Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Will Jagmohan make his own son suffer? - Page 2

pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dear I just started to watch and I can fill in the blanks of this serial.
The thakur's dad was the mirror image of his son this THUG and the egotistical maniac and the self-made man proud of his wealth and property and never heard the word being humble and decent and after he passed away this THUG inherited all his traits including the self-righteousness to boot. 
From the episode where he burned Jaggu's car in a mad rampage I gathered jaggu's dad once was a driver   to this other THUG and this thakur has never ever let jaggu forget that but always humiliated him for that one fact. 
This is my observation and if i am wrong in concluding this plzz correct me and let us all know. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought perhaps there was a huge fallout between Jagmohan's father and Thakur's father. Perhaps, T's father publicly humiliated and fired or accused J's father of stealing.

I too don't know how exactly the feud arose. I don't think it's just that T teased J when he was little. there has has to be much, much more for the hatred to run so deep.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gp00

I thought perhaps there was a huge fallout between Jagmohan's father and Thakur's father. Perhaps, T's father publicly humiliated and fired or accused J's father of stealing.

I too don't know how exactly the feud arose. I don't think it's just that T teased J when he was little. there has has to be much, much more for the hatred to run so deep.

Not a prayer Jaggu years is placed near Thakur and he'll have not be there.
They are poor, he should have stayed behind and he knows he made before.
Then the father Thakur did not like it and I think the outcome of this prayer he referred
pageant101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pattinson6

Not a prayer Jaggu years is placed near Thakur and he'll have not be there.
They are poor, he should have stayed behind and he knows he made before.
Then the father Thakur did not like it and I think the outcome of this prayer he referred

Thanks cynthia now we know better
pageant101 thumbnail

I don't know it happened or not but I like your version much better
pageant101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pattinson6

I really think that every time he'll think to accept Abha, he'll be back before Abha is the daughter of Thakur.
Abha will earn his respect, she will have to fight I want a lot of courage now.

Just because Abha is the daughter of THE THUG should not stop jaggu not to love Abha cause she is also the love and the wife of KARAN and the choti bahu of the family and will be their PUSHTAAINY GIFT FROM NOW ON🤣
pageant101 thumbnail

He will never again disown Karan. He did it once, and was haunted by his words at the hospital.

NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS JAGMOHAN PRASAD THE THUG  WE ARE TALKING WHO WANTED TO MARRY A YOUNG GIRL TO A VERY CHALLENGED OLD MAN FORCEFULLY .      I AGREE HE WON'T DO IT RIGHT NOW BUT IN THE FUTURE WHO KNOW????
THE FUTURE IS NOT OURS TO SEE.......😲

raany786 thumbnail
Perhaps he will ask Prakash again to drive his car for some reason and Thakur will not be able to stop him since he's his daughters FIL.
ReadLo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaNiCo

Thanks cynthia now we know better

You're Welcome😊
ReadLo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raany786

Perhaps he will ask Prakash again to drive his car for some reason and Thakur will not be able to stop him since he's his daughters FIL.

I do not think