When will Sanskar see Aabha's letter?

sinman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today on seeing Thakur's tantrums at home, I was hoping him to vandalise Sheetal's cupboard and to find Karan's letter, Aabha's letter, Sanskar's shagun and the Mangalsutra. But, there also he didn't finish what he started and disappointed me😡

It is imperative for Sanskar to read Aabha's letter as this will help to clear his misunderstanding. The poor chap is all shattered now. He must be feeling hell. He'll appreciate the fact that Aabha had tried to tell him the whole truth.

And I want to Raghav punishing Sheetal very very badly on finding about her involvement
Edited by sinman - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sheetal deserves real punishment😡, something that will prevent him from creating problems for anyone.
Sanskar discover the truth. And I care not for his health he will cope.
I am sure he will not be a problem for us in the near future.
sinman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pattinson6

Sheetal deserves real punishment😡, something that will prevent him from creating problems for anyone.
Sanskar discover the truth. And I care not for his health he will cope.
I am sure he will not be a problem for us in the near future.

Aabha still believes that Sanskar had read everything from her letter to him, she had blurted that out in yesterday's episode. If Sanskar's role is over then, CVs will give him a good farewell by bringing his side of the truth (or Mami's truth) bringing in front of everyone soon.
ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinman

Aabha still believes that Sanskar had read everything from her letter to him, she had blurted that out in yesterday's episode. If Sanskar's role is over then, CVs will give him a good farewell by bringing his side of the truth (or Mami's truth) bringing in front of everyone soon.

Yes I think that is why at Sanskar seemed surprised.
I am sure he will discover the truth very soon.
sinman thumbnail
Yeah... I'm waiting for that scene in which Sanskar goes to the hospital to meet Abharan
ReadLo thumbnail

Yeah... I'm waiting for that scene in which Sanskar goes to the hospital to meet Abharan

I do not believe that Sanskar will visit Abha before a certain time.
He discovers the truth about himself.
I bet it will fall on the original letter.
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today on seeing Thakur's tantrums at home, I was hoping him to vandalise Sheetal's cupboard and to find Karan's letter, Aabha's letter, Sanskar's shagun and the Mangalsutra. But, there also he didn't finish what he started and disappointed me😡

It is imperative for Sanskar to read Aabha's letter as this will help to clear his misunderstanding. The poor chap is all shattered now. He must be feeling hell. He'll appreciate the fact that Aabha had tried to tell him the whole truth.

And I want to Raghav punishing Sheetal very very badly on finding about her involvement

I felt the same way and may be on monday the truth is revealed when they clean the kabutarkhana they have created and the letter is found.  what makes you think though that mami is saving for the keepsake to pass it to theri net of kins or later...
Sanskar is going to read the letter somehow and abha even tried to mention that fact to him today.
Now for the punishment th poor atma mami ji  is already in a foot long ghughat (the veil)  more punighment she would be wearing the whole monty on top of it too🤣

sinman thumbnail

Now for the punishment th poor atma mami ji  is already in a foot long ghughat (the veil)  more punighment she would be wearing the whole monty on top of it too🤣

lol Sanico😆😆ROFL
sinman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pattinson6

I do not believe that Sanskar will visit Abha before a certain time.
He discovers the truth about himself.
I bet it will fall on the original letter.

That is what I am expecting too. Sanskar reads the letter and comes to know about the truth. He then goes to visit Abharan
ReadLo thumbnail

That is what I am expecting too. Sanskar reads the letter and comes to know about the truth. He then goes to visit Abharan

He has already set up the puzzle itself to the hospital in recalling the small detail between Abha and Karan.
When he found the letter I think he will contact Abha at worst with Saniya.
I do not know but the character of Sanskar no longer a long future in the series