Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Happy Birthday again AnkuuuuuuuπŸ₯³
I'm waiting for my cake still!!!!πŸ€—
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Aliya- Thanks once again for all the love and effort you have put in for my birthday and made it so special !! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for everything sweetheart !! πŸ€— love youuuu ❀️ Thanks for all the wonderful stuff you said its so sweet of you !! 😊
P.s I love our chatting sessions πŸ˜‰

@Ishi - My positive buddy and the most optimistic and wise person herself !! πŸ˜ƒ You have been so nice warm and encouraging yourself !! Thanks a ton for all the love and wishes πŸ€—
Love you and your words really touched me πŸ€—

@Preeti- You are one of the most sweetest person yourself too its a pleasure knowing you and talking to you πŸ€—  you have been so warm always thanks so much for that πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the siggy and used it too dont say it isnt nice its AWESOME !! πŸ˜ƒ Love you πŸ€—

@Kavi - Thanks a ton for all the best wishes and love πŸ€—  thanks for always being there when I am down and low !!
You have always been there with all good and the best things to say to make me feel better πŸ˜ƒ
Love you toooo πŸ€—

@Gia -Thanks a ton Gia πŸ€—  you are one of the most positive and jovial person I have met !!
Its been amazing with you !! You have always been so nice and warm !! Thanks a ton !! πŸ˜ƒ
Love you ❀️

@Nikki - Thanks a ton for everything dear !! πŸ€—

@Rabia- Thanks a ton for all the best wishes and love πŸ€—  love you

@Ritu - I am so happy you are here !! you have been busy and away for a while and I miss you πŸ€—  Its a pleasure talking to you always like I had said you are the live wire of the KaJen thread πŸ˜ƒ love youuuu !!

@Kashu - Thanks a ton for all the wishes and kind words ! πŸ€— I hope I can keep being positive so that I can always bring a smile on all my special friends like you all πŸ˜ƒ
Its a pleasure πŸ˜ƒ Love you πŸ€—

@Anu - Thanks a ton sweetheart πŸ€—  I am glad myself its been a pleasure knowing you and talking to you always makes me feel nice and geared up LOL ! You are so positive and most importantly like the head of the KaJen family !! You take care of the the KaJen thread and the KaJenians !! especially your love and niceness for everyone and KaJen πŸ˜‰ LOL
Love youuu ❀️

@Shipru - Thanks a ton Shipruuu !! Its been greattttttt nowing you πŸ€— You are one those people who make everyone laugh and smile ,cheer everyone up and one of my closest friends!!
I love talking you its so much fun and I get most of my positivity from you so my sanity depends on you too  πŸ€—  love you tooo !! I am sure we'll be friends forever !! πŸ˜ƒ

@Dhara- Thanks a ton πŸ˜ƒ  its great to have a friend like you πŸ€—  love you too

@Sara- Thanks a ton for all the good wishes !! πŸ˜ƒ Its been so nice knowing you one of the sweetest person πŸ€—  thanks and love ya

@Reema - Thanks a ton Reema for all the good words and all the love πŸ€—
Honeslty its you who is the most optimistic and positive and I cant stay without knowing your POV over anything we are discussing !!! Love you loads πŸ€—

@Farzana- Thanks so much love you πŸ€—  you are always so nice and sweet to me !!

@Sanju - Thanks so much for all the nice words and wishes πŸ˜ƒ Its my pleasure !!
Love you πŸ€—

@Komal - Thanks so much dear πŸ€—  love you

@Aditi- Thanks a ton  πŸ€—  love you so much too ! I hate it myself that I can talk so less to you
But I am hoping we can talk more !! Your one of the most sweetest and nice person I have know Its SO MUCH fun talking to you and we always talk random stuff too !! And its all so nice and hilarrious !! You are a great friend love you πŸ€—
-Anku- thumbnail
@Samiii - Thanks a ton πŸ€—  Love you so much too !!
Its a pleasure helping you so no problems sweety !! Its so nice to be friends with you and I love KaJening with you !! πŸ˜† Your excitement before the episode is infectious and I love it πŸ˜ƒ
The cake is waiting for you πŸ˜‰

@Siddhi - Thanks a ton sweety for every little thing you have done for me I really dont know how to thank you enough !! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for being the greatest freind I could have ever had !! πŸ€— love youuuu !!!

@Sahar- Thanks so much dear and I LOVED THE SIGGIE thanksssssssssss  πŸ€—  Love youuu !!!

@Kulls - Thanks a ton πŸ˜ƒ

@Oishi - Thanks a ton love youuu πŸ˜ƒ

@Bheegi DI - Thank you so much for all the love and wishes !! your positive posts and our discussions keep me going !! πŸ˜ƒ

@Nahida- Thanks so much dear I love you so much πŸ€—  its so amazing talking to you !!
Its not ok if I havent spoken to you once a day I NEED to talk to you always πŸ˜†

@Veena -Thanks so much for the wishes and its my pleasure πŸ€—

@Rabia- Thanks a ton for the wishes and its a pleasure talking to you too always ! πŸ€—

@Vaish - Thanks so much for all the wishes love you πŸ€—

@Miya and Dishu - Thanks so much for all the wishes and nice words πŸ€—

@Mona - Thank youuuuuu so much πŸ€—  love you so much !! Thanks for all those nice words !!
Its all my pleasure πŸ˜ƒ Its been a pleasure being you friend and talking to you !! love you πŸ€—
-Anku- thumbnail
@Nick - Thanks a ton for all the nice words and wishes love  πŸ€—

@Nikita - Thanks a ton πŸ€—

@Dhwani - Thanks so much buddyyyyyyyy  πŸ€—  Its really been a pleasure knowing and talking to you !! Such a positive and nice person !! Thanks a ton !! πŸ˜ƒ

@Moni - Thanks so much dear πŸ€— Its GREAT FUN talking to you and a pleasure knowing you !! You were my first friend on the KaJen thread and I am lucky to have you as a friend !!
Thanks for the siggy it is so beautiful πŸ€—

@Soumya- Thanks a ton dear πŸ€—

@Shreya- Thanks a ton !! πŸ˜ƒ so nice of you

@Tanya- Thanks a ton πŸ€— love you

@Minaz- Thanks a ton  πŸ€—  you are one of the nicest people I know !! So loving and cheerful thanks πŸ€—  love you !!

@Lana - Thanks a ton πŸ˜ƒ

@Jen- Thanks so much πŸ€— love you three then πŸ˜†

@Tina - Thanks soooooo much  πŸ€— you are one of the most beautiful friend I have here too !! Thanks for all the wishes and love !!! πŸ˜ƒ

@Trina - Thanks a ton for the wishes πŸ€— I wish we talk more too !! love you πŸ˜ƒ

@Mona- Thanks a ton πŸ˜ƒ

P.S Thanks to everyone who wished and sorry if I missed out on any of you !! But I am sure I 'liked' all the wishes and I am so touched thanks a ton πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€—

P.S - IF is like one family and all my KaJen thread is home and coming here and meeting all you beautiful people and having you all as friends has been a pleasure and I am lucky to have got so much warmth ,trust and love from all of you !! It was my lifes best decision to come here and be  a part of this family !!
I cant thank you all enough for everything and most importantly for making my birthday so special for me its been the best with all of you being a part of it !!πŸ€—  πŸ€—  And I hope I can celebrate it the same way with all you each year !!

Thanks all of  you πŸ€—
-Anku- thumbnail

@Sue- I love youuuuuuuuuuuu so much sweetheart thanks so much for all the love and care you always shower on me !!!  *hugs* πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ thanks a ton !!!

I loved all the gifts and the VM !!!! I am so touched thank you !!!!!
ImmortalAdiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happppppyyyy Birthdaay Ankuuuu!!

Love,Nida