Karan's Memory - Promo Showed Something Else

raany786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm still worried 'bout Karan's condition - it seems like we still cannot say if he lost his memory or not.

They mislead us from today's promo that Karan was calling Aabha's name and at the same time Thakur was holding Aabha's hand. I was extremely relieved after seeing the promo..that Karan HAS NOT lost his memory .....BUT NOW we still can't tell if he will suffer from memory loss....if this happens, then Jag will be happy that Karan is not a Majnu anymore and Aabha will have to work hard to bring his memory back....DON'T KNOW WHERE CVs will lead the storyline to....
Any predicitons?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Originally posted by: raany786

I'm still worried 'bout Karan's condition - it seems like we still cannot say if he lost his memory or not.

They mislead us from today's promo that Karan was calling Aabha's name and at the same time Thakur was holding Aabha's hand. I was extremely relieved after seeing the promo..that Karan HAS NOT lost his memory .....BUT NOW we still can't tell if he will suffer from memory loss....if this happens, then Jag will be happy that Karan is not a Majnu anymore and Aabha will have to work hard to bring his memory back....DON'T KNOW WHERE CVs will lead the storyline to....
Any predicitons?

. no memory lost~ he is fineEdited by Uussmann - 13 years ago
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Originally posted by: raany786

I hope so Uusman😊

i m sure he will b ~
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Karan has nothing that is not in the concept of history
sweetmelody thumbnail
I dont think he will loose memory...if you watch carefully the episode he is telling abha's name while breathing... or maybe my eyes and hears are watching and listening what i want hehee 😛
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmelody

I dont think he will loose memory...if you watch carefully the episode he is telling abha's name while breathing... or maybe my eyes and hears are watching and listening what i want hehee 😛

Welcome😊
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm sure he will be ok. He said Abha. That's a really good sign.
sweetmelody thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pattinson6

Welcome😊

Thank you Pattinson6 😉
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no no i dunno wanna anymore crap now...plz cv give us sum happy moments btw karan-abha....
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmelody

Thank you Pattinson6 😉

you're welcome😉