SS:Painful Love, Chapter 1.pg 3 (9 MAY) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

"Character Sketch"

Lalit:-He is a very greedy man,Always running behind money. Money is all he could
think of.He loves his name,power and wealth more than his own family.

Datta:- The eldest Son of Lalit  and ayesa.he was staying in London
for his studies but now he came back to his Village He was a very sweet, loving,naughty and
caring boy but after his younger brother's death he is harsh,emotionless,and stone hearted.

Baaji:- A sweet,loving,naughty and intelligent boy.baji is youngest of all in family.He
is very close to his his elder brother.Datta,baji is apple of everyone eyes in his family.He is in
London.

kala:- She is the wife of shakti . she is a Widow.a very
loving,kind hearted and caring girl.she is the only Female member in family
after Her mother-in-law's death.

Shakti:- He was the middle son of family.He was just like his father,
greedy and always running behind money and one day it became the cause of his death.
He was very closed to his elder brother Datta.Datta used to share all his secrets with him.

Gungun:- She is a 6 years old girl.Daughter of Kala and shakti.After his
father's death,she became very attached to her Uncle,Datta.Datta can never say "NO" to
her Demands and wishes.

Maan's

Balraj Maan:-A very cunning and greedy man as Lalit .But he loves his family and
his only Son.the only Heir of Maan family.

Nihaal Maan:-A very good, kind hearted .He always keeps his family happy.He loves
his wife and younger sister Very much.

Gayetri Maan:- A very religious and "purane khayalaat wale" woman.Always keeps her family
 together.She is loving and caring. Her only son,Nihaal is everything to her where she
 always ignores her daughter.

Nakusha:- A very sweet,loving,caring and kind hearted girl.She was studying in London
and Now she has came back to her village.Where her parents always think low of her
because She is a "GIRL" she is the apple of her Brother's eyes.Her all wishes and demands
are always fulfilled by NIhaal.

Mrs.Maya Nihaal Maan:- Wife of Nihaal Maan.She is a very selfish woman.Always thinking
about her own benefit although she acts as a very sanskari bahu infront of Nihaal.

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
"Sorry for spelling Mistakes"

CHAPTER ONE

Nakusha brushed her hands on the red and purple bruises on her arms.the wound on
her forehead which was bleeding some minutes ago is now dry but still aching.
she took a look of the dark room which lit up for a second with the lighting rays coming
from outside through window. The room was completely in a mess.the glasses broken
and scattered everywhere.The floor was fully covered with pieces of glass and her blood.
she let out a cry.

She heard someone pushing the door open,she quikly wiped off her tears and shrinked
from fear hugging her knees close to her heart and looking fearfully at the door.she saw
him coming in with a tray in his hand. He turned on the light.Her eyes felt uneasiness with
the flash of light.she was really afraid of him. What if he has come again to Beat me,she thought.

she hugged more tightly her knees due to fear,sitting on the floor,near the bed. He walked in
the room and slid the tray of food towards her rudely.A prisoner is not treated the way HE is
treating her.He dragged a chair from the corner and sat on it infront of her."Khana kha lo" he
ordered her with a husky tone.she remained silent."Maine kaha khana kha lo"He said with
such a loud and harsh tone that she became more frightened of him and started to shiver from fear.

He caught her from her back and pulled her hair forcefully with his left hand,Nakku trembled
in pain, Tears flooded out of her eyes uncontrollably.Datta was pulling her hair with left hand
and with right hand he Forced the food inside her mouth,she was trembling in pain.she
tried to free her hair from his grip but all her efforts was in vain,His grip was so strong
that after all her efforts he didnt moved an inch nor he loosened her hair but pulled it out with
more force.

Her hands was still trying to free her hairs from his grip and with her foot she kicked the tray of
food, and the tray turned down on the floor with all its content.He became more angry at this
action of her's.He pulled her hairs more tightly and brought his face closer to her."Khawoge tu zinda rahoge, aur gar nahii khawoge tu bhi mai tumhi marni nahii donga" he said with a barely audible
and husky tone.

Saying this he pushed her  backward releasing her hair and got up from chair.her head hitted
the bed beside her,but she didnt raised it back.He lefted the room without looking back at her
and shut the door close.She cried again unstoppably,she was in pain.such a rude and stone hearted
guy he is,she thought and closed her eyes.As she closed her eyes a storm of tears again
started to flow from her eyes.She was Missing the angel of her life.she was missing her savior,
she was missing the MAN whom she love the most.she was missing the man who cared for her,who always stood by her side.She was missing HIM.

FLASHBACK
"3 YEARS AGO"

Nakku was sitting on the edge of the bed in her room,Fuming in anger.she was too angry
on him for being late.and why she woundnt be,Its Karvachaut  and he is late.she didnt ate or drunk anything since morning.but it seemed to her like he didnt cared about it.With every passing
moment her anger traveled to a higher level."Kaha tha maine ussi jaldi anni ki liye,likin nahii...
ussi tu ajjki din bhii late hona hai.Late lateef kaheeka anni do achchi se khabar letee hoo uski"
she said to herself sitting on bed but moving in to and fro motion.

The door bell rang,Supriya (Nakku's room-mate) opened the door.He was standing infront of supriya
holding a Bouquet of red roses.She moved backward and letted him to come inside without
saying anything.He walked in the House "Temperature kaisa hai" he asked with a worried
tone,looking around."Above 100 degree C" supriya said with a teasing smile."yani mai tu gaya,
Hey Rab ji ajj bachalo Please" he prayed looking upward.As he made his way toward her
bedroom supriya called from behind."Best Of Luck".he turned around at looked at her "Thank you,
i need best wishes" saying this he moved inside her room.

She has heard the door bell.she knew that he has arrived,Anyone could guess from her anger
that she will kill Him if he dared to come infront of him.He slowly walked in and saw nakku sitting on bed,fuming in anger.and then noticed her hand clutching the pillow lying beside her,I am gone,
he thought."Nakku I..............." and before he could further continue.She threw the pillow towards him
with her full force.Thankfully it didnt hit him.and the roses in his hand fell down.

Her anger raised even more that her "Nishana" was missed and he is saved. she started to find something else to hit him,"Nakku listen toooooo ....." he said but again before he could say
anything,She hurled a flower vas in his direction,he ducked and barely missed the Vas.
"heer Pleaaaaa...." again before he can complete a pillow followed after the Vas and this time
It found out its target.

She turned around to find something else to hit him,he took advantage of this moment and run
up to her and hugged her from back.Wrapping his hands around her waist and hands tightly
so that she cant move."Chodo mujhe.." she said trying to free herself." kabhie nahii..chodni ki liye haath nahii thama maine"he said nuzzling his nose against her cheek."Late kyon ayee,patta haina
ajj maine..." her tone was calm now by his gesture."Tumni virat rakhka hai,patta hai is liye
tu apni shona ki liye uski he jaisa pyaara Gift laani mai deree hogaye."  he said cheekily.
"Gift....kaha hai mera gift" she asked excitingly."Pehli pooja,phir khana,phir uski baad GIFT"
saying this they both excitingly went towards the window.

Nakku was dressed in a red Anarkali,she covered her head with her Dupatta and did
the pooja of MOON and then her Love.She looked the Moon through Net and then turned
her face to see her love,No Doubt He is more beautiful that the MOON.Both of them smiled
and He made her Drink the water,and also fed her some food.very sweetly and caring.(completely opposite of the way Datta fed her in present)

"chalo ab tu gift dona,Ab tu pooja bhii khatam hogaye" She asked for her gift with a cute
expression on her face."Nahii tu abhii kaha,abhii tu pooja khatam nahii huwi"he answered
her back."Aarti bhii karliya,teeka bhii laga diya paani bhii pila diya,khana bhii khila diya,Ab aur
kiya bachcha hai".she asked looking confused.

"Arri Nakku tumni tu mere pair (feet) nahii chuwi" he said seriously."WHAT?" she shouted.
"Ha dekho indian culture mai pati ko Parmishwar yani Bhagwan ka darja diya hai,Aur yeh har
 Hindustani Naari ka dharam hota hai ki woh apni pati ki Charan cho kar uska ashirwad prapt kari
" He said in Hindi completely knowing the fact that her Hindi is Weak."kiya..kiya...tumhari adhe
si ziyada baatien tu mere samaj mai nahii ayee,and BY THE WAY i am not your wife,tu phir mai
tumhari pair kyon chowo."she protested back.

"Tum mere wife nahii likin Honi-wali-wife tu hona,isiliye tumni ajj virat bhii rakha hai right,
tu chalo mere pair chowo.Pati ..mera matlab,honi-wala-pati bhagwaan samman hota hai,aur
bhagwan ki baat kabhie nahii taalti." he said naughtily.There was no way out for her.she bended
down and touched his feet.he was really happy for his Victory"khushh raho,sada suhaagan raho,photo pallhu"he said all this closing his eyes and a naughty and winning smile on his face.

She raised her back,and an idea stuck on her mind to take revenge for lowering her.He took
up the "Naryal"(coconut) from the thaali placing beside them on the table and smiled mischievously
his eyes were still closed.As he opened his eyes,he saw the coconut in her hand ,she was throwing it up in the air and then catching it sill smilingly.He sniffed a sighn of danger but for his confirmation
he asked." yeh..(smiling) yeh kiya hai Heer." she asked in between his smiles.

"Yeh charhawaa hai" she said returning back his smile.";Matlab"he asked," Matlab Bhagwan
ki pooja karni ki baad Naryal bhii tu phorte haina uski Sar par"she said with a knowing smile.
"tumhi kissi ni ghalat information diya hai Heer,sar par nahii mandir ki seedhiyo par phorte hai"
He said moving backward a bit."Ha patta hai likin maine socha kyon na kuch alag kiya jaye?" she also moved closer to him."Nakku Nahii,Mai tu mazaq kar raha tha"

Now he was moving a bit faster."Likin mai tu bohut he serious hoon,bhagwan ji" She moved
quikly after him.Now they were not moving But He was running to save his HEAD and his life from
her,and she was running behind him holding that Naryal in her hand.supriya was in her bedroom
when she heard the noise coming from outside" Phir se shorro hogaye yeh donno,patta nahii kab sudrenge" saying this she turned off the lights and fall into a sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

A smile crept on her face remembering that Day,How he was trying to save himself from that
Naryal,in her hand.But when she opened her eyes realization dawned upon her that,THAT WAS
HER PAST and IT IS HER PRESENT.soon that smile was replaced with tears Again.

~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Now tell me how it was
Waiting for your comments.😳
Love Neha

NOTE:- Anyone want to be added in the PM list Inform me Please.......

Edited by Additi... - 13 years ago
Oh my gosh!! Dutta!!! WHY would he hurt her so much? I mean I am sure there is a reason in his mind that warrant's such behavior but come on Dutta! This is NO way to treat ANYONE much less a girl! I hope someone peeto-fies him for doing this to her and then gives him a piece of their mind!

But really great update! I loved the flashback - the contrast between the past and the present was beautifully portrayed. Waise, umm, not to correct you or anything, but some places in the flashback you forgot to change Premeer's name to Tasha's names. No worry though, I understood it because I know both couples and I knew what you meant! 😃

Anyways, really great update yaar! Do continue soon!
Thanks Pari..but physically hurting a woman is not Dutta. Yeh kuch hazam nahin hua...but wait...its ur story...whom am i to say kya hazam hua kya nahin. I'll wait to find out why he hurt her.
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Oh my gosh!! Dutta!!! WHY would he hurt her so much? I mean I am sure there is a reason in his mind that warrant's such behavior but come on Dutta! This is NO way to treat ANYONE much less a girl! I hope someone peeto-fies him for doing this to her and then gives him a piece of their mind!

Yup ther is a major reason behind iit..warna apna datta isa thodhi na hota 😛😉😆

But really great update! I loved the flashback - the contrast between the past and the present was beautifully portrayed. Waise, umm, not to correct you or anything, but some places in the flashback you forgot to change Premeer's name to Tasha's names. No worry though, I understood it because I know both couples and I knew what you meant! 😃

Glad you liked it......OOpps lagta hai edit karna bhool gaye.....😕😆 sorry...

Anyways, really great update yaar! Do continue soon!

Thank you for the lovely comment.........Will update soon...😃
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Thanks Pari..but physically hurting a woman is not Dutta. Yeh kuch hazam nahin hua...but wait...its ur story...whom am i to say kya hazam hua kya nahin. I'll wait to find out why he hurt her.

I know what are you trying to say....but there is a reason behind datta's this rude behaviour for nakku..which  i will reveal in future updates.......till that time you have to tolerate this datta 😆
Thanks for the comment...😃

i loved the flashback wala scene..it was really good!!!nariyal phodne wala part was the best...but was that dutta??
Originally posted by 92icycool

i loved the flashback wala scene..it was really good!!!nariyal phodne wala part was the best...but was that dutta??

thank you.glad you liked it..........
well thats a secret..you will find it who is the FB guy...😉
Neha yaar...i read the prologue and what not...came on to part one and literally did a double take when i say Lalit...i had to double check to see if i was on the right fourm...but haye...i can so see kis desh in this...baaji as preet...aww!! but then i remembered all of Lallu's utpatang harkatein...😆😆😆...oh we teased him mercilsy on that forum!! and Gayatri bhi...wow!! nice...aagar yeh bhudhi yahaa pe bhi drama baazi shuru karti hai toh...uski kher nahin..im just warning....😉😉😉

then let me just say 😲 tell me i read wrong...tell me you did not say that Naku ki iss halat ki zimedar Dutta hai!? 😲😲...say it aint so...ek toh...the stupid CV's have us crying...especially after last weeks TaSha scene...and you have decided to do it too...sheesh!! i hate being on the receiving end of ff's...i like it better when its me causing you all pain 😆😆...but haila as i read on...the flashbacks and stuff...totally reminded me of my Ek Paal...only there it wont be Dutta donig this crap....aab a question...who was the sweetheart in teh flashback? was it still Dutta...did i miss something? and yes...do pM
JAZ
OMG!! love ur story...plzzzz continue soonn..and add me in ur PM list