Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

Read my post....

I have no complaints against newcomers so far. All my complaints are with the old members.

Ya even i feel we shud give the newcomers asome chance and time to settle down... Was more impressed with the promo.....Am sure something better is in store for us....  and btw yes the old cast needs to improve in terms of everyone's demands as well as the crew and creative aspects.....
prabha. thumbnail
Please don't call them newcomers for God's sake. They are not new to acting. They have been working for years and this level of performances is not expected from them. Did you see Jasveer in today's re-run of talking Parrot that was so much better and impactful and what she came up with yesterday.
debayon thumbnail
They just need some time to get adapted to the crime show...they have come from soaps, and need to adjust, that's all. As it is, I thought Sachin was much better than his previous outing.
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I had go through some places like fb, setindia.com where different people  give their comments. Everybody has their own opinion and we cannot force our opinion on others.

I was wonder there are few people who likes abhi   flirting, freddys joke,poorvi(why ?I don't know…some are requested to show her again in coming episodes)..edhar tarika se chhutkara nahi mil raha hein uspar poorvi…kaise bare karenge..agar actress change karo jo kuch acting janati ho..kuch to expression de sake..aur eak  baat no flirting plz.

Potential hoke bhi tasha kuch jyada kam nahi…sir eak baar darwaja toda..usake bad…kuch khas nahi?

West kar rahein hein. Aasha,aditi aur muskan kuch to kam tha…yar she is improving a lot yar and acting bhi aati hein not like(tarika and poorvi).ab kaajal aai hein…kya karegi wo? Tasha ko sirf company dene aai hein ?

ACP,abhi,daya,fredy ke vajah se hum abhi bhi cid dekhate hein .these are the best actors don't west their talent.

Lastly I just want to ask you one question prbha di…setindia.com pe cid key aha jo comments section hein vaha comments dekar hum k kuch fayada ho sakata hein kya? Kyoki ye sony channel ka official site hein? Did they notice if we suggest them something there?

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@jiya1...firstly welcome to IF...😃

as far as i know, the comments on setindia.com are never noticed...but still u can post them..u know just keeping the hopes alive that some day they will listen to our prayers!!!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 hi Shagnika
Nice to meet you...I 100% agree with you...setindia.com pe koi notice karata nahi hoga.
why they have open this facility...god knows?
kuch to aisa hona chahiye jisase hum hamari mange un tak paucha sake...and I appriciate efforts taken by IF members...keep it up gyes.
really yaar dil til til tutata hein ye sab dekhakar...yar kya ho raha hein
kuch to chamtrakar hona chahiye...ya jadu ki chadi mil jaye jisake vajah se ham un fireworks tak pahuch sake...aur kahe sake " bhai..bus karo..ye humpar atyachar band karo"
😭
debayon thumbnail
Fireworks is not at fault here. The PT is mostly the same, it's probably Sony who's determined to make this show into a comedy one
prabha. thumbnail
@visrom I agree with you post here

Abhijeet - 😡 Not to be seen at all. Probably attended only one day of shoot and then went away on vacation. Why doesn't he stop flirting for heaven's sake? Is he in CID only for this stupid scene? I am promising you all. The day this stupid flirting scene ends, either by Tarika going away or the relationship going forward I am going to break a coconut in a temple. I don't mind Abhijeet having a heartbreak....at least this crap will stop and Aditya Srivastav will get one chance to reveal the wonderful actor that he is. I hate to see such a fine actor being wasted in such crappy episodes. He is not even 10% of himself. I feel like he is just sleepwalking.

I know seeing Abhi Sir like that was raising my BP. After seeing him in HIGHWAY earlier this week, this was such a let down. Such a super actor, ok forget the actor, take the character Abhijit Sir a super intelligent investigator was doing what - demonstrating GHUMERIA, some sick comedy in the Forensic Lab. I am not angry on Adi/Abhi Sir, I am really disappointed but Fireworks is testing my patience.

Daya - Honestly no complaints....👍🏼  He is going about his job as usual. The same even after 12 years

I agree 100%. He was going about his work as usual. The only reason I sat through the show or should I say NO-SHOW.

But I hated to see that final slap being delivered by Sachin. 😡

Same here. I was sooooooooooooooo mad at them for doing this. NON-SENSE.

Sachin ji kabhi Daya Sir banane ki koshish mat karna, samjhe. Zyada footage mat khaana, humare trio se jhagada mat karna, doosra Daksh banoge to kabhi pasand nahin karenge tumhen, yeh abhi samajh lo. Aur Daya Sir kuchh bhi kahen tum unhen Sir hi kehna, Freddie unhen 12 years se Sir hi keh rahe hain, tum to abhi abhi aaye ho (kyon aaye ho?)
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cheenti

Is there any case in 2010 without a KHOON?

Here I meant without murder not title
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I know u guys are really upset with daya for not slapping the murderer at the end but I dun think that Sachin is gonna take his place. Daya is good as well as sachin