Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ThIsgalluvSAJAN

Firstly congrats for ur new thread I hopeee u make more new threads like dat wid ur hardwork n all nw back to update wow wow dis update was so long awesome loved Sammy flashback of last night wow so cuteee n den next day der picnic wow wow loved it so much wow Sammy being possessive for gunji wow n den wen dey were playing n wen Sammy was all sweating lol gunji her expression wen he was coming closer n she was like covering her nose lol n den wen sajan were chasing each other loved it so much loveee sajan n loveeee dis update u rock gal plz continue soon n nw can't wait to see der falling in love den der confession n all wow update soon n thnx for pm

aww, thanks so much!!! Am glad you liked this part ... it's all a part of their realisation ... which is coming up very soon πŸ˜‰
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: krish2000

just luved it...it's wonderful da way u'v captured their emotions πŸ‘πŸΌ keep up the gud work

thanks so much, hun!!! πŸ˜ƒ
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaJan_RaDevBest

congrats for your second thread....this part was awesome....very nice!!
please cont. soon!!

Thanks a lot, arushi!!! πŸ˜ƒ Am glad you liked it !!!
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariam_mjht

congrats diya on the 2nd thread...and again the update was really really cute and very sweeeeeeeeet as usual...heads off to you!!the way you describe every scene is toooooooo good!!i really like your hardwork in this ff...continue soon

aww, thank you, mariam ... thanks for your comments for every update which have got me so far πŸ˜ƒ Glad you're liking it!
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: aahana86

OMG Diya sweety why dont u like live near by ?

Damn aww so wanna hug you πŸ€—     πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€— 

what a Jaanuable Update sweetheart I Loved it πŸ˜ƒ  the emoticon here doesnt even nearly do justice to the smile you have put on my face πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

damn where do I begin ? πŸ€”  U know hon i am not a person who feels at a loss for words easily πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†but wow what a cute part am so in love with it read it like twice b4 commenting 😳

ahh i love how u have managed to make Gunjan so interestingπŸ˜‰ so thats what u meant in ur reply πŸ˜‰  .. poor thing she has always been so worried abt everyone else no one ever thought of caring 4 her πŸ˜” but so happy now Sam' here 😊  aww what a beautiful way u r weaving up this story jaan it's so heart touching 😳

and the SaJan scenes...

that was so ... what shd i say mesmerizing ... loved how u described the whole scene after the broke the hug and then how the silence manage to speak volumes  as unsaid words had so much more to them then anything they could have said ☺️

loved the little details u add so much like her hands trembling or him watching her with a smile on his face , aww u managed to even add a thing i so love when Sam does it ☺️ make her look at him by lightly with the gentlest touch of his fingers touching her chin☺️☺️ 
i dunno why but it just is so cute 😳

and omg another surprise  u even got Uday here 😲  and he's a foodie who has a catering business πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  no wonder Sam' lines were so funny def with a guy like him ... how can profits be ever managed ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but liked the fact he aint a dodo here.. at least so far

but the most awesome amazing fabulous fantabulous .. ok i am running out of adjectives here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bit was the beach one πŸ˜³ where Sam twirls around Gunjan picking her up in his arms 😍❀️

why dont we ever have a scene like this in the show πŸ˜” .. man we'd die of the sweetness of it πŸ€ͺ

Diya as always i know you'll say the scene wrote itself πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but hon i so know the inspiration behind this one 😳 πŸ˜† U were thinking of MoNaya' beach interview werent you ? be honest to ur friend πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awwiee just saw mads' avi the scene live in action 😍

loved this Update keep rocking Jaan ... pretty soon i am sure i'd be commenting in thread no 3 of WUAS πŸ˜ƒ   the way its going

and pls dont worry abt a swollen head and make me cut down ok .. i am sure as a doc u can very well manage that bit πŸ˜†

Muahh love ya πŸ€—πŸ€—

awww, aahana ... as usual, your comments bring a huge smile to my face!!!! πŸ€— Yep, Gunjan's feelings are coming out here a little, and they will come out more and more ... ok, not telling you any more! πŸ˜‰

And Uday as foodie caterer ... πŸ˜† when i first mentioned caterer in a previous chapter, uday was the person who popped into my head right away ... tailor made profession for him πŸ˜†

As for the last scene ... sweetie, I'm not even gonna TRY to deny it ... this was lifted completely from the Monaya interview ... I watched mads' avi and wrote the scene πŸ˜† ... so you can thank Mads for that one!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I thought it was a great way for you all to visualise the scene, which always makes reading more interesting πŸ˜‰
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

Congo Diya on ur new thread!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ₯³
nw cming to d updt..
OMGGGGGG.. m speechless.
mindblowingg.. fantastc.. awesomee.. terrific.. m srsly nt getting words..
totally in love wid ur dis updt..!! 😍
loved each n every part of it..
n yaa catering is d best job for uday.. i wonder hw he controls his temptation.. 🀣
sajan were jst toooooo cuteeeee 😍 😍 awwieee.. sammy drving more slow so dat he cn spend tym wid gunjan 😳
loved d beach part of sajan a lottttt 😍 😍
overall a mindblastinggg updt..
pllzzzzzzzzz do cont soon

Thanks sooo much, jyotika ... πŸ˜ƒ  Yep, I love uday as a caterer ... no wonder he doesn't make much profits!!! πŸ˜†

And glad you liked the Sajan scenes ... now there will be quite a few more coming ... 😳 because, like I said, Sam is not such a dhakkan in this one!!!! πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: mads

OMGGGG...this part is soooo MoNaya-ish .. OMGG diya..all I cud see was them..them and ONLY THEM !!!! 😍

cant help but read this one part again and again and again .. waise toh as usual loved the ENTIREEE part..but this one is sooo 😍

is this the surprise?? but no..this cant be..cuz u said its coming next week..whatever ..this part is sooo BEAUTIFULLL 😍😍😍

love u diya πŸ€—

mads!!! πŸ€— You got it completely right ... totally Monaya ... like Aahana said ... thanks to your avi!!!!! πŸ˜‰

Glad you liked it πŸ˜† ... but nope, this is not your surprise πŸ˜‰ wait till next weekend!!!
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammykhan

wowwwww first of all congrats on your first threadπŸ₯³

now coming to update it was fabulous,awesome,mindblowing sigh dont have words to describe it.Loved it to the core.Samrat flashback about last night was really cute n nice.And the picnic loved it.samrat getting possessive about gunjan woww n dan playing on beach n sajan chasing loved it loved it n loved it.Day by day I am falling more n more for this ff.Now cant wait  for them falling in love.Plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooonnnn.Thx 4 the pm.

aww, thanks so much, sweetie!!! Am glad you're liking it ... and they're falling in love very soon πŸ˜‰
-Drishti- thumbnail
diya...updated my comments on pg 2!!
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarthi.ramani

Diya ...

congrats for your 2nd thread .... you really deserved it ..

loved the way put each sajan expression so beautifully... ok i am speechless because all what i say has been expressed by aahana on my behalf already....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aarthi,
Thanks so much, hun ... it's all because of you all that this FF is still going strong πŸ˜‰ ... am so glad that you're liking it so much πŸ˜ƒ