DOTW : Revenge or Forgiveness - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Do You Think Geet can Stand For Herself & Teach Dev a lesson?
Yes i think she can stand for herself and teach dev a lesson..and show him what it means to be cheated..pluss i want her to take back everything from jewellery to land 

-Will Maan Help Her for Her Respect? I don't think maan will help her such as go with her to beat dev up...but i think he will give her back the land...cuz he will know that she has been cheated...maybe he will try to get his money back from dev

I feel that Mann will make her understand tht she needs to be strong and take her own decisions and stop cyring; she even remembered him n his views when she was being abused by her family and then she got the courage to speak up for herself πŸ‘

-Will She run away From Her house? well i don't think she will go back home now..she will try to search for dev now..and maybe maan will help her such as finding a place to stay

-How Do You Think Geet Will Take Revenge? she will try to take back all of her property which dev did take from her..

And Last & final Question...
-If You Were on Geet's place, What Would you have done? Revenge or Forgiveness?
Renvenge for sure..i will never forgive such a man which cheated on me just cuz he wanted my property..

How can a girl forgive a grown up man who is not mentally challenged and still married her just for her property and not only married her but consummated it as well 🀒
It was pathetic; n pls he is not in love with her. He deserves no forgiveness for what he has done; n Geet will be very wrong if she continues to pursue Dev even after knowing what all he did... She should stand up on her feet, be brave and start over a new life! Preferably with Mann πŸ˜‰

divya yes agree with ya

Thanks 😊
If dev had been showed siting alone and crying and thinking of geet the situation would have been better...but the devil was sitting and hearing musiq and was shaking his head like nothing ha happened
Well Said Divya πŸ‘πŸΌ
This should be example for girls of our age now, Cuz this all reality, they showin us tht this actually happenes in real life πŸ˜•
So Afta Seeing Geet Takin Revenge frm Dev, we all gona love her buh if she'll jst forgive him πŸ˜• Thn This shows tht Girls Can Actually do NOTHIN widout a Guy πŸ˜•
So We Have To change this Thinkin πŸ˜• & Hope Geet Does Same 😊

If dev had been showed siting alone and crying and thinking of geet the situation would have been better...but the devil was sitting and hearing musiq and was shaking his head like nothing ha happened
I Knw Right
😲He is Even Usin Nantara πŸ˜•if u guyz noticed πŸ˜•... i mean she doesnt knw her husband slept wid a girl who he didnt even marry πŸ˜•
She is evil anythin buh she is a woman too.. i mean im not supportin her Buh Im Sayin She is Trutin Dev Buh Wah Dev is Doin 🀒completly OPPOSITE 😑
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Well Said Divya πŸ‘πŸΌ
This should be example for girls of our age now, Cuz this all reality, they showin us tht this actually happenes in real life πŸ˜•
So Afta Seeing Geet Takin Revenge frm Dev, we all gona love her buh if she'll jst forgive him πŸ˜• Thn This shows tht Girls Can Actually do NOTHIN widout a Guy πŸ˜•
So We Have To change this Thinkin πŸ˜• & Hope Geet Does Same 😊

ekjhacktly!
and Mann is the right person, coz he will be there for her; but with the looks of it, it seems he will let her fight for herself and be there when she needs him; instead of telling her to sit and enjoy and fight for her πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dkmystery

ekjhacktly!
and Mann is the right person, coz he will be there for her; but with the looks of it, it seems he will let her fight for herself and be there when she needs him; instead of telling her to sit and enjoy and fight for her πŸ˜†
even if Geet Sometime try to 4get everythin.. she'll remember Maan's Angry Young Loook πŸ˜†& Again she'll continue wid her Mission Smile

even if Geet Sometime try to 4get everythin.. she'll remember Maan's Angry Young Loook πŸ˜†& Again she'll continue wid her Mission 😊

πŸ˜† yeah, she will get bk to work πŸ˜†
Hope To
Seee Her STRONG
Not Like Pratigya, actin she is strong buh still Crys πŸ˜• Buh We Wanna See Geeet a Betta Example Like She'll Fight for her rights Buh widout wastin Her Tears 😊

I Knw Right
😲He is Even Usin Nantara πŸ˜•if u guyz noticed πŸ˜•... i mean she doesnt knw her husband slept wid a girl who he didnt even marry πŸ˜•
She is evil anythin buh she is a woman too.. i mean im not supportin her Buh Im Sayin She is Trutin Dev Buh Wah Dev is Doin 🀒completly OPPOSITE 😑
but she got this feeling that actuly dev did sleep with geet