12/24 Karol Bagh

6thMayWntUpdt- Abhi angry at Simi confronts her!!!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB: Simi turns around and sees Abhi and he laughsπŸ˜‰ and says Daar gayee Na .. Then Simi is a little annoyed and then they Hug !! ANd then  Simi says you scared me like that.. Then Simi is annoyed and her head is done.. Abhi tells her that gussa chod na and points to her chin to lift it up and thne she looks up and then He says that no one is at home soo letss.....πŸ˜‰

Then she holds him and then Anuj calls out Simi di.. and then they move apart and Anuj sees Abhi and says I just met your consultant.. you must be also tired and Anuj leaves with Abhi behind him but he comes back and tells Simi chalo na please and she swings him around , But again he asks please please..πŸ˜‰.. And Annoyed Abhi goes but then he comes back and kisses her forehead and goes off caressing her cheeks..😊

Sc2: Tarneja Mansion:
Manju and Milli knock at the door and the Caretaker lady comes and opens the door.. And then they ask for Mrs. Tarneja and she tells them she will call her..Then Anusha comes there and she is glad to see Manju and Milli and invites them inside.. Mr. T is working on his laptop in the living room.. Milli and Manju put the fruit basket and other items on the center table.. Anita walks in and she is coming from a workout.. Work out dress.. Manju goes to her and asks her how she is doing and the Manju also tells that we are missing you in the house.. and are you taking care of youself.. Then Manju continues you should'nt do too much exercise.Then Anita says Exercise, i went to do yoga !!..

Then Anusha asks Manju and Milli to have a seat and then calls Rosy to get some Sharbat Thnada (Juice)..Then Anusha asks  whats the reason you came.. Mr. T is just working there.. Then Manju continues that we wanted to come earlier but could'nt due to problems. Actually today we have kept Mata Ki chowki in our house so we have come to invite you..Mr. T gets up and says just by inviting all the soarness between us will not be emitted.. 😊
Mr. T continues saying your family pblms may be resolved but my family pblms have increased. My son has left the house and gone and now you expect me to sit with a family like this for their function.

Then manju adds saying that problems were there and we have to forgive our kids and get everyone closer.. Mr. T just walks out.😑
Anusha tells manju that we will come.. Anita is just looking.. then Anusha tells Manju that Anita told us that she will go back to her house 12/24 KB in a few days..
Then Manju thanks Anusha and while walking out tells she tells Anita to take care of herself.

Anita comes to her mom and tells her that she will not go to 12/24 KB.. Anusha asks her to shut up and you need to go back to your inlaws house.. and during the later stages of pregnancy you will have to come back here only..Anusha walks out.. Then Anita talks to herself and says that now if this is it I will go to 12/24 KB and since there is peace there and I will not go to pray to Matarani but to dirupt the peace there..

Sc3:12/24 KB Barsaati Simibhi's room:
Abhi comes there and puts his bag.. Feels a little  hot and sweaty so decides to take a shower.. Tries to open the  cupboard and then calls Simi to ask where is the key.. Simi says it is in the purse.. 😊

Then he goes to remove it and drops the crumpled paper where RB had written the note and he is about to throw  thinking what all she keeps and when he is throwing he reads RB's name on the note and reads the whole note which reads what did'nt happen today would  happen tomorrow Yours Rajiv Bhalla.. Abhi a little annoyed thinks why did'nt Simi tell  me about it and he goes with the note😑

Sc4:12/24 KB Kitchen: Simi is pealing the carrot..and chopping.. Abhi comes there and is quite furious and walks towards her and then she turns around and asks you are already fresh and now you are back to bug meπŸ˜‰ Then Abhi dose'nt say anything and Simi changes her expression and asks what happened.. Abhi removed the crumpled note and opens it up and tells Simi I found it in the barsaati.. 😑

Then he asks Simi what is all this what is that you are hiding something.. Why did Bhalla write this on the note.. then Simi who cannot face Abhi says don't bother and have what I am making See what I am making..

Abhi still annoyed holds Simi and tells her you have my promise tell me the truth..😑 Simi a little scared tells him, He ways what ?? Then Simi starts to say that Rajiv Bhalla for the papers of this house he wanted my izzat !! Abhi is shocked to hear this and he is glaring at Simi and Simi is terrified.. He is still holding Simi but drops the paper.. Then Abhi says why did'nt you tell this to me earlier.. That rascale wanted to make such an offer and you did'nt tell me earlier.. i would have have killed him..😑
 Then Simi says thats why I did'nt want to tell you because of your anger.. Then Abhi says Ok so if i did'nt get this  Chit today you would have never told me..Simi then says I wanted to tell you but things were getting normal so i thought of not telling you.. But if anything wud have happened i would only call you for help[O really so you wanted to wait for the last minute😑 πŸ˜”..

Then Abhi says I knew he was up to somthing,😑 That day when he came to the house and he was getting close to you i know  somthing was going on bad.. Abhi is annoyed.. and then he says infront of you he made a fool of me and you are just thinking nothing.. Then Simi says see now we have got the house back so no worry.. Then Abhi says that you have broken my trust..
Then Simi says that your trust has broken so soon.. Then Abhi says trust gets broken due to small small things which pile up!!😑
😑 

Sc5:12/24 KB: Simi goes to Abhi and tells that I am sorry I hid all this from you and then she also tells that she hit RB with an iron rod in the market place.. Then she says I have finished this matter now.. If there was anything else I would havbe told youy..Then Abhi stops it and says that in our relationship everything has to be shared and trusted.. THen he continues saying that you think I am irresponsible and i do not respect your feelings.😑

. Simi is crying and says No No Abhi I never said like that ...Abhi tells her to stop and tells don't give me any explanations and you did what you have done.. now let me do what I want to do.. And then he walks from there but Simi holds his hand and she says I wanted to tell you everything But Abhi walks out leaving Simi to cry..😭

Sc6:Delhi Road:
Abhi walking with a fist and remembering all that happened and also the time when RB came close to Simi and The hawaldaar was holding him..😑 Abhi reaches RB's house and hs about to kick open the door when he sees a lock on the door.He touches the lock and sees it.😑😲
😲

Sc7:RB's house: Abhi looks around the house and then from the back a person comes and asks whom are you asking for .. Abhi tells that I wanted to meet Rajiv Bhalla, Then that man says that they have shiftyed to 13/24 KB and he shows him a note on the wall..

Then Abhi takes the note and reads it as 13/24 KB which is neighboring to 12/24 KB.. Abhi thinks that Simi never told him about them shifting to being our neighbor.. Why is Simi doing all thiaπŸ˜”.. then he crumples and throws that note and is angry😑

Sc8:12/24 KB: Simi is worried abt what Abhi is doing..😲😭
😭

Sc9: RB's new house13/24KB: Abhi fumes and comes and calls out to RB😑, But the servent comes and tells him that Gullo Bhiyya and Kalavathi have gone out..A fuming Abhi walks out..😑

Sc 10: Abhi comes back home and asks Simi what else have you hidden from me..😑 The scene freezes on Simi's face!!!😲

Precap:Abhi is beating up RB again and he is about to take a knife and push it thro his throat !!😑😲😲

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti,
That definitely was an awesome episode to watch
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for update.Hope Abhi will not face any danger next week.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yea ummm this is getting really violent now. thanks for the update.
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update shanti , looks interesting ... Hope Abhi will not land in any trouble..
-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks so much Shanti. Uhh, hope precap is dream but I would Abhi to do that but not get in trouble.
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shanti. I'm glad Abhi got pissed off at Simi and let her have it. Maybe now she will stop keeping things from him and treating him like a child!
No Omnit today. 😭
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the lovely update
y did simi ave 2 hide all this frm abhi it ended in the same result him beatin up rb looking at the precap cant wait 4 2morrows episode
RoyalT thumbnail
Thankx Shanti 4 another gr8t update. 
No more violence please. Mr. T rude as usual. Too bad his laptop didn't catch a virus.  
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shanti so much for the update. My god this is all simis doing.  Is something happens she is the one responsible for Abhis anger.  Abhi was absolutely correct to give it to simi. Its about time she started to value abhi more and not treat him as a child. HE IS DEFINITELY NO CHILD.