

nai re i will prove him utter gadha in the coming updates he will come to knw only wen nakku wants him to knw....ya wen she herself remembers who she is πŸ˜†

kya jodi h .......gadhe aur sherni ki.........πŸ˜†.......will wait for ur next update
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kavita its fabulous ...loved it very much ..
Naku ki yadaasht  chali gayi ...Koooollll ..πŸ˜‰
But i want Dutta to miss Naku like hell & not fall 4 this Naku ....!

Continue soon ....w8ing eagerly 4 next part ..!
skavitha08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

<font color="#000099">Kavita its fabulous ...loved it very much ..
Naku ki yadaasht chali gayi ...Koooollll ..πŸ˜‰
But i want Dutta to miss Naku like hell & not fall 4 this Naku ....!

Continue soon ....w8ing eagerly 4 next part ..!
</font>

yahi hogaa i just mentioned it above this nakku is all attracted to dutta but dutta is all for the other nakku (means the black one) so even if this nakku says i love u he will say i love some one else 😍