Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: regularinfo

New symptom summary
 On Sunday, Abheria enters the craziest stage and Infected ones dont know what to do and feel confused, unsure and feel like breaking the heads and pulling the hair out .......unless Yarav pics or interview come out...😭😭

So true Neel, this whole long weekend has been full of that.. YPNHK party sharty yesterday and torture pe torture ke no glimpse of YaRav..  I hope the interviews we haven't seen come out this week as lots are still due according to Parul.. varna to hum gayye..πŸ€ͺ

Meanwhile we'll keep singing.. YaRaveria/AbHeria huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG.. thanks Neel for this wonderful topic.. you guys are all just great.. i dont have much more tyo add now.. only thing is Mon-Thurs, i shush off any of their excuses and send them rushing to bed by 8:30, so muje chain se episode dekhne ko mile!!
seriously ek din computer kharab ho gaya and i was not able to recognise myself and all my ghussa at everyone else that day!
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mari1986

So true Neel, this whole long weekend has been full of that.. YPNHK party sharty yesterday and torture pe torture ke no glimpse of YaRav..  I hope the interviews we haven't seen come out this week as lots are still due according to Parul.. varna to hum gayye..πŸ€ͺ

Meanwhile we'll keep singing.. YaRaveria/AbHeria huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What? WHAT??? 😲😲What party sharty??? What did I miss? WHAT DID I MISS?I have a feeling I missed something and I need it badly.....what is it?
 I saw IF interviews of Yami and the Mathurs, Yami's mother's day wishes and read her messages for her mother.... I saw Abeer going out of his house!!! what is new?WHAT IS NEW?WHAT IS THIS PARTY ABOUT?Are there pics? I missed them.....πŸ˜•
Neel, thanks for the new symptom.... that explains my hairfall!!!!! My addiction has reached new heights!!!! can someone tell me what I missed? WHAT IS IT I'M MISSING? (banging head to the wall) Please tell me this is a new symptom?? PLEASE?!?!? WackoWackoWacko
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Originally posted by: 10on10

What? WHAT??? 😲😲What party sharty??? What did I miss? WHAT DID I MISS?I have a feeling I missed something and I need it badly.....what is it?
 I saw IF interviews of Yami and the Mathurs, Yami's mother's day wishes and read her messages for her mother.... I saw Abeer going out of his house!!! what is new?WHAT IS NEW?WHAT IS THIS PARTY ABOUT?Are there pics? I missed them.....πŸ˜•
Neel, thanks for the new symptom.... that explains my hairfall!!!!! My addiction has reached new heights!!!! can someone tell me what I missed? WHAT IS IT I'M MISSING? (banging head to the wall) Please tell me this is a new symptom?? PLEASE?!?!?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL! Worry not! Yesterday we got informed by Parul ke whole YPNHK team had a party sharty courtesy of PH organizing.. I think was unplanned not sure... Par no YaRav pic as of yet. Parul hasn't posted her pix yet.. only Ankur posted 2 and those are without YaRav... So am tantruming over that as well.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanx Mari, I saw them.... Now I guess I'm upto date... No???

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
^^yes, your upto date now. πŸ˜†

The only good thing right now is ke tomowrow is Monday............ new epiiiiiiiii!
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOOOOOOOOOOOL! AMAAAAAAZING POST!
So funny! I also had the disease..lekin exams ke waqt sab kuch chala gaya..But I got it again..Got checked by the doctor..but he said that its a life long disease..kya karoon.. :P
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 10on10

Neel, thanks for the new symptom.... that explains my hairfall!!!!! My addiction has reached new heights!!!! can someone tell me what I missed? WHAT IS IT I'M MISSING? (banging head to the wall) Please tell me this is a new symptom?? PLEASE?!?!? WackoWackoWacko

🀣🀣🀣Chill,Chill...The rate at which you're going 10on10 you'll soon be 5on10Silly🀣🀣 I am actually 1on10 and will surely be 0on10 by the time YPNHK comesSillySilly
regularinfo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahidlicious

LOOOOOOOOOOOL! AMAAAAAAZING POST!

So funny! I also had the disease..lekin exams ke waqt sab kuch chala gaya..But I got it again..Got checked by the doctor..but he said that its a life long disease..kya karoon.. :P

LOLLL Kiran, Life long diseaseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Woh toh hai, kya karen...πŸ˜†
Sardi khasi na malaria hua dekho yaaro Kiran ko Abheria hua Abheria hua...πŸ˜ƒ 
Good luck with your exams...😊
regularinfo thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywoman

OMG.. thanks Neel for this wonderful topic.. you guys are all just great.. i dont have much more tyo add now.. only thing is Mon-Thurs, i shush off any of their excuses and send them rushing to bed by 8:30, so muje chain se episode dekhne ko mile!!

seriously ek din computer kharab ho gaya and i was not able to recognise myself and all my ghussa at everyone else that day!

I hardly recognise myself anymore too Vaish, I have now stopped analysing my Yarav craze, I've passed the denial stage now am in the happy stage enjoying my madness😊