Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Topless Barbara Mori kissed by Hrithik - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: joie de vivre

My problem with this film is not the nudity  - because really, can we all please grow up? What's the big deal? - but the entire wannabe-ish vibe this movie gives. I feel they're using the concept of sexuality in a very stereotypical way; the promos look trite and corny, aiming more to shock and titilate than to grab the audience. Gimme a 3 Idiots kinds promo over this codswallop.

u r judging a book by it's cover!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DDLJ belongs to the past --- people will laugh at such a movie nowadays - plz do believe me when i say so - even KKHH is ridiculously cheesy at times....

the love scenes are sexy and very focused on how hot the lead actors look = appeal to a certain audience - it's the choice of the scriptwriter & the director - let's wait & see hoxw it will turn....

just a random reminder - Halle Berry got a oscar & several other awards in movies in which she dared act "shamelessly"....it's a mark...
it'll be Hrithik & Barbara in Kites.....
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: lalixlili

DDLJ belongs to the past --- people will laugh at such a movie nowadays - plz do believe me when i say so - even KKHH is ridiculously cheesy at times....

the love scenes are sexy and very focused on how hot the lead actors look = appeal to a certain audience - it's the choice of the scriptwriter & the director - let's wait & see hoxw it will turn....

just a random reminder - Halle Berry got a oscar & several other awards in movies in which she dared act "shamelessly"....it's a mark...
it'll be Hrithik & Barbara in Kites.....

Actually I want to say that there was no nudity in DDLJ types' movies. I didn't want to say about the story.
They can show the love making scene in good way, not in vulgar way.
This content was originally posted by: ffkhan

Actually I want to say that there was no nudity in DDLJ types' movies. I didn't want to say about the story.
They can show the love making scene in good way, not in vulgar way.

how do u know it's vulgar have u watched the moviee??
hinhin thumbnail
The way the promos are being shown it seems like a hollywood definetly with all the kissing and all. Not looking forward to this one.
I won't be watching Kites, so I really don't care either way. And no, this has nothing to do with the nudity thing. Just not interested in the movie - unless of course, it becomes a classic (something I really doubt) or somethin' like that.
karanshergill thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really wonder if they are not interested in watching movie why open the thread and comment
new logic
kissing and all=hollywood
karanshergill thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nkapoor

<div></div>how do u know it's vulgar have u watched the moviee??

The only thing from comments is she knows DDLJ and no one makes films like those

oh sry and also kites has vulgar scenes
This content was originally posted by: karanshergill

Really wonder if they are not interested in watching movie why open the thread and comment
new logic
kissing and all=hollywood

It's an open forum. One can comment wherever he/she feels like. And the 'comment' doesn't have to be a positive one either. 😃
karanshergill thumbnail
ya it's an open forum but it reflects what kind of a person one is.