Daya aur Jetha chale Canada!-Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Daya, Jetha chale Canada!

May 6th, 2010 - 7:31 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire -

May 6, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):No! No! We are not saying anything about Daya (Disha Wakani) and Jethalal (Dilip Joshi) going to Canada for any shoot of "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' but they have been invited to be a part of Gujarat Golden Theme which is celebrated being in Canada.

A source very close to the production informs, "The talent hailing from Gujarat, the producer of the show Asit Modi, Director- Dharmesh Mehta, Disha Wakani (Daya) and Dilip Joshi (Jethalal) will ]leave for Canada tomorrow as they have been invited there to celebrate Gujarat Festival. They all have been invited to meet and greet the crowd of Canada who all are crazy fans of the show."

"The shoots for Taarak Mehta… have been put on a hold for a few days, from 6th of May to 14th of this month," adds the source.

We tried to reach Disha Wakani but she remained unavailable for the comment. She might be getting ready for the tour.

So Canadians, get ready to witness the "garba queen' in your backyard. Aee Haaloo!

SOURCE:http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/daya-jetha-chale-canada_100359545.html
Wow thats gr8 !!! Thansk for the article πŸ˜ƒ Congrats Dilip , Disha and Dharmesh ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ But what does The shoot is put on hold mean ? πŸ˜• I hope it doesn't affect the episode bank and indirectly our watching the show!
Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ishan.

Wow thats gr8 !!! Thansk for the article πŸ˜ƒ Congrats Dilip , Disha and Dharmesh ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ But what does The shoot is put on hold mean ? πŸ˜• I hope it doesn't affect the episode bank and indirectly our watching the show!

I thought about the same. I hope TMKOC will continue and there won't be a short break in between. (though i never heard of short breaks in any show!)

Hoping for the best and yes...Hope all those going..Enjoy there trip!!!πŸ˜ƒ

yeah,.......this is 1 of my fav shows......i really hope they hv a bank of episodes n the show goes on as usual!
WOWWWWWWWW YAAR GREAT DAYA TO AISA GARBA KARENGE CANADA SARA HIL JAYEGA HU HUUUUUUUUUUUUU
have a good time guys.... i think shoot would be without daya jetha... i dont think they wont show new eppisodes.... lets see.... and congo to TMKOC team for this achivement πŸ‘