Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Prem's eyes are always fixated at one place since the start😆....Look Look here also he's just looking there only...

@Neha: wonderful Vm dear, really liked it but it was too short..Wished if you had it for atleast a minute...But anyways a very nice one👏..and the song is also nice..Which one is it?? Neha , am telling you please increase the Vm...It was really nice..

Luv atop

Edited by atop - 13 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Originally posted by: atop

Prem's eyes are always fixated at one place since the start😆....Look Look here also he's just looking there only...

@Neha: wonderful Vm dear, really liked it but it was too short..Wished if you had it for atleast a minute...But anyways a very nice one👏..and the song is also nice..Which one is it?? Neha , am telling you please increase the Vm...It was really nice..

Luv atop

Agree......................Prem ki ankhe tu bas....aik he jagah gortee rehtee hai 🤣....shorr se he bisharm tha humne he usse seedha sadha samjne ki ghalti ki 🤣

Thanks atop glad you liked it 😳..the song is Jal pari of Atif aslam.....age ka song achcha nahii hai....😆..kisse ko bhii samaj nahii ayegee kiya gaa raha hai...😆..itne se kaam chala lo...😆
Edited by Additi... - 13 years ago
atop thumbnail
Originally posted by: Additi...

Agree......................Prem ki ankhe tu bas....aik he jagah gortee rehtee hai 🤣....shorr se he bisharm tha humne he usse seedha sadha samjne ki ghalti ki 🤣

Thanks atop glad you liked it 😳..the song is Jal pari of Atif aslam.....age ka song achcha nahii hai....😆..kisse ko bhii samaj nahii ayegee kiya gaa raha hai...😆..itne se kaam chala lo...😆

Boys will be boys😆..Whenever Prem sees Heer, his first instant is to look right there and bade aaram se admire karega and then will proceed but it has to be that place...Haan see right now also bada innocent sa hai but eyes are there itself..Which ever pic you pick, we will find it😆..

It was indeed very nice...Oh accha no probs itne se kaam chala lenge but next time yeh dil maange more ahaaaaa...😆

Luv atop

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thankss for the video and Caps khushi😊

They are just woww
I m so already in love with that Unconscious scene because it was the scene which glued me to KDM
For the first time I watched KDM from this episode only and after this I always sued to swap the channels during break of DMG to see progress in KDM.

This scene left me dumbstruck, the sequence left all of us fanning, it gave us naughty Prem who just wanted to capture her whole beauty in his eyes and afraid to blink that it might be prove his dream.

And woww during lifting her up also his eyes didn't left her face even for second all through his way to couch he was just continuously staring her, now that power Heer holds on Prem.

And one more thing in Prem eyes trend, here also his eyes wandered on her lips only, So i guess from here onwards Prem's eyes got their ultimate position to rest
☺️.

And even Heer was also naughty being in unconscious state if she could stop Prem from going, her ultimate savious and best friend her dupatta did for her.

Don't you all think more than that Chand Her dupatta was symbol of their love and was always to connect them and give them opportunities
But poor dupttta never been acknowledged 😆

😆

SunShine_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Additi...

woh shraiff he tha  neha
woh sirf Heer ki ultimate Lips ko stare karta tha kisi aur ke nahi
and that is sharafat😳
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
atop thumbnail

He is moving about and then suddenly sees Heer lying on the floor.

That rush in his steps can be seen towards her and then the bluish setting, it really looked nice on them but isme bhi if you notice when he caresses her face, his fingers traverse between his favourite spot😆..

Awww and he is desperately trying to wake her up and his concern is so visible in his eyes while he sees no response from his Heer😍..

Finally he shows his muscle power and picks her up and moves..But then if you notice here again, while he is moving his eyes are fixed there..😆

Okay but must admit one thing while he is holding here why do I feel that he is not able to carry her properly, nah don't get me wrong but I guess it's getting heavy for him😆

and then her dupatta gets entangled in his watch😍..Haiiiiiiiii rabba and then again he bends down and starts admiring her and caressing her but dekho dekho niyaat phir doobi..Niyat doobi niyaat doobi phir wahin..and eyes are fixed there..😆

Bas end mein I didn;t like that camera.😕..

But premeer😍

Luv atop

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

woh shraiff he tha  neha
and that is sharafat😳

Yeah asshi..i love him even more for this knd of Sharaafat.....😆
atop thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

woh shraiff he tha neha
and that is sharafat😳

Yeah yeah Ash(hope you don't mind me calling you that), he was indeed very shariff..bas Heer ko hi toh aise dekhta tha and no one else...😆..Had he seen anyone else like this, donno how many breathes he must have claimed but jab dekho ek hi jagah focus😆..but we aren't complaining..Bring it on and we love it..😉

and yeah Besides the Moon( not saying chand because it has to be lallu's chand only😆) as you said, Heer;s dupatta always tied them together wherever they were..

Luv atop

Edited by atop - 13 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
I know it must be heavy that time AG was heavy and moreover till then he was not trained like all other EK actors to show their muscular power every now and then and lifting up the girl at every second
So you can see after this scene he was well trained and we got to see Lifting machine Prem or Lifting machine Harshad

And I kinda liked his caressing and wow her skin seems so soft that her finger were trailing so mildly so as his fingers would cause pain to her creamy form

and I loved the passion and love his eyes were radiating at that moment seeing her unconscious and his eyes fixed at their ultimate

But so sweet n cute of him when he was trying to wake her up and was innocently asking " Kya hua tumhe heer,Please utho "

now that is called pure innocent love
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanx khushi for d videos n caps.......premeer😍

neha lovely vm.....i love dis song its beautiful😳....but it was too short🤔

n ya prem always stares there☺️........prem is naughty but only with heer☺️😍
n yaa AG must be quite heavy then...height +weight=more weight🤣
so def it wud hv been difficult for him but after that he got well trained😆

waise offscreen bhi i noticed that in one pic🤣

Edited by ektay11 - 13 years ago