Dill Mill Gaye

Sid - I refuse Dr Riddhima Gupta, I refuse.

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Disclaimer: This is an SR topic so do remember the new rules before you post and I really don't want to press the report button, I think the DT have enough reports to deal with for their whole lifetime so please do think about them as well 😳

Hey guys

Ok I really wasn't going to make a post today but since I have time before I disappear of the face of IF πŸ˜†, I thought I should take you guys down memory lane.

Today Sid became Sid πŸ˜†, he went back to being who he was two months ago, he was ready to accept Riddhima then and he was ready to accept her now but both times his trust in her was crushed, first by the suicide and today by her being in Armaan's arms. Sid accepted her knowing she had a past the first time and this time he wanted to give them a chance knowing she had dealt with her past and was ready for her future.

We know he is sweet, caring, innocent, patient, nice, ok I can go on here but I am sure you get the point but he like all of us he has a breaking point and the suicide and today were his breaking points, I mean he knows there is a past but to wait for someone and they don't come is bad enough but when you go to speak to them and see them in someone else arms, it crushes you whether they are innocent or not. 

Today he can be angry but his anger only causes him pain something Riddhima picked up on very quickly. Today we are back to Riddhima gaining Sid's trust and Sid giving up on the relationship.

But both these scenes had a huge impact on Riddhima Sid's actions have always made Riddhima think and today when she saw him she was like Sid, when he was in the car, their was pure panic in her voice when she thought she might have lost him, his words didn't hurt her because she knew she had hurt him as bad, she didn't met him because even before the wedding he went to meet her and her actions changed everything. He can be bitter because his words didn't hurt her, she was crying but not because of what he was saying because she didn't want to lose him again, but she also realised what he did wasn't because he wanted freedom from her, but because he wanted her happiness, she realised if she had spoken to him, realised what she was feeling he would have done anything for her. Today all she thought about was Sid.

That is the big difference from then and now, then she was still hoping for Armaan to come and stop the marriage but now all that she was thinking was Sid and that's all she wanted, she wanted Sid to hug her tell her everything's going to be alright, accept her!

Today should that Dr Riddhima Gupta has become Mrs Riddhima Modi and she began to prove it by not letting Sid go, she was determine not to leave him again for any reason! Riddhima has finally accepted in her heart and soul that there is only one man there to hold her hand and that is Sid. 😳

Peace out! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely post yaar and i totally agree withyou. Today Riddhima Gupta transformed into Riddhima Modi her every action showed that she's a changed grown up woman than be it her closing the door or saying u can't leave me here as i will be with you wherever u will go or her concern  for him when he left in angry mode today we saw the Mrs Modi
rapunzel84 thumbnail
superrr post....completely agree...it was a total SR episode...vry significant n very symbolic!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

nikki  awesome post................if bathameez returned today with him came back his wife mrs.modi................i simply loved her concern and panic for sid ,her authority over her adamant husband ............loved both of them today................sid needed to burst ...he needs to react now and riddhima needs to see that her husband does want the relationship to work and her to be with him only............now she will take the next step towards him
nice post happy to read so many sr post today ,sr fans ki post ka jawab nahi on the other hand ar only mention in every post ritz love armaan not sid un ka yeh bahram bhi tooth jaye ga .
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for all the replies πŸ€—Will try and come back to reply to them all but not sure if I will be able to! πŸ˜•

Peace out!
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Post!

Finally felt nice that she finally regained her senses and made it clear to anyone that even had the slightest doubt that she is very much Mrs.Riddhima Siddhant Modi.

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘Wow...you totally put down into words what i was thinking...i must say i'm glad i read your post a little after i wrote mine cuz then i'm sure i wouldnt have felt the need to write mine lol...but what you said was exactly what i saw....when Sid left those tears she had on her face were not of a women upset by harsh words, but they were tears of a woman who saw her future walking away from her...

and as i've said that day sid saved her from the poison fiasco riddhima basket died...but i think you bring up another excellent point, today seein the hurt and pain she caused Sid... Sid's Riddhima Modi was born...and how nice it was to see her arrive...

plz dont disappear from IF for too long, and continue writing posts like this...i loved itπŸ˜ƒ
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very awesomely put Nikki.......

Yes today indeed....Ridhimma gave that transition of being Mrs. Modi....without any doubts....any resentment.....with all her heart........
And we all can stand up and say"

Welcome Mrs. Ridhimma Modi.......πŸ‘
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Niki - dont disappear yaar like Dr Who πŸ˜‰
I agree about the anger, Sid knows his limit and Ridz know his limt and the aftermath of it, because she has seen it and both times down its been unleashed by her

Today Ridz realised that Sid wanted her all along, and he had hopes on them - this what Ridz had wanted to hear fo ages

As for Ridz knowing Sid anger, she knows it damn well and she knows she is in the wrong - thats why she let him speak on at her

I am glad she realises that Sid hurts himself when he is angry and esp when he hurts her, he has to hurt

I loved Ridz panic on seeing Sid like that in the car, and thought of seeing him like that, and begging him to wake up

Riddhima Modi is back and to stay and fight for her husband
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago