Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Pragalbha, I have a different view on this. It is true that he seemed resigned to his fate and has accepted Aabha's decision. But, did he have a choice? A guy as good as him won't persuade a girl to go with him to the mandap when she openly declared her love for the other man in public. Sanskar is slowly getting into the reality, but his mind is full of questions. At the moment, what he can think of is only those few times he had seen Aabharan together. And poor guy is blaming himself for not letting Aabha speak about her past.

Aabharan getting together does not mean that the storyline should not give enough justice to those who matter. And Sanskar is truly someone that should be given its due respect. Sanskar should know that Aabha had atleast tried (although not enough) to let him know the truth. When he learns that Aabha did not try to cheat him by agreeing to marry him or hiding the truth, he will at least get the peace of mind, which he truly deserves...

I agee with you that The writers should do justice to his character after all he din't force Abha to marry him.  Now I donot think based on the hospital scene he is blaming himself for the ABHARAN not being together but he is just puzzled for the fact that he did not put two and two together to add them up.  Now at this point we are at the mercy of the writers to write his character either being a good guy or to write it as a villain so let's wait and see how the drama unfolds

sinman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SaNiCo

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR ON YOUR BIG SUCCESS OF 100 POSTS AND ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR EXCITEMENT SO CONGRATS

Thank you🤗