Who is the MOST evil ??? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -athena-

Girls I will participate later....right now going out for dinner...babyeee...

what happened to your chipmunk cheeks. yeh tho bahut badi mystery hai. kis doctor ke paas gayi. doctor ya phir tooth fairy. πŸ˜†
see you soon
hey athena!! *waves back*
yup completely agree with you about what SS did, but that's what me and limitwa were saying earlier, I was mad, but then the father-son bonding in the last scene melted my anger😳
I know what you mean about non-veg food, because my family is pure vegetarian as well😳 I can relate to everything that you've mentioned!

edit, love the new name for amma, I mean evil no.1
Edited by anchal2 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by hahastupidme

You are right, she has her own definition but I don't agree with her definition.  Well, of course she is a mother she SHOULD have some love for her children but the way she's portraying her love is not so appealing...πŸ˜†  The way I see her love is to blame pratigya for all the happenings to her children...

I sincerely hope that Pratigya changes the mindset of Amma first...

True!!! I dont agree either!!! I mean, SS's love for his children feels like the genuine type, maybe a little, ok! a lot over-board... But GTD's love feels like wat they call 'nautanki' !!!πŸ˜† 
I think Pratigya will have much harder time changing GTD's mentality than falling in love with Krishna!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by rachna789

Haan haan...jaao thooso....i think you lost some weight because of those widsom teeth extractions....poora kasar nikalna!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolπŸ˜† loved the thooso commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anchal2

lolπŸ˜† loved the thooso commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣🀣 wait 'til she comes back and reads it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am waiting for the day (or months) when Pratigya starts falling for Krishna...😳😳😳maybe Pratigya and Krishna should both work towards changing Amma's mentality... or maybe the day when Ghnti lady starts speaking, she can control Amma...

Though I wonder why ghnti lady never talks...is it because she was tired of yelling at Amma for her misdeeds? πŸ˜†
@ Anchal and Athena:  I hope I dint offend u guys with the non-veg. talk...😳  I was just curious and thought that the CVs were making a big deal and focusing on the non-veg. stuff a lot!!!  But, after wat Athena said, I do understand why it can be a big deal!!! So, plz dont mind my curiosity!!!

@ Rachna:  Shakti and Mendelian laws πŸ˜†  Yaar, dont u remember, the guy is 4th class fail-toosh!!! So, they believe more in superstitions than ny kind of Mendelian pravachans!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
Originally posted by hahastupidme

I am waiting for the day (or months) when Pratigya starts falling for Krishna...😳😳😳maybe Pratigya and Krishna should both work towards changing Amma's mentality... or maybe the day when Ghnti lady starts speaking, she can control Amma...

Though I wonder why ghnti lady never talks...is it because she was tired of yelling at Amma for her misdeeds? πŸ˜†
Thanks for bringing us back!!! πŸ˜†

I am waiting to know how they will change her mindset.....and about Ghantilal....even I don't know why she doesn't talk. She doesn't even show her teeth. Maybe something's wrong with her tongue. If something's wrong with her tongue, then how does she swallow food??? I dunno yaar.....it doesn't look like she suffered a "Traumatic" (severe pun intended πŸ˜‰) experience.....maybe she's never spoken.
Edited by rachna789 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by limits

@ Anchal and Athena:  I hope I dint offend u guys with the non-veg. talk...😳  I was just curious and thought that the CVs were making a big deal and focusing on the non-veg. stuff a lot!!!  But, after wat Athena said, I do understand why it can be a big deal!!! So, plz dont mind my curiosity!!!

@ Rachna:  Shakti and Mendelian laws πŸ˜†  Yaar, dont u remember, the guy is 4th class fail-toosh!!! So, they believe more in superstitions than ny kind of Mendelian pravachans!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

of course not!!😳 hey, not at all!! confession: I haven't even read your post🀣 but I read athena's post, so I just said that I could relate to herπŸ˜†
no wait, I meant I haven't read the whole post..
oh, just read it now😳 and it's not offensive at allπŸ˜ƒ....you were simply stating what you knew😳
Originally posted by limits

LOL....Shakti will be like "Poore ke poore goli muh ek andar guser denge"...and then Pratigya should be like "Gregor Mendel kabh ka mar chuka hai bey!!" πŸ˜† Pratigya has her hands full with that family. 🀒