Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ofcourse Ash, agree with you

That time it must be heavy but then onwards we got to see a lifeting marathon and boy he was so good at lifting his Heer..being a first timer it's bound to have but then it doesn't show in his expressions and later AG lost too much weight but anyways she looked cute when she was chubby and she looks nice even now....and together as Premeer they surely look eternal..

Yeah it was all natural..That was the beauty yaar that they didn't seem like acting or trying hard..It just flowed and could be felt so strongly...His fingers just trailed over her smooth skin and he just let it flow..

aww his expressions to ask Heer were just too good..their's was a pure innocent love..Nothing extra..just pure and innocent..

Luv atop

atop thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektay11

thanx khushi for d videos n caps.......premeer😍

neha lovely vm.....i love dis song its beautiful😳....but it was too short🤔
n ya prem always stares there☺️........prem is naughty but only with heer☺️😍
n yaa AG must be quite heavy then...height +weight=more weight🤣
so def it wud hv been difficult for him but after that he got well trained😆
waise offscreen bhi i noticed that in one pic🤣

Of course and why not after all only he had all the right in the world to admire her and look at her to his heart's content...His Heer..

Luv atop

--Mehak-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the seventh FC Guys🥳 Oh it has already reached seven pages, that means I am late!!😕..I just went throught the pages and yeah, AG definiately looks such an adorable kid in the pink dress😳..And the orange dress suits her too!!Very stylish!!😃

OMG The 8th May scene was so PHrooling😍😍The way he looked at her and mesmerized her beauty☺️☺️Prem is such a gentleman😍His choclate brown eyes reflected his pure innocence and his love for her!!How could Heer resist him!!😳😳😳I bet if I would have been Heer, I would have opened my eyes at once as soon as he touched my cheek☺️☺️☺️..Novody can resist such charms that Prem treasures😉😆😆

I am having a strong feeling of this FC being finished very soon and the other once opening since we have a lot of stuff coming up!!HC's trip, his new drama and once we get the news of AG opposite him, it will shoot up😃😃 and yeah HC's birthday!!😍

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with you Atop

Our Premeer never needed any plasterings, they were natural and so as our Harshiti who were portraying them

yess she was cute when was chubby but I like her now more besides that time he was not a good actor but with time , OMG what the girl did

so perfect scenes, I can't imagine how my heart was heavy seeing her act during Prem's death
atop thumbnail

@Mehak: hey hi dear....Well yeah but you never know what if Heer was not unconscious, she was just savoring Prem's gaze and touch...She was more than mesmerized to even react..After all it was one powerful gaze...and am sure with this pace, the Fc is surely to hit the next one pretty much soon..

@Ash: AG has surely evolved a lot through the entire journey..Her portray of Heer has gone from an amateur to The Heer we admire now and together Premeer have become The Premeer..and also hat's off to Harshiti for conveying it so beautifully that even now when we see the scenes or reminiscence the old days we still have goosebumps when it comes to their scenes..They have added life to Premeer and made them eternal forever..Hardly can we find it now..She surely gained pace with the Ajmer scenes and all...Premeer are one of a kind and will remain so...

Luv atop

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

hey guys.. good to see u all discussing.. ill join in later.. hav to work on the FC..

Neha, i hope ul answer ur questions soon.. coz we wont put next phan until u finish answering all of them...hmm.. 😆

Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
atop thumbnail

Hey Khushs🤗

Go and unreserve the posts in the FC😆..and wow I liked it....chalo aleast there won't be any escape mechanism for the PTW until they answer all the questions😆..

Neha you better answer them else this FC will not put the next phan and who knows the amount of questions doubles up for you as a penalty here😆

Luv atop

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Cast & Characters

Matthew Morrison
as Will Schuester

Will Schuester is a former star of McKinley High School's Glee Club, "New Directions." As the new head of McKinley's Glee Club, Will hopes to take his team all the way to Nationals. He is determined to do whatever it takes to make Glee great again, even though everyone around him thinks he's nuts. Will is also a young, optimistic Spanish teacher who is married to his high school sweetheart, Terri Schuester.

Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester

Sue Sylvester is McKinley's cheerleading coach. She has transformed her squad into an award-winning team. She loves being in the press.

Lea Michele as Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry is a member of Glee. She is perfectionistic and convinced that show choir is her ticket to stardom, in fact, she always puts a gold star after she signs her name because she is sure she will be a star someday. She is often picked on by the popular cheerleaders. She has two fathers for parents. Rachel is interested in musicals, movie musicals, and TV musicals.

Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson

Finn Hudson is a very popular quarterback on McKinley High School's football team. He is also a member of Glee. He lives with his single mother. His interests include football, singing, hanging out with Quinn, playing football, burps, Halo 3, Call of Duty, Rocky II, sandbox, dreamer.

Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray

Quinn Fabray is Finn Hudson's girlfriend. She is a member of the Cheerios cheerleading team, and President of the Christ Crusaders (aka Celibacy Club).
She is now a member of Glee.

Mark Salling as Noah 'Puck' Puckerman

Puck is an arrogant football player and a bully. He is teammates with Finn Hudson.
He is also a member of Glee.

Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel is a member of Glee. He is a soprano and has a flair for the dramatic. He is a self-named fashion iconoclast. His interests include promoting and marketing his new fragrance, "Hummel."

Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones

Mercedes Jones is a member of Glee. She is a dynamic diva-in-training who refuses to sing back-up. She has a flair for fashion. Her interests include bling, vocal runs, and being FABULOUS all the time.

Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams

Artie is a member of Glee. He's a geeky guitarist who spends more time avoiding bullies than chasing girls. His interests include wheelies, beat-boxing, and playing Dance Dance Revolution with his hands.

Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina

Tina is a member of Glee. She is awkward and needs to suppress her stutter before she can take center stage. Her interests include speed-metal, emo-core, cutting off her dolls' hair, and hangin' wi' her speech therapist, Judy.

Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury

Emma Pillsbury is a teacher/Guidance Counselor at McKinley. She is single and harbors a secret crush on Will Schuester. She has a fear of germs. Her interests include hand-washing, rug-fringe-straightening, local news. She is a charter member of the Western Ohio Disinfectant Society.

Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester

Terri Schuester is married her high school sweetheart, Will Schuester. She is fond of crafts. And Pottery Barn. She works at Sheets N' Things. Terri loves roast beef on pumpernickel sandwiches.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLMeeYcBcro[/YOUTUBE]

Other Characters

is the principal at McKinley High School.

Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez

Heather Morris as Brittany

Jessalyn Gilsig as Santana

Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang

Jessalyn Gilsig as Jesse

Jessalyn Gilsig as Shelby

Atop..fc is not done yet.. who knew the previous fc wud finish so phast yday?!...😆 i thot it will take 2-3 days more... but ydays SBS & article on HC's new show got everyone awake and talking..otherwise fc was so soona soona..😆

triv's doing the write-ups..she'll send them to me when done n then il do layout n send it back to her.. thats how we always work....😆

Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
atop thumbnail

😆Well everyone was waiting for one update and bang! the Fc got over after all for how long could the chatter boxes be kept quite and needed the raw material to start their work😆...and now I think you guys will have a tough time making the Fc's fast cause we do hope to get more and more segments and updates to keep you all on toes..😆

That's really nice of you all...Great team must say👍🏼 *puts kaala tikka on everyone*

Luv atop

atop thumbnail

From the couch, How did Heer land up in the bed? did I miss some part kya ..Chalo never mind😆..

She was so tensed,shocked and kinda scared when she got up and had the hangover in her head and the moment she sees Prem besides her she gets all the more scared but in that fright also there was a sense of relief to have him besides him....and the way she pulls her dupatta and Prem gets his grip on it again...So pure, Prem gets up and just asks her about her well being negating all other things cause for him Heer mattered the most and with all his affection we could see and expression of joy,relief and concern in all this as he questions her abt her well being....

But Heer is so tensed about everything and he explains it all to her....really liked the way Prem says her that she can go and no one will question her..The moment she starts going out and MM knocks the door...She wants to go out but Prem holds her strongly by her shoulders and tries explaining her everything..So much concern and so much love can be seen flowing...

This was the beauty of Premeer......😍..Prem tried reasoning out that MM won't understand her and why not who else can understand Heer rather than her Prem..and all the while he was concerned for her reputation and respect..

Luv atop