lighted by a virgin "illatta, desired effect kku opposite aa thaan
nadakkum " Priya finally refuses to perform the act, cries , goes
in to her room and shuts the door. Manjal Pisasu covers up -
"avalukku chum time.....I too forgot !!" Finally Ramya lights the lamp
and the pooja gets over. Manjal pisasu waits at the mottai maadi -
conference time.

Priya comes - pisasu pries out the info of "javvathu medai ittu,
sakkarai yil pandal katti" incident after a nice palaar. Well, the
secret needs to continue as a secret - until pisasu is able to wangle the marriage. Priya begs "epdiyaavathu engalai serthu vaichudunga anni" - Pisasu looks genuinely upset !!??

Last segment - sick one - Shiva, MM's friend gets caught alone
with Vaasu and his goondas. Vaasu gloats "Naa RS Oda SIL, yen
power enna theriyuma??? " Beats Shiva black and blue, breaks
his hand and says that he is left alive only because he is MM's
friend... leaves..Shiva is bleeding ( sonna kekkariyaa??? antha MM, avan kudumbam sahavaasam vendam nna??? MM ippO arumai thambi kkaga unnai "hand wash " panniduvaan !!)

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Tuesday May 4th updates By Nithya

Shiva at the hospital.. Selvam comes to meet him.. Shiva says hi auto met with an accident and he would be discharged by the same day.. Selvam offers to bring Vasu for his help.. A startled Shiva politely refuses.. Selvam decides to bring Archu.. Shiva refuses saying don't disturb pregnant lady.. Selvam is about to leave.. Punitha walks in with medicines and bursts out crying seeing Selvam.. She says this is a planned attack as a revenge for my husband beating him.. Selvam is startled.. Shiva shouts at his wife for blabbering and tries to pack Selvam off.. But Selvam walks back to Shiva and says you are never a reckless driver so I cannot buy the argument that your auto turned upside down .. tell me who beat you.. Shiva does not reply.. Selvam asks Punitha.. Shiva signals Punitha not to tell.. But Punitha says your brother Vasu .. Selvam is shocked.. Punitha says your brother had come to your shed when you were not there.. My hubby too came there to meet you.. Rest in muted dialogues..  Selvam oru erimalaya mararar.. He scolds Shiva for hiding the matter.. Shiva says now only your two families are united.. I did not want to spoil that peace.. Selvam says I will see him one hand and walks out angrily.. Shiva scolds Punitha for breaking the truth ..

Dheena watching TV and gulping ice-cream.. A bag comes flying on his face.. He turns around and sees Jeyanthy angrily staring at him.. He wonders why she is behaving weirdly.. Jeyanthy scolds him for upsetting her plan of madakking Priya and torturing Sivagami.. Dheena asks what did I do.. Jeyanthy says I dot to know all truth.. Dheena laughs out and says oh you got to know is it.. Priya herself told you is it.. Why are getting agitated for this matter.. Jeyanthy asks why did you this to Priya .. Dheena says neither you nor Priya are starting the marriage topic at home.. So I decided to take steps to make sure that Priya cannot marry anyone other than me.. Also, now when this matter is out, your in-laws family will come running and fall at my feet and beg me to marry her.. Jeyanthy worries that her life will be at stake.. Dheena sysy don't worry your life will never be disturbed.. I had vowed that I will make your in-laws fall at my feet and soon that will happen.. Go home and talk convincingly to your in-laws about this matter .. Jeyanthy nods and walks out..

Jeyanthy comes home and decides to call all members for an urgent meeting.. Priya comes wondering it could be.. Sivagami asks what matter.. Jeyanthy says all should be there.. She asks for mama.. Sivaraman comes and asks what matter.. She asks Kavya to bring her brother form upstairs.. Kavya urns up and inform her bro.. Vinod says he will join soon.. Kavya comes down and hears some one calling her anni.. she is startled to find Monica at the gate.. She quickly runs and drags Monica aside and asks her why you came here.. An upset Monica says aasaya parkka vantha ippadi viratrengaale.. Kavya says please understand my situation.. People at home don't know that I am a vazhavetti.. I have lied that I have come to stay here till the time Sherry come back.. if my mom gets to know the truth she will not be able to take it.. SO please go way before somebody spots you.. Monica says anni its been more than a week and you have neither called up nor come home.. At home mom is hell bent on separating you from anna.. Dad is trying his best to convince her.. But she does not seem to budge.. She is waiting for anna to return from foreign and make him divorce you..  I heard amma and appa discussing your issue about you having an affair with a guy called Dilipan and that being the reason for this issue .. I don't believe my mom.. I know that you are good girl.. Please come back.. Kavya says I am confident that I can talk to Sherry and convince him.. Tomorrow hen he returns I will meet him at the office or somewhere outside and tell him all matters in details, convince him and come back home with him.. Now you please leave.. Monica is about to leave.. Vinod says nillu.. he walks angrily towards Kavya and asks appo you have come her as an vazhavetti is it.. Kavya is shocked..

Thodarum
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Thursday, May 6th

Selvam explains the reason which made him beat up Vasu in RS's house. After hearing the whole story RS tells," I understand Selvam...I never asked mappilai ( vasu) to ask you for your workshop land...whatso ever  how could that auto driver beat my son in law...you can hit him because you are his brother..while he is after all a " moonam manushan"

Selvam replies," Moonaam manushanaa...he is my nizhal and he is like my own brother so he has every right to ask...and mind it if he asks unwanted things like this avan adippppaaan" Vasu gets so irritated and tells," Oh...all these days I was thinking that my dad fathers only two sons...but now I know he fathered this Siva also"

This was the limit for Slevam ....he statrs hitting Vasu while everyone try to stop him... and adi uthai continues until they reach the gate ...RS tries to hold Slevam back....and Selvam out of anger shouts" dei......" and  he is ready to punch him with his tight fist. Everyone gets shocked to see...meantime...RS's adiyaals reach there. RS asks them not to involve in this  as it is his family matter.  Selvam leaves after warning Vasu and others not to come for his workshop land anymore...as it is like his temple.

RS asks his adiyals to leave," dei...if you see Selvam outside...onnum seinju daatheengadaa" RS goes inside and his wife follows him leaving Reva and Bagyam in confussion. Bagyam reaches home. Rani is getting ready to go to college ...she is not at all talking to Arc hu. Poonga asks Rani for her strange behaviour....but rani replies," appa...I do not want anyone's saapaadu here...I can eat in the canteen"

Selvam goes to his room and asks Archu why is his mom upset. Archu reasons out," pinne irukkaathaa...after all Vasu is her own son....wehn we are trying to be happy once agin this happened...so she is worried which is natural"

Selvam goes out and asks Bagyam ," amma...I understand...you are worried about Vasu thaaneh?" Bagyam with her crocodile tears starts her lecture," ennappa ippadi kettuteh...I am worried about you Selvam.how dare that Vasu asked you for your shed...before I caem I told him that I only have one son ( Selvam) and you dont ever step into my house  nu....let me go and thlai muzhigittu varen....vaasukkaaga"

Everyone stand  stunned. Telephone rings and Archu picks it up. From the other end Rani's friend request Archu to tell Rani to wait for her around 11...as she is planning to come and get some notes from Rani. Archu tells that Rani has gone to college....but that girl announces," college ah....no college today?" Archu's little brain starts cooking up stories ....

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday 10/5/10 - Archives' copy

Kavya and her woes - Sori the moron - Sori mom the villi.
Sori dad vayilla poochi - habbaaaa azhugai and more azhugai !!!
Kavya addresses Sori , directly. "You think that Ram is a hero but he
is a villain actually !!!! He blackmailed me and so I had to spell Dilleepan saga to you. Mother promise, Sori promise..I am not at fault. I know that it is difficult to convince you but I just want you to know some thing. I never informed my parents about my "Vazha Vetti" status !!! I thought that if you would look at my face and listen to what I have to say, you will be able to see my innocence. But never once did you look at my face !!" (adi pOdi, aal aalai ya paarthu mOraikkarathukke, naan vangina kaasu sariya pOchu - ithile enge to look at your face and cootchi coo ??) Kavya says that she is
upset about her mom falling at "Sori" feet - "bye bye Sori babby, unga amma vai kattindu azhu" - asks her parental home to march behind her. Sori dad makes a feeble appeal, Sori mom has a look which says "innikki Sani Peyarchi day". Kavya and Co walking out....Sori dad looks aghast....Sori mom is pleased.... Sori calls "Kavyaaaa"

In all this, until now Manjal Pisasu is very pleased. Does so many facial expressions and as junkabc rightly observed, no one notices - even one of them !!! A mystery, eh?? Now Manjal pisasu joins Sori mom - disppointment written large - Sori says that he never doubted Kavya's integrity "I am angry that she did not come clean before the
marriage...even after I spelt out my character...." All except 2 heave a sigh of relief.. Kavya goes to Sori and apologizes for hiding facts "I promise that this will never be repeated ...." But Sori has a hidden agenda " You have accused Ram of blackmailing you... I need proof.... I need to get this clarified..." The Sivaraman clan tries to project Ram as  the villain but Sori would much rather hear from the horse's mouth. Ram is summoned "come home asap" The blue nosed boy arrives , sees the august gathering .....gets manhandled by Vinod.....gets saved by Sori....and finally gets to know the reason
for this urgent summons. He does not flinch.... " anda pulugu aakasa pulugu ithu.... in fact I know so much about Madam's sojourns.... I do not divulge any of them.. just so your marriage does not go south.." Sori is given a fresh bone..... for some more dog fight !!!!

Every one forces Ram to spill - and he does some high level pisukkaram.... "vendam... unga life spoil aaga, I do not want to be
the reason....Kavya madam has never trusted me..... let me leave my job..." Sori wont hear any of this...... finally Ram spills "RELUCTANTLY " !!!!!! Says " Kavya madam is still seeing Dileepan. Want proof?? "  -shows his mobile which has the beach scene - Dileep holding Kavya's finger  - actually one is not even sure if the hands touch each other !!!! Sori climbs back to the murungai maram.....Ram has a victorious smile....Manjal pisasu is elated...
again the expressions of villains escape the eyes of the aattu mandhai.... Kavya is shocked.... the mobile gets passed around..... all get to see the " love" photo.. no one can refute....Sivagami doles out a few blows..... Kavya thikki thinarufies... Sori mom's mind is working over time " sOnthathile pOnnu irukka??? eppO Sori
kku second marriage....

Freeze
nithya_IF thumbnail
Tuesday 11/5/10  Stepping in for Nithya and Meli kutty

Rani joins the bandwagon - lying to the family, cutting class
and some clandestine outing !!!! Rani and Akash - in deep discussion.
Rani says that she has never done such things - " lied to my family
and here I am !!!! Feeling guilty, Akash !!" At the other end, a few of
their college mates are waiting for the green flag from Aaksh. Akash calls them and says "Muttukaadu trip cancelled" - the other end is disappointed . Rani snatches his mobile and says "we are going" - gets on the pillion and goes with Aaksh. Well, well, who should be privy to this "kan kOlla katchi " - none other than our temple bull Archu - Rojaaaaaa, temple bull??? aww, well, the way her nostrils flared reminded Roja of a temple bull who sees a red flag
 Rojaaa, animals are color blind !!! red flag?? bull?? uh huh - 
Rani is oblivious to the fact that there is an intruder in to her privacy !!! Dheena is in a restaurant. Manjal pisasu walks in - uh huh, congregation of the villains is in the anvil??? Karu nakku Rojaa - entha nerathile Villaingal vaaraam nnu sonniyO??? Manjal
pisasu confronts darling bro "pray why was I summoned from work??" (hmmm , velai yaa??? un boss thalai le thundu, veshti
ellam pOttundu Kaasi kku pOiduvaar - nee velai senju naanga parkkave illai !!)
Dheena wants to know if his wedding is scheduled
any time soon. Pisasu says that she could not broach the subject as Kavya's issue rocked the boat like a tsunami. Dheena laughs and says that he sent the tsunami, himself. Pisasu does not understand and to explain the statement - padam varainthu baagangalai kurikka - Ram arrives.

Well, the whole drama gets unveiled. How Dheena caught Kavya with Dileep - kind of a compromising pose, how it was sent to Ram and how he judiciously used the weapon. The villains gloat and order all the sweets in the restaurant. Our temple bull reaches the shed, with the proverbial tiffin carrier - MM is busy ..finally it is lunch time.

Well Archu will never learn , I guess - Can't she pOttu kuduthufy AFTER hubby darling eats??? Sappattu nerathile unpleasant talk vaichukkathe nnu Roja ethanai tharam solli kudukkarathu??? Does
a preamble of "na onnu solven, some thing important ...but neenga kovichukka koodathu .." (yeeyy, kirukku, athaan unakke theriyarathe,
ithu kovam vara matter nnu , apram enna aalabanai??)
MM says that he is a patient guy and more so with wifey "unnai pOi kochuppena, spill" Archu spills " Rani..college... friend phones...holiday today ..Rani on the pillion....Aakash.." Ambuttu theen..all hell breaks loose - MM shouts at Archu "she is my sister, I have not brought her up like
that....another derogatory word about her....consider yourself dead meat....now, take your arumai saapadu and quit " (appa da mission accomplished Archu !!! Successful aa MM ai pattini pOttutte !!) Well, she has to leave....of course cries...and leaves. While a couple are fighting over her, the object of fight, Rani , is enjoying in the beach with her friends...

Freeze

nithya_IF thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail